JetFat80 (9) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC, SMC, Wombat, JVoR, Ape, Christine

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh? You've been telling everyone what your "intent" is, all game long. I was commenting on that, not the PR/win condition stuff that hasnt been mentioned in days. And telegraphing your intent, isnt helping. It was advice, not "smearing" lmfao

I made the statement about people making baseless assumptions, you asked what those were, and I explained, and you've since parlayed that into turning it around on me, hence my use of the word smearing... any precursory statements you made about me which weren't in line with the conversation topic before dropping a vote or FOS on me, seem like smear.

Wow. I used it before that post, and I used like 3 pages after that post. lol. This garbage. You're not even trying this game.

JF80, Leelou and Ape has bounced DPR out of my top 3.

And here is that FOS.

I just searched on "batman" and it would appear you did use it once before I called you out on not saying as often as you typically do. I must have missed in on D1 when I was on the other side of the country and what not. You used it once after I called you out. Two times, total. My point when I called you out was that you weren't using that line like you typically do. 76 pages into the game and only once did you call yourself Batman unprompted by me. I'd say I'm more right than wrong about it... it doesn't mean much of anything, but you being so defensive about it... that kinda stinks.

you and the ape continue to try and solicit mercy vote counts and I'll punt the 2 of you pigs into the afterlife.

as Ryan Leaf would say, "KNOCK IT OFF"!!

Whoa, I specifically said lets move on... don't lump me in with scummy dooshbagski here.

I made the statement about people making baseless assumptions, you asked what those were, and I explained, and you've since parlayed that into turning it around on me, hence my use of the word smearing... any precursory statements you made about me which weren't in line with the conversation topic before dropping a vote or FOS on me, seem like smear.

And here is that FOS.

I just searched on "batman" and it would appear you did use it once before I called you out on not saying as often as you typically do. I must have missed in on D1 when I was on the other side of the country and what not. You used it once after I called you out. Two times, total. My point when I called you out was that you weren't using that line like you typically do. 76 pages into the game and only once did you call yourself Batman unprompted by me. I'd say I'm more right than wrong about it... it doesn't mean much of anything, but you being so defensive about it... that kinda stinks.

In the mean time...if I knew you searched for such things, I would go around and post batman in meaningless threads all over the board. Then laugh maniacally.

And here is that FOS.

Cool story bro, you're right, its got much to do about nothing. But you're also not trying this game. You're going through the motions, but not actually trying. A question here, a question there. A weak observation (like Batman) here, a weak observation there. Digging your heels, not the normal FOS'ing. Very little effort coming from you this game. Its like you're trying to act like you're playing hard, but you're not.

In the mean time...if I knew you searched for such things, I would go around and post batman in meaningless threads all over the board. Then laugh maniacally.

I lol'ed.

Cool story bro, you're right, its got much to do about nothing. But you're also not trying this game. You're going through the motions, but not actually trying. A question here, a question there. A weak observation (like Batman) here, a weak observation there. Digging your heels, not the normal FOS'ing. Very little effort coming from you this game. Its like you're trying to act like you're playing hard, but you're not.

I was clearly not trying to get CTM lynched at all on D1. Playing from my phone because I couldn't be on our network playing, and doing it from Vic's time zone. I also was clearly not trying by re-reading the whole thread this weekend after being on the road for 9 days, when I could have been spending time with the girl, and also not trying when I spent my Sunday playing a little bit of fence-sitter to see what kind of dialogue I could stir up for Monday morning. No effort there whatsoever.

Me thinks you are full of sh*t or full of stupid. Or both.

I called you out for not being engaged, and now you are saying I'm not putting effort in? HAHAHAHA!!! LMAO.

Yes, and Christine was ON that scum team. At no time has Christine been town and correctly identified me as scum.

...dude, I know. That's why I said the three of US. You're so off your game, you must be telling the truth.

I was clearly not trying to get CTM lynched at all on D1. Playing from my phone because I couldn't be on our network playing, and doing it from Vic's time zone. I also was clearly not trying by re-reading the whole thread this weekend after being on the road for 9 days, when I could have been spending time with the girl, and also not trying when I spent my Sunday playing a little bit of fence-sitter to see what kind of dialogue I could stir up for Monday morning. No effort there whatsoever.

Me thinks you are full of sh*t or full of stupid. Or both.

I called you out for not being engaged, and now you are saying I'm not putting effort in? HAHAHAHA!!! LMAO.

You called me out for not saying Batman, not being engaged...I'm very engaged you ****.

Vote Ape

Bullsh*t. You are all about calling yourself Batman and leading lynches on townies, no matter what your alignment is. You are playing in the background. Fact.

^^^^ This is my post calling you out.

You called me out for not saying Batman, not being engaged...I'm very engaged you ****.

Vote Ape

I called you out for not referring to yourself as Batman, and playing in the background - or "not being engaged".

This might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. At least you are back to trying to lead lynch on townies, lmao...

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Verb, Nolder, BG, CTM, Smash

JetFat80 (6) - Tina, Leelou, JC, JVoR, Ape, Christine

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Honestly, i don't really believe him but i'll unvote for now. Reason being, A) he can be truth telling, don't want to risk lynching him if he's cop B ) if he's scum and an actual cop dies, he's dead in the water C) if he's scum, he'll have to keep making up results and scum would have to keep an actual cop alive to keep 80 alive.

Archived