Ape (6) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac, Hess, CTM, JiF

Tina (3) -- Jack, Leelou, Nolder

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (3) -- AVM, JC, Ape

Pac (1) --JF80

Not Voting:

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

1. people were already connecting us

2. I'm only pointing out what everyone I'm sure sees already, you daring him to LD you, and now him feigning that he actually has the ability to do so... which makes it look like one of two things, you either intentionally breadcrumbed him earlier, or he's taking advantage of you bringing up LD and leveraging it now.

Day 2 starts on page 42 (for me at least)...I've been asking pointed question to many since...more than once you chose words to avoid a direct answer...Christine was forthcoming...hence she made my town list...the town can go back and look if they want.

Unvote vote Pac

Here's a good example of scum with the mis-direction...have to assume he's with you...didn't have any interest in Smash earlier...but now plays crazy 80, always doing something different routine...why haven't you even looked at a case on 80? Would appear logical no? For someone who boasts that he considers everyone scum you sure have blinders on him.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

Ape (7) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac, Hess, CTM, JiF, Christine

Pac (1) --JF80

Not Voting:

FINAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

Ape (9) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac, Hess, CTM, JiF, Christine, JF80, JC

Pac (1) --JF80

Not Voting:

Oh well, like I said, ******* stupid town stands by and watches inactives and blatant bullsh*tters coax them into lynching a power role... why? because I tried too hard...

Town deserves to lose.

Don't snooze on my FOS list. JC, Tina, Nolder top 3. Hess, Verbal on the bubble. Smash/Pac, CTM, AVM and Christine town.

If I were each of you, I'd send SMC a PM right now asking for a NK and then shoot yourselves in the face with it.

GJ claiming before the hammer.

I claimed deputy cop. My actual role.

The LD post was a wisecrack at JC because that's what he'd have you all believe he is. Even though I know he didn't check anything.

I claimed deputy cop. My actual role.

That will sting if true but I trust my instincts.

If you are town, that will make the late pile on rather interesting... jif, 80, lady ape, JC all couldn't vote you fast enough. 1 of them should be dirty regardless of your alignement with lady ape being my fav.

…AND THEN THERE WERE …

The debate had started up again, and it was Tina who had become the focal point although she had been in the periphery for much of the earlier debate.

She refused to speak up, but the votes kept piling up, she said, “Great, I don’t know why I’m in the lead here. I’m Robert Fischer just like the rest of you.”

The votes then turned from Tina onto Nolder, who wore a dumbfounded expression. “Why me? I know I haven’t contributed much, but do you guys want bullsh*t excuses?”

Then, all of a sudden, Pac said, “Kill the Ape.”

CTM had to do a double take. “What the hell are you doing here? You’re supposed to be dead. And Where’s Smash?”

“It’s a dream, you idiot,” Pac said. “Smash/Pac, it doesn’t matter. He’s me now.”

CTM shook his head. “It’s disgusting that you’re back, but I agree with you on Ape.”

Ape threw up his hands. “Now wait a second now. You really think Ape is a member of the Inception Team? How preposterous is that. Would Ape be working this hard to find who the Inception Team is if I was, in fact, a member of the Inception Team? Let me explain how the Ape works here …” And so on and on Ape went monologing, but the votes kept accumulating.

The votes reached a majority and JC pulled out his gun. “Time to die,” he said.

“F—king stupid Robert Fischers!” Ape exclaimed. “You stand by and watch inactives and blatant bullsh*tters coax them into voting for me! But I’m not going out like that.”

JC shot, but he missed Ape, who jumped into the van. Others followed. The remainder jumped into an SUV and chased after Ape. The van barreled through the rain, bullets flying back and forth between the two vehicles.

Ape made it onto the bridge, right as a bullet tore through his chest. Ape gasped for air, but knew it was only a matter of minutes … seconds even … and he’d be dead. So he spun the wheel, hit the gas, and the van exploded through the railing ...

Final FOS list just in case you guys decide to ignore my other one... da red are da scums

Ape (9) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac, Hess, CTM, JiF, Christine, JF80, JC

Pac (1) --JF80

Ape, the Chemist Yusuf (scum poisoner) is dead and the dream level has collapsed.

Yusuf01.jpg

Roles for the New Dream Level will be sent out via PM shortly.

After that is done, Night 2 will begin.

This is the List of Current Players for the New Dream Level:

1. Nolder

2. Crusher

3. Verbal

4. Leelou

5. JF80

6. JiF

7. Christine

8. JC

9. Pac (2)

10. AVM

11. Tina

12. WWWombat

13. CTM

14. Hess

15. Jack_D

16. Vicious (2)

Yeah, scummy as ****. The vote switch and I'm gone till tomorrow move. How many times have we seen this as scum?

My list is pristine...but nobody listens to me.

1. I was saying I would be on him again next day phase.

2. You are the one disappearing.

3. I actually am driving home today. Hello from NJ.

Banner001.jpg

ALL ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT FOR THE NEW DREAM LEVEL

NIGHT 2 HAS STARTED

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 3

Archived