Tebow Conf Call happening soon! Get on it max

Ryno the Jet

Thanking everyone.

Excited to be a jet

How much input did he have on trade?

He didn't have any.

What his role would be

Excited about opportunity. Very clear. Spoke with Sanchez, looking forward to spending more time with him.

What's it been like since Manning deal

Just waiting and seeing. Happy to end up with jets. Would love to play for Rex and has wanted to since seeing hard knocks.

Did Broncos keep you updated

Said he was pretty aware through family an friends via tv. Last few days spoke with elway and fox.

That's all I got

Manish Mehta. @thejetstream

Tim Tebow said it wasn't his call to decide which team he wound up with: "I didn't have any (say). The Broncos had all that power" #nfl

5 minutes ago

So, I guess we take it all back about appreciating him choosing to come to NY?

Per cimini on twitter

Conference call with Tim Tebow to begin shortly. I think. #Jets

I saw the invite after the call was over. Definitely not used to getting invited...sorry I would have definitely given real time updates.

The reason as to why it was going around that Tim was the one that would make the choice between the Jets and the Jags is because that's what the front office in Denver was telling everyone. Obviously it was a lie.

The reason as to why it was going around that Tim was the one that would make the choice between the Jets and the Jags is because that's what the front office in Denver was telling everyone. Obviously it was a lie.

Not according to PK:

Peter King@SI_PeterKing

RT @Tufdan: So you are calling Tebow a liar? ... I'm not calling him anything. I'm just saying I know what happened.

SI_PeterKing

RT @Kevin_Marn: Single biggest reason for Tebow's CHOICE of Jets over Jags? ... Jets have coaches who wanted him.

I think it is obvious that Denver acted on a recommendation from Tebow's camp (whether he said it or not). The Jags offered more money and a better pick and lost out to the Jets.

That could be what happened. Sexton (Tebow's agent) is I believe both Rex's and Tanny's agent. he may have spoke for Tebow

Archived