"Tim! Tim!" "....I'm Mark." "...I know."

stoicsentry

If it's possible to feel sorry for a young millionaire who pops models for sport, I think I'm starting to feel sorry for Mark with all this Tebow stuff.

This. It's not that I feel sorry for Mark Sanchez, it's just that I kind of feel sorry for Mark Sanchez.

Yes always. She insisted I wear my Authentic Namath jersey when we got married cause suits make me look like a penguin. Mrs Crusher hates penguins.

You look like the Penguin in suits? That's actually kind of cool.

Crusher, you know you're my idol right?

I feel like sports "reporters" are more like decently paid IRL trolls.

That means a lot because you have grown to be one of my favorite posters. I would like to share chicken wings and some fat back with you some time. Maybe not as much share as eat in front of you but I think your cool too.

That means a lot because you have grown to be one of my favorite posters. I would like to share chicken wings and some fat back with you some time. Maybe not as much share as eat in front of you but I think your cool too.

Can I be cool and eat chicken wings to?

Yes always. She insisted I wear my Authentic Namath jersey when we got married cause suits make me look like a penguin. Mrs Crusher hates penguins.

img_225_std.jpg

don't lie

you said you weren't putting out that night if you couldn't wear your Jets jersey!

don't lie

you said you weren't putting out that night if you couldn't wear your Jets jersey!

Not true.

True- I was watching the Jets spank the Browns in the bar and told my wife if the Jets lost we have to get it annulled and try again the following weekend.

That would be both an honor and a privilege. I can have it arranged so that there are ample napkins available.

Archived