Inside the Jets WAR ROOM!

Blackout

This thread will be so funny after Tannenbaum is fired. All of the "Well, what I really meant was" mea culpas will be awesome to read.

This thread? Really? The thread that's arguing the merits of how many people the Jets have in the war room. It's such a moronic concept that you have both those who like and hate Tanny agreeing there's absolutely no merit to it. The only value of this thread in the future will to come back and laugh at what a complete dumbass a certain unnamed poster is.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread? Really? The thread that's arguing the merits of how many people the Jets have in the war room. It's such a moronic concept that you have both those who like and hate Tanny agreeing there's absolutely no merit to it. The only value of this thread in the future will to come back and laugh at what a complete dumbass a certain unnamed poster is.

Hey! I have a nam...oh, right, him... :cool:

I'll stand by my statement that he would be hired by another team straight away, if he so desired. I know you think he is the bane of the franchise, but I would argue that there are several teams out there that would kill for Tannenbaum. I agree he is not amongst the very best in the league, but few are man. Seriously, who would you hire? Polian? Cower? Tuna? Mickey Loomis?

Tannenbaum would be hired within minutes.

lol fair enough.

Archived