talked to Revis

ptgrd7

I dont normally post on here, just look at the discussions. I live in Arizona but im a huge Jets fan because thats how my dad raised me. I was at a local bar/club here in scottsdale on saturday night and had the opportunity to talk to Darrelle Revis and he was pretty loose to say the least. He was very friendly which I honestly didnt think he would be. After I told him Id be at the game week 1 against Buffalo he told me and I quote "We gon' do it this year, we gon do it!" He talked to me for awhile which surprised me but he was a real cool guy, even grabbed a broom and helped clean a glass that broke on the floor. I wanted to ask him about holding out so bad but couldn't pull the trigger. Overall it was a cool experience, very cool guy. Thanks for the good reads guys. Go JETS!

That's awesome. I would like to think I would ask him about the holdout, but usually clam up when I meet a celebrity I like. lol

Good stuff. I'm happy to hear he believes in the Jets chances this season.

I dont normally post on here, just look at the discussions. I live in Arizona but im a huge Jets fan because thats how my dad raised me. I was at a local bar/club here in scottsdale on saturday night and had the opportunity to talk to Darrelle Revis and he was pretty loose to say the least. He was very friendly which I honestly didnt think he would be. After I told him Id be at the game week 1 against Buffalo he told me and I quote "We gon' do it this year, we gon do it!" He talked to me for awhile which surprised me but he was a real cool guy, even grabbed a broom and helped clean a glass that broke on the floor. I wanted to ask him about holding out so bad but couldn't pull the trigger. Overall it was a cool experience, very cool guy. Thanks for the good reads guys. Go JETS!

If you had asked him about the hold out he probably would not have been as friendly to you....

If you had asked him about the hold out he probably would not have been as friendly to you....

Definitely.

He has said all he wants to say about the holdout, or lack of one. That is a media created drama. If you had brought it up I'm sure you wouldn't have gotten a friendly reaction. Maybe very unfriendly in view of the fact that you indicated that he had been drinking a bit.

You handled it perfect. Just talk to the guy like he was another guy you met at a bar who had a common interest.

When you say he was "pretty loose to say the least" - does that mean he was sh*t faced?

Archived