Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insulting my witty retort which everyone shall chuckle at and coming back with "surfergirl", pretty much rests my case of you lacking the ability to actually say something funny...ever

You called that witty? Damn. I'm sorry.

You need more wit in your barbs. You sound like a ranting, speech-slurring drunk.

Raise your game.

What game is he raising? Finding one would be a start.

I can't imagine that anyone but JiF got the most "punch in the face" votes.

Mirror_Picture.jpg

You called that witty? Damn. I'm sorry.

Take notes homey, you suck at this.

OMG yeah w get it. So annoying.

I know he's annoying thats what I'm saying...want to kill him? I'm down!

It was a JiF impression, dumbass. Pretty sure that means I nailed it.

Oooh, close. If you had responded:

"It was a JiF impression, pac. Pretty sure that means I nailed it."

Then that wouldve had the necessary level of wit.

Oooh, close. If you had responded:

"It was a JiF impression, pac. Pretty sure that means I nailed it."

Then that wouldve had the necessary level of wit.

I think I liked you better when you were pissed at me for NKing you.

I feel like the scum team is running interference to save CTM by running up Sharrow

What basis do you have for this exactly? For starters, CTM has gotten nowhere close to getting lynched this game, and Ape had gotten just as much, if not more heat than him. Not to mention CTM himself isn't actually voting Sharrow, so even if he was scum, every single other member of the scum team would have to be voting Sharrow and would still only account for half or less of the votes (assuming a 4 or 5 man scum team). And to top it all off, the Sharrow train was started by a mod-confirmed townie. This post could not possibly reek more of sh*t.

Well, I'm pushing that he's lying about the PR because he probably is. I only mentioned it 3 times. Once when I voted. Once when CTM asked me about it. And once when I saw people started buying the PR without questioning it, despite CTM not doing it in a bunch of his posts. I don't really see what the big deal is.

What basis do you have for this exactly? For starters, CTM has gotten nowhere close to getting lynched this game, and Ape had gotten just as much, if not more heat than him. Not to mention CTM himself isn't actually voting Sharrow, so even if he was scum, every single other member of the scum team would have to be voting Sharrow and would still only account for half or less of the votes (assuming a 4 or 5 man scum team). And to top it all off, the Sharrow train was started by a mod-confirmed townie. This post could not possibly reek more of sh*t.

Yeah, polack agrees..

I also agree with JVOR's posts about WWWombat, he seems happy to lynch either one of us. If ape isn't scum, wwwombat and to a lesser extent sharrows play seems awfully opportunistic

Going to unvote

vote Sharrow

lets see what he reveals

Archived