INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

I'm noticing Wombat scum hunting (or at least putting on a good show) while you trot around like the village half-wit.

By suggesting this theory, that theory and making the same lists as me? He also had the crucial shift vote on the Vic train.

Your defense of the little varmint is noted.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this game is moving way too fast for me to keep up with...

anyone want to just catch me up so I don't have to skim?

You complained it was moving too slow on day 1. Now its too fast. This post makes me want to bash your skull in with your femur after I rip your legs off.

You complained it was moving too slow on day 1. Now its too fast. This post makes me want to bash your skull in with your femur after I rip your legs off.

I think the only person in this game that is less intimidating then you is Verbal.. you pansy

I think the only person in this game that is less intimidating then you is Verbal.. you pansy

I'd like to go to a Phish show with you and start a mosh pit in the middle of the noodle dancing love fest. I'd lock arms with you and we'd spin through the entire crowd elbowing everyone in sight and then I'd kick your a$$ in the name of love for all to see.

Tina, I normally have a good read on her, but this game she seems a bit snarky or off. I'm leaning more scum for her.

A couple things in this post stand out:

Real life bla bla bla.

As other has already said - why mention framers and millers?

It was easy to pick on Nolder this time too. AVM is not acting like he has in recent games. Some of you says that is because he is town. Maybe he tries to change his way of playing scum? (See post below.)

I would have won - 15 years ago.

His second "joke vote".

And the next vote without an explenation - 7th vote on the train if I remember it correct.

Scummy post. And it´s not the reason why I haven´t posted much.

Good reason?

CTM trying to get the cop to view Vic this game? Usually that means scum team having a watcher. (Or is it tracker? Always forget.) I didn´t find the quote now but I think Ape said that cop could check Vic too.

My vote on Vic was because of other games but if I had been here more I would still have voted him for reason stated by the others on his train.

Bolding mine.

1. This comment has been brought up a few times already.

2. Neither of them implied this.

3. Justifying a joke vote, yet you wanted reasons for other people's voting?

vote Tina

I'd like to go to a Phish show with you and start a mosh pit in the middle of the noodle dancing love fest. I'd lock arms with you and we'd spin through the entire crowd elbowing everyone in sight and then I'd kick your a$$ in the name of love for all to see.

IN reality, you'd catch a beat down from the nearest 16 year old neo hippie flower girl in a sun dress, and I'd have to pack your beaten broken body in my rented VW bus and toss you the nearest body of water..

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

CTM (1) -- JF80

JC (2) -- Smash, Christine

Ape (1) -- Verbal

Tina (6) -- Jack, WWWombat, Hess, Leelou, JiF, CTM

WWWombat (1) -- AVM

Hess (1) -- Ape

JF80 (1) -- JC

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

pretty sure I didn't

also I unvoted verbal smc

How much info are we going to get from Tina?

She should be asleep right now, so unless y'all want to wait till morning, she is going to be blind lynched.

I will not be moving from JC or 80. I don't find Tina that scummy.

1) We can compare trains, see who's voted where and what reasons

2) We can see if the mafia are attempting to set up wombat, if Tina is scum

3) Most likely scum would like to keep around an inactive if she is town, so we remove a possible detrimental end game scenario for later in the game

Those are three directly beneficial points to her lynch ATM.

How much info are we going to get from Tina?

She should be asleep right now, so unless y'all want to wait till morning, she is going to be blind lynched.

I will not be moving from JC or 80. I don't find Tina that scummy.

She is an easy mark. She said from the beginning she won;t have much time to play. She is acting accordingly

Glad your back Jack. Truth is your really not acting like the Jack D I remember and missed. It's no longer day 1. Maybe cause your just getting back so let me help you get into the groove.

vote Jack

Wait crush what are you doing I am the Viking king from the future with a laser beam and anti-ape t-shirts

Wait crush what are you doing I am the Viking king from the future with a laser beam and anti-ape t-shirts

Your like sugar free fig Newtons. Look like the Newtons I love but I eats them and I have dissapoint. You seem to having a hard time jumping in the pool... so little push from your boy CRUSHER.

Also Tina isn't going to be able to be here until tomorrow, I think.

We should let her get on to defend herself and contribute first.

She is at l-3 now, y'all wanna leave her here or should I unvote to be safe no one ninja hammers

Your like sugar free fig Newtons. Look like the Newtons I love but I eats them and I have dissapoint. You seem to having a hard time jumping in the pool... so little push from your boy CRUSHER.

So you love the way I look, but you don't wanna eat me? :'(

I missed you crush and everybody here

Unvote Tina

Vote Jack D

boooya.. after obsessing over it pretty much all day went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2012 55" Panasonic Plasma Viera.. Every site I checked was sucking this things dick.

Hey CTM you nerdy bastard you.. what site did you use to help you with calibrations? Hi def junkies?

http://www.amazon.co...a/dp/B00752VKSC

Dude.. I pay brown people to do stuff like that for me...

come on

Dude.. I pay brown people to do stuff like that for me...

come on

yeah yeah I saw that one coming but don't buy it.. investigating nerdy sh-t like properly calibrating the tv is right up your alley Polish Power.

Archived