Jets 2011/12 highlights

GM

All in all the Jets highlight bid was weak. The official team vid after 2009 was awesome!!! I wanted to punch someone in the face after watching it. We sucked last year man. You know when they show a FG in the highlight vid something is wrong. lol

:cheers: Here's to getting back on track this season. Good draft (barron at 16 and OLB in the 2nd and 3rd) and Cortland to get on the same page.

GO JETS IN 2012!!!!!!!!

All in all the Jets highlight bid was weak. The official team vid after 2009 was awesome!!! I wanted to punch someone in the face after watching it. We sucked last year man. You know when they show a FG in the highlight vid something is wrong. lol

:cheers: Here's to getting back on track this season. Good draft (barron at 16 and OLB in the 2nd and 3rd) and Cortland to get on the same page.

GO JETS IN 2012!!!!!!!!

So we had a very good defense and a terrible offense and you want to draft 3 defensive players in the first 3 rounds, including reaching in the first round, and not address the offense until the 5th round? That doesn't seem logical. So that's what Rex and Tanny will do. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

So we had a very good defense and a terrible offense and you want to draft 3 defensive players in the first 3 rounds, including reaching in the first round, and not address the offense until the 5th round? That doesn't seem logical. So that's what Rex and Tanny will do. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

Yep. we are closer to having an elite D than offense. If we add a couple of pieces to the D we can really have something. If you think Floyd is going to be the piece that gets us past the Pats then I don't know what you're looking at. We have a better chance of trying to create D to stop their offense than trying to keep up with Brady. Pur strength is D with Rex as out coach. We should do whatever we can to try tpo fortify that.

To adress the offense to some degree would be nice as well, but I would rather do that by signing Braylon or cotch or both. It would probab;y be more effective with Sanchez already knowing them to a degree.

We already have Holmes. Kerley and Keller out there and we're planning to ground and pound with the Tebow experiment thrown in. I can understand why people would want to go offense in the first, but I strongly disagree.

Now....that beins said... a nice RT that could come right in and start would make me happy in the 2nd or 3rd if we go S and OLB in the other two. WR is the last place I would want to see them go with the eraly picks.

Archived