Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this. lmao.. the last game we played he was lynched day 2 as obv scum... love playing with this egomaniac

Aaaanndd the reason I get lynched by D3 now is because I won as scum the previous time, when I was on your team and you and this numbnuts Nolder got nabbed within the first 10 pages of the ****ing game. EAD.

I'm great at this ****ing sh*t. Possibly the greatest of all time.

**** you

you claimed after me

if anything your claim is bullsh*t not mine

You are defending like you are trying to convince people you are town still. This post makes zero sense.

By calling my claim bullsh*t, are you insinuating I'm scum? What motivation would I have as scum to counter-claim you with a similar role (but not the same) only to have you then admit to lying about your alignment? What else did you lie about btw?

Awful illogical defense.

By the time I get caught up, someone else has said everything I've thought of. So, I'll just say that AVM was right (you know me so well...) My vote was not a joke. I was sick of Nolder's insistence that we lynch someone. It was annoying, so I did my best to give him what he wanted.

Yay on the cat, Christine!

Aaaanndd the reason I get lynched by D3 now is because I won as scum the previous time, when I was on your team and you and this numbnuts Nolder got nabbed within the first 10 pages of the ****ing game. EAD.

I'm great at this ****ing sh*t. Possibly the greatest of all time.

Actually you are one of the worst at this game, i'm not kidding... What you are best at is shamelessly and relentlessly declaring yourself the best, pointing out your wins while rationalizing the many losses, and having people not question either due to apathy or exhaustion. VIc and pac also excel at this.

By calling my claim bullsh*t, are you insinuating I'm scum? What motivation would I have as scum to counter-claim you with a similar role (but not the same) only to have you then admit to lying about your alignment? What else did you lie about btw?

Awful illogical defense.

You're implying that I'm still lying just because you claimed a similar role

I can only assume you're attempting to invalidate my claim in an attempt to get me lynched

And like I said before, at this point only the mafia would want me dead

I pose no threat to the town as long as they're winning

Nolder.. I won't vote you tomorrow if you shot Pac .. or SMC or EP... those are my favorites at the moment.. I'm also seeing jif's point on smash, but i'm hesitant to follow him as he's pretty cockeyed

Actually you are one of the worst at this game, i'm not kidding... What you are best at is shamelessly and relentlessly declaring yourself the best, pointing out your wins while rationalizing the many losses, and having people not question either due to apathy or exhaustion. VIc and pac also excel at this.

You think I'm biting on this trolling bullsh*t? GFY

You think I'm biting on this trolling bullsh*t? GFY

It's not BS..

You are nowhere near the level of Sharrow, Dan, Jvor, Vic and about 10 other players who are clearly better then you.. Everyone knows it

Nolder.. I won't vote you tomorrow if you shot Pac .. or SMC or EP... those are my favorites at the moment.. I'm also seeing jif's point on smash, but i'm hesitant to follow him as he's pretty cockeyed

Hahahhahahhahahahahaha... I'm the worst at this game... then CTM proceeds to ask Nolder to shoot from my list. This post by CTM automatically means he thinks I'm the greatest mafia player evear!!!!

You really need a new shtick. You're always advocating someone shoot me, Pac or Ape.

It's not BS..

You are nowhere near the level of Sharrow, Dan, Jvor, Vic and about 10 other players who are clearly better then you.. Everyone knows it

Pretty sure I am. I'll have to bump some of my illustrious victories to prove this once and for all. In the mean time, me saying I'm awesome at mafia continues to be the my best means of trolling you dumbkoff.

Seriously. After all the months of us playing and me acknowledging how much I suck, you really think I believe I'm the best player here? Doofus. It used to be funny when the sucky players hammed it up.... that's me. It's even funnier when it pisses off people like you and Verbal. Every time. Like every single time.

You're implying that I'm still lying just because you claimed a similar role

I can only assume you're attempting to invalidate my claim in an attempt to get me lynched

And like I said before, at this point only the mafia would want me dead

I pose no threat to the town as long as they're winning

Not true. I'm town, and I want you dead. And that last statement seals the deal on why you should think before you type. If the town gets in trouble, you'll then pose a threat? Why the **** would the town then want you around to potentially have this happen?

Hahahhahahhahahahahaha... I'm the worst at this game... then CTM proceeds to ask Nolder to shoot from my list. This post by CTM automatically means he thinks I'm the greatest mafia player evear!!!!

I want pac shot cause he's annyoying, SMC I haven't seen you mention and you haven't mentioned EP in awhile.. You've been too busy voting 1/2 the game..

gfy

Pretty sure I am. I'll have to bump some of my illustrious victories to prove this once and for all. In the mean time, me saying I'm awesome at mafia continues to be the my best means of trolling you dumbkoff.

Seriously. After all the months of us playing and me acknowledging how much I suck, you really think I believe I'm the best player here? Doofus. It used to be funny when the sucky players hammed it up.... that's me. It's even funnier when it pisses off people like you and Verbal. Every time. Like every single time.

and you took the bait

thanks fishy, knew my persistence would be rewarded

Yes.

Blind-Squirrel-Finds-a-Nut-small.jpg

I want pac shot cause he's annyoying, SMC I haven't seen you mention and you haven't mentioned EP in awhile.. You've been too busy voting 1/2 the game..

gfy

I'm actually on pace for an all-time low in votes cast. I've discussed about half the game, not in the context of FOS, but in the context of what it looks like they are doing. I think I only voted AVM and Smash? 2 votes for D1.

Anyway, I already said and assertive SMC is usually a scum SMC. Since then he's gotten very, very quiet. My last comment on EP was that he was in the same category as Pac. Divisive.

Not true. I'm town, and I want you dead.

that's because you're dumb and scum

And that last statement seals the deal on why you should think before you type. If the town gets in trouble, you'll then pose a threat? Why the **** would the town then want you around to potentially have this happen?

of course

I want to win and if I think mafia have the upper hand I'll vote against the town

this should come as zero surprise to anyone familiar with the survivor role

the reason town want me around is because I'm on their side right now

town has already wasted 1 lynch on me, it would be retarded to waste 2

that's because you're dumb and scum

of course

I want to win and if I think mafia have the upper hand I'll vote against the town

this should come as zero surprise to anyone familiar with the survivor role

the reason town want me around is because I'm on their side right now

town has already wasted 1 lynch on me, it would be retarded to waste 2

i think we all know you will die if we lynch you tomorrow.. why not just come clean and maybe we'll let you live?

only one of us was compelled to offer a sincere, heartfelt response...

i win, as usual

Serious question: Is that how you determine trolling victory?

All this time I've been under the assumption that getting someone to blow their emo load was the point. Dammit I suck at the internetz.

Archived