Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

well just so you know there were reasons for the 2 people voting me that I listed I can't vote for myself so I did not pester them overly much, I was trying to see if there was a valid reason that people were trying to lynch her to make my decision, you learn nothing from her about me sorry to disapoint

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you learn about me from lynching Chrissy there is nothing more to learn about me I let my own cat out of the bag ages ago. and then fully revealed just now to appease BG which also appeases Ape as he claims I did not care about the people voting me. For a forum claiming to not suck at mafia this is getting worse than DM, the only difference is I don't have to watch what I say

Since I won't have a last will since there isn't a night phase, here we go.

Go frack yourselves.

Lynched because everyone wants to fight over me... Wtf... Next time, no one speak. Shut your damn mouthes. I can defend myself.

Yes, I have a horrid defense, but nothing I could day would change the reason why there are votes on me. A few idiots decided to pick up arms

for me and defend me to my death.

Good job, ****tards.

I have surgery on thursday. Prepare yourselves for high christine.

If I am not dead yet, don't hammer. I want to give my thoughts on all of you, so maybe, just maybe, y'all will get your heads out of yours asses and lynch some scum.

Lynched because of white knights... ****in bullsh*t...

If I am not dead yet, don't hammer. I want to give my thoughts on all of you, so maybe, just maybe, y'all will get your heads out of yours asses and lynch some scum.

Eh I'm cool. unvote vote Christine

Maybe if you had shown some love you wouldn't be in this situation...lol

Is this what you mean by white knight or is there another connotation?

http://www.whiteknightsyndrome.com/

well just so you know there were reasons for the 2 people voting me that I listed I can't vote for myself so I did not pester them overly much, I was trying to see if there was a valid reason that people were trying to lynch her to make my decision, you learn nothing from her about me sorry to disapoint

Shut up.

what do you learn about me from lynching Chrissy there is nothing more to learn about me I let my own cat out of the bag ages ago. and then fully revealed just now to appease BG which also appeases Ape as he claims I did not care about the people voting me. For a forum claiming to not suck at mafia this is getting worse than DM, the only difference is I don't have to watch what I say

Already explained. Shut up.

Since I won't have a last will since there isn't a night phase, here we go.

Go frack yourselves.

Lynched because everyone wants to fight over me... Wtf... Next time, no one speak. Shut your damn mouthes. I can defend myself.

Yes, I have a horrid defense, but nothing I could day would change the reason why there are votes on me. A few idiots decided to pick up arms

for me and defend me to my death.

Good job, ****tards.

I have surgery on thursday. Prepare yourselves for high christine.

What is all this gibberish?

I am not the lady ****in ape.

The link won't open on my phone, but I meant that they are defending me just for the sake of defending me because they thought I needed it, whether because I was a girl, or I am not a good player, or whatever. And I got screwed.

I am not the lady ****in ape.

The link won't open on my phone, but I meant that they are defending me just for the sake of defending me because they thought I needed it, whether because I was a girl, or I am not a good player, or whatever. And I got screwed.

any time 80 is on your side you're pretty much phucked.

Nope. More like I'm sick of the dialogue between you ape and lady ape. I hope you two are shot tonight and then everyone else can play.

Smells like, smells like... Feigned outrage about not being allowed to play?

Shut up fag, nobody is stopping you from contributing. My dialogue has been primarily with Pac and JC when there is actual gameplay going on, the rest of the time I'm just flicking EP's ear while waiting for others to contribute... so don't act all butthurt like others didn't get a chance to get a word in, this has been one of the longest D1's in a while, and look at your contributions...

Nothing but a bunch of get behind the Ape votes. Pig ****er.

I am not the lady ****in ape. The link won't open on my phone, but I meant that they are defending me just for the sake of defending me because they thought I needed it, whether because I was a girl, or I am not a good player, or whatever. And I got screwed.

Hey dopey, people stepping up to defend you is good for the town. If you do flip town, then one of the first things any intuitive player will do is look at those who were standing in the way of your lynch - trying to look uber townie. It is informative that people tried to defend you other than yourself.

You didn't get screwed either, you've had ample time to stick up for yourself, said nothing... now you get lynched and you have diarrhea of the mouth?

don't think I missed your little last minute little drive by vote there tootie.

Don't think anyone missed it captain obvious.

I'll be looking for scum in the subtleties of the gameplay... seems like you've got any possible "HEY LOOK AT ME I'M SCUM" activity covered. Moron.

So would it be fround upon to be a Carolina fan? Just wondering... Nothing against the Jets just Carolina is my team, speaking of football though anyone see the draft?

There is a main football board for these convo's. JN is a great football board too - better than most fan boards.

Archived