Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should we keep Nolder around?

Did anyone recall whether Pac was the GF in the game where he was scum with one-time unlynchable?

Vote: Nolder

Just ftr -- slats was the GF/framer in that game. Pac was 1 time unlynchable, JVoY was nighttime bulletproof, and SMC was a ninja.

One thought, re: JC (and anyone talking about the previous game and a GF)...

The more I think about it, why does it matter if there was a GF role in the past with the powers Nolder has? Unless Jack is using different rules that we're accustomed to here Nolder wouldn't show up as town no matter what.

One thought, re: JC (and anyone talking about the previous game and a GF)...

The more I think about it, why does it matter if there was a GF role in the past with the powers Nolder has? Unless Jack is using different rules that we're accustomed to here Nolder wouldn't show up as town no matter what.

Just thinking out loud on the possibility...I couldn't remember the details...he's probably third party...but...

Just thinking out loud on the possibility...I couldn't remember the details...he's probably third party...but...

I got ya. I'm more interested in whatever is going on with JiF, but we need to figure out what we're going to do with Nolder sooner rather than later.

Vote Ape

@Jack -- did you miss JiF's vote on the ape, or is his vote intentionally being left off?

The vote count is correct

I got ya. I'm more interested in whatever is going on with JiF, but we need to figure out what we're going to do with Nolder sooner rather than later.

Just noticed what you're talking about...hmmm.

Meaning what?

Do you not have your own opinions? If you want to vote me then do so, don't wait for others to tell you it's ok. I can't lay out the reasons why town shouldn't lynch me today any more clearly.

yes, i suggested it.. i was drinking, it was late and I hadn't read carefully.. oh well

Yes, but youre missing the point. Ape is voting me and calling me scummy for something you actually did rather than me. Thats more fishy by Ape than your suggestion.

Meaning what?

Do you not have your own opinions? If you want to vote me then do so, don't wait for others to tell you it's ok. I can't lay out the reasons why town shouldn't lynch me today any more clearly.

lulz.

You're self admitted 3rd party. You want to survive, can't fault you for that. However if you're at endgame it's going to be a major distraction if things are close. Go play pokemon and let us 20-somethings and the "middle aged" folks figure out what to do with you.

lulz.

You're self admitted 3rd party. You want to survive, can't fault you for that. However if you're at endgame it's going to be a major distraction if things are close.

This isn't endgame. It's day 2.

This isn't endgame. It's day 2.

Oh geez, I hadn't noticed. Thanks Nolder, you're the man. I'm so embarassed...wish I had said IF you're at at endgame it's GOING to be a distraction. If only I had been referring to handling now so we wouldn't have to deal with the distraction at endgame.

Man, that would have made sense and everyone with half a brain would have understood what I was trying to say. Darn.

Yes, but youre missing the point. Ape is voting me and calling me scummy for something you actually did rather than me. Thats more fishy by Ape than your suggestion.

i haven't missed the point...

Oh geez, I hadn't noticed. Thanks Nolder, you're the man. I'm so embarassed...wish I had said IF you're at at endgame it's GOING to be a distraction. If only I had been referring to handling now so we wouldn't have to deal with the distraction at endgame.

Man, that would have made sense and everyone with half a brain would have understood what I was trying to say. Darn.

I think you missed the part about having your own opinions. Why are you waiting for someone to tell you it's ok to vote me? If you think it's going to be a problem then vote me. If you don't then I don't even know why you brought this up in the first place.

Still not thrilled with Crusher or Hess but Nolder is starting to ping big time. He was in immediately to defend against the NK's without being questioned. Couple that with a reveal that's neither town or scum and something smells like sh*t.

Vote Nolturd

I think you missed the part about having your own opinions. Why are you waiting for someone to tell you it's ok to vote me? If you think it's going to be a problem then vote me. If you don't then I don't even know why you brought this up in the first place.

You can't be this stupid. This isn't difficult to understand.

He was in immediately to defend against the NK's without being questioned.

Time of Jacks scene: Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Time of my post: Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Four hours apart with three other people posting before being "immediately"? Are you really that dumb?

I like how you're distancing yourself from Hess while attacking me with BS btw.

Still not thrilled with Crusher or Hess but Nolder is starting to ping big time. He was in immediately to defend against the NK's without being questioned. Couple that with a reveal that's neither town or scum and something smells like sh*t.

Vote Nolturd

It's probably the fertilizer

Official Vote Count

EP - 2 - CTM, Hess

Verbal - 1 - JF80

SMC - 1 - Ape

Nolder - 1 - JC

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

@Jack -- did you miss JiF's vote on the ape, or is his vote intentionally being left off?

The vote count is correct

Huh? Okay.

Unvote Ape

Vote SMC

I'm not sure whats going on with me. Either someone has some type of power where they put a block on me from voting for the day or maybe the Ape cant be voted this day phase. Have no clue. Definitely weird.

[

lulz.

You're self admitted 3rd party. You want to survive, can't fault you for that. However if you're at endgame it's going to be a major distraction if things are close. Go play pokemon and let us 20-somethings and the "middle aged" folks figure out what to do with you.

I'm thinking the same thing, and if y'all want to go this way, I'll be happy to add my vote. I'm going to hold off voting for now, and wake up a bit more first.

I'm not sure whats going on with me. Either someone has some type of power where they put a block on me from voting for the day or maybe the Ape cant be voted this day phase. Have no clue. Definitely weird.

vote ape

then we'll know...not that I can think of a role that prevents a player from being voted for.

Time of Jacks scene: Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Time of my post: Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Four hours apart with three other people posting before being "immediately"? Are you really that dumb?

I like how you're distancing yourself from Hess while attacking me with BS btw.

Now you're flailing.. this I like.

Archived