Our Christmas is Here!!!!

whodeawhodat

This is a strange year, I didn't get a good feeling as to who Jets fans really want, usually you have some idea. So who are you all hoping for in round 1, realistically?

barring all potential trades and if we stay put. I sincerely hope Barron falls to us and we get that much needed hole in our D filled. If not, I hope upshaw is there. I fear the idea of ingram and hope we don't try and move up to get him. If he's there at 16 and they like him better, fine.

barring all potential trades and if we stay put. I sincerely hope Barron falls to us and we get that much needed hole in our D filled. If not, I hope upshaw is there. I fear the idea of ingram and hope we don't try and move up to get him. If he's there at 16 and they like him better, fine.

Hmmm yeah. Well the one thing I feel confident in is that they will shock us BIG TIME in some way before the draft is through. Could be good, could be bad, but there will definitely be a big surprise.

Hmmm yeah. Well the one thing I feel confident in is that they will shock us BIG TIME in some way before the draft is through. Could be good, could be bad, but there will definitely be a big surprise.

I hope the surprise is that they actually stay put at 16 :D That would honestly surprise me

Now THAT would surprise me. I may be wrong, but I don't think we had a 1st rd trade down since 97 when we eventually picked James Farrior. Am I wrong?

The Doug Jolley/Mike Nugent debacle.

Kind of a depressing draft. Unless one of the pass rushers surprise, there's no one player we can draft at 16 that can really impact the team next season.

My accountant says there are plenty of pass rushers in the draft that can do that.

Hopefully one of 3 in the first round fall but wouldnt be disappointed to see any of the 6(in order):

Barron, S

Alabama LB(cant remember name, need moar coffee)

Notre Dame WR (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Trade Back would be best if one of these doods are not there

Trade up for Richardson

O-Line Stud--I love me a dominant line

Who I dont want to see:

DL(None of em, not the DE not the Nose(Poe)

Trade up for anyone besides richardson

Gunna be tough to get all the good nuggets of info with game 7 of the rangers game going on, i usually like to watch the entire predraft and draft but the rangers....

Hopefully one of 3 in the first round fall but wouldnt be disappointed to see any of the 6(in order):

Barron, S

Alabama LB(cant remember name, need moar coffee)

Notre Dame WR (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Trade Back would be best if one of these doods are not there

Trade up for Richardson

O-Line Stud--I love me a dominant line

Who I dont want to see:

DL(None of em, not the DE not the Nose(Poe)

Trade up for anyone besides richardson

Gunna be tough to get all the good nuggets of info with game 7 of the

rangers game going on, i usually like to watch the entire predraft and draft but the rangers....

Yes I can see this from your extensive knowledge of Collage football players. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That wasn't a trade down. That was a straight up trade. Our first for Jolley was it not?

Pretty sure it was Jolley + the 2nd rounder we used on Nugent. We had two 2nds that year, and used the other on Justin Miller.

Archived