INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

For once, you make a good point. My scum team was Ape, Leelou, Nolder, Jack, and me. Dysfunctional scum team FTW! If I don't die tonite then we're talking about a brand new scum team.

****! I hate games like these.

I went back and reread the thread a little bit...there was some evidence sprinkled in there that might make me believe this.

Lets see what the night brings but I'm feeling it right now. Havent had this feeling in a long time. Scum should be scared, very scared.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was the cop.. crusher was innocent.. I investigated Crusher because

1) I generally don't investigate the person I'm most suspicious of.. which would've been tina and ape

2) Crusher has great instincts, and I wanted to trust him

Had you as the Cop...Feels good...lol.

For once, you make a good point. My scum team was Ape, Leelou, Nolder, Jack, and me. Dysfunctional scum team FTW!

If I don't die tonite then we're talking about a brand new scum team.

Had Ape and 80 for sure...Nolder next...was suspicious of Leelou...very little content and nudged Tina's train just a bit. BTW...felt your scum team was hard on Tina...3 of 7 on her high water mark...nice.

ModNote -- @ Pac. This is exactly how I do it: The list of the 16 players above that I posted? There is a number corresponding to each name. I go to Random.org and select sequence generator, (16 this time, 19 when the game started) and Random.org gives me a randomly generated list of numbers. To each sequence range I have already assigned roles.

I'm anxious to hear what leelou, nolder and jack have to say...

If they tell the same story as 80 then this is an interesting game strategically... less likely scum would buss, unless they are bussing to get a re role and hope to go back to town

For once, you make a good point. My scum team was Ape, Leelou, Nolder, Jack, and me. Dysfunctional scum team FTW!

If I don't die tonite then we're talking about a brand new scum team.

I can confirm that this was the 1st scum team. I have no clue who it is now. It was killing me that it was a strategic disadvantage to bus a teammate because honestly I wanted to bus Nol. Ugh, I was stuck on the reject team from hell.

D1...I knew Vic was town and I knew you were town because I'm really good at this. So I voted Smash instead, who is now you. D2 I voted for Ape who was scum. Lynch me tomorrow so you can continue to suck at this game. To think I thought you could once read me. AVM too. I was clearly overrating you both.

I was good up until the point I read "AVM can always read me." Then I went all Lebron and f'd it all up.

Vig should shoot someone from 80's list.. preferably nolder

Why?

I'm anxious to hear what leelou, nolder and jack have to say...

If they tell the same story as 80 then this is an interesting game strategically... less likely scum would buss, unless they are bussing to get a re role and hope to go back to town

Interesting. This game is going to be tough.

I can confirm that this was the 1st scum team. I have no clue who it is now. It was killing me that it was a strategic disadvantage to bus a teammate because honestly I wanted to bus Nol. Ugh, I was stuck on the reject team from hell.

hopefully I atoned for my earlier faux pas. I should have immediately switched to the ape when he showed me his a$$ on day 1 but I really thought I had you.

I'm sure this dick-smacking I just gave to him will soften the blow.

I played horribly. Between half paying attention and not caring enough to put up a good fight I was the easy choice.

Wrong thread/chat?

Btw people I have great news for tomorrow!!!!!!

Broadcasting it to the game is a great strategy to ensuring you can share it with us tomorrow.

LOL...were you the Vig? Anyone want to own killing Pac on N1? or did the scum have two kills...still think Ape poisoned Pac...

Nope. I'm town have been all game.

I was the cop.. crusher was innocent.. I investigated Crusher because

1) I generally don't investigate the person I'm most suspicious of.. which would've been tina and ape

2) Crusher has great instincts, and I wanted to trust him

Bullsh*t.

You investigated me to get a look at my furry titties.

>realtalk<

Archived