Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the peoples of the Land marched in defense of their kingdom the sky was suddenly darkened. The sun was not blocked, merely dimmed and blood red as if a haze of evil had settled over the sky. Then there was a bright flash and day returned as if nothing had happened. Unfortunately something had happened. A dwarf was found laying on the ground bleeding from his eyes and ears.

Jets Voice Of Reason, The (Powerless) Dwarf, has been killed

qiSky.jpg

Meanwhile...

Verbal ran as quickly as he could, jumping from roof to roof as the sun began to set. He had been out scouting for information but got caught up picking a few pockets and now he needed a place to lay low. Thinking he'd ran far enough he hopped nimbly to the ground and prepared himself to enter a seedy looking inn. Just then three guards rounded a corner down the road and shouted, running towards him. Verbal rushed into the inn and out the back again trying to get away. He spotted a crowd of people and fell into step just behind them hoping he could blend in. As he turned his head back to check if the guards were following him he tripped on what felt like a rock and stumbled to the ground, breaking his neck.

Verbal, The Rogue (Hated Hider), has been killed

IQyCd.png

Later...

Guards were questioning the owner of the inn when a shriek was heard from upstairs. Everyone rushed to see what was going on and found a maid clutching her face in horror staring wide eyed into an open door. The guards went into the room and found a dead man laying naked on the floor surrounded by candles in a strange pattern and with his hands wraped around a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach.

Wombat, The Servant (Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter), has been killed

FXooc.jpg

As he turned his head back to check if the guards were following him he tripped on what felt like a rock and stumbled to the ground, breaking his neck.

Verbal, The Rogue (Hated Hider), has been killed

w.....t.......f......

Haha, what a pussy way to die. Perfect for you.

I find it laughable that you are this over-invested in trying to manufacture a case out of this. I voted you for a subtle move I thought you made, you are building a case out of what? 6 people talk about you having a PR, I said you are faking it, and from that you land on voting me? Really?

Unvote

Vote Smash

I don't think you'd be manufacturing a case like this as scum, not on D1, it puts you in the crosshairs. I'm not scum. I'm town, and based on the assumption that this is town-on-town... Smash getting behind your idiocy is currently the most suspicious thing going on in this game, tbh.

LOL, at myself. This is what I get for listening to derps like CTM in the off-game chatter, I come in the next game and second guess myself. I was money for the start of D1, until I over-thought what Wombat was doing here. Also, for those taking notes - notice I cased Wombat on one thing, to defend against me he bickered about the inconsequential to have me drown myself out.

Well argued Wombat, kudos. To the rest of you GFY, if you'd have just followed me I wouldn't have drifted off to the next shiny object. ALL EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT!!! LOL

We have lots of good info from these deaths though, and Vic was doing what Vic does on D1 as scum steering the town, D1 Vic doesn't do that sh*t... once again I ignored good reads in order to pursue the connect-the-dots theory on Smash and Levity, wtf is wrong with me... I wish I could play mafia with only one-side of my brain, turn off the right side for a bit... anyway, the re-read is going to be great.

I'm not sitting back, I think Wwwbgay was doing some nerd signaling sh*t right in front of us and figured we'd think nothing of it because its day 1 and he's a nerd so we wouldnt understand his nerd sh*t.

Are DM'ers big on scum symp over god fathers?

Wombat, The Servant (Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter), has been killed

batman-logo.jpeg

LOL, at myself. This is what I get for listening to derps like CTM in the off-game chatter, I come in the next game and second guess myself. I was money for the start of D1, until I over-thought what Wombat was doing here. Also, for those taking notes - notice I cased Wombat on one thing, to defend against me he bickered about the inconsequential to have me drown myself out.

Well argued Wombat, kudos. To the rest of you GFY, if you'd have just followed me I wouldn't have drifted off to the next shiny object. ALL EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT!!! LOL

We have lots of good info from these deaths though, and Vic was doing what Vic does on D1 as scum steering the town, D1 Vic doesn't do that sh*t... once again I ignored good reads in order to pursue the connect-the-dots theory on Smash and Levity, wtf is wrong with me... I wish I could play mafia with only one-side of my brain, turn off the right side for a bit... anyway, the re-read is going to be great.

Gross

When do I get my MacGuffin?

What is this place and why is it so big?

She is my liege.

Off, you fiend!

She is m'lady.

I would follow you like the sheep do the shepherd but I believe Verbal to be a fiend.

Can anyone decipher this nerd sh*t?

Can anyone decipher this nerd sh*t?

More importantly, that was Wombat warding people off of the early Levity pressure. Later when I moved my vote from Wombat to Smash 4-5 people followed me, but then when I moved from Smash to Levity one person followed me and that was when Vic stepped up and started telling me "Leelou was getting behind me" while telling us to vote Leelou or Smash, and Wombat started saying that "Smash's alignment would tell us about Levity and not vice versa" while pushing Smash's lynch.

Vic and Wombat were scum.

Levity seems like a damn good lynch right now (after Vic).

What is Wombats supposed PR?

I'll happily hammer the Wombat but I saw similar antics out of him last game..

he probably thinks whatever he's doing is funny, which it's not.

Crusher do you have a PR?

Btw, Pac, my town recently banned Gas-powered leaf blowers for most of the year. What do you think of this?

I think this Ape V Levity nonsense reeks of 2 pseudo-intellectuals trying to return each others serve. I'm not particularly intrigued by either because it wouldn't behoove scum to engage in a 4 page circular argument this early on.

I've got my eyes on the people laying back and watching this transpire.

Unvote

Vote JiF

I'm not sitting back, I think Wwwbgay was doing some nerd signaling sh*t right in front of us and figured we'd think nothing of it because its day 1 and he's a nerd so we wouldnt understand his nerd sh*t.

Are DM'ers big on scum symp over god fathers?

Leelou you have anything to say? I'm about to vote you out of boredom as it doesn't appear we're getting anyone else to 8 votes by tonight.

If you flip town there are 3 people on your train that look interesting to me (levity, Vic, Smash).

If you flip scum then good riddance.

I'll keep my vote on JiF for the time being.. he'd rather talk about watches than anything going on in the game.

So the case on Vic hinges on his actions regarding Levity and Smash? Seems kinda convoluted given that we have a coroner's report on neither.

unvote

Vote: Smash

And I guess the case on Levity hinges on Smash. Shouldn't we get Smash then for info on Levity and Vic?

After re-reading today there are a couple major pings with Levity.. I think she's been overly defensive to the Apes lone vote (before Vic voted her), said his case is hollow, without merit etc, and is voting... smash? When you're on the wrong end of a case as town it's only natural to assume the person tormenting you just might be scum. She's answered every post by the stupid ape, but seemingly refuses to vote him.

I like the day 1 rule for new players as well but I'll hammer levity if necessary.

Smash acted like a twit out of the gate and has been largely absent since. I could definitely move there.

I've got my eye on Crusher as well. he's bouncing around like a buffoon even moreso than usual. maybe his way of avoiding confrontation.

I'm not really liking what I'm hearing out of Vic either. He's being cool under pressure which is what vicgoddess usually does as scum. I expected a little more emo out of him which was the purpose of the quick following of Crusher onto him.

So... Levity, Smash, Vic, Crusher is where I'm at.

Some interesting posts...

Did you lead the lynch on Wombat? Then you didn't do any better on D1 than I did.

I never wavered. He was my favorite. You voted for everyone in the game and tied 3 people together, one of which, ended up town.

Problem with you is, this is normal behavior so I currently dont have a read.

My top 3 after my reread are Pac, Vic and Leelou.

Did you just blind hammer him?

Interesting.

You and Vic are my favorites for scum right now. This should be interesting how this pans out.

Have you been reading the game little one? I don't care what kind of fancy reveal Vic had in mind. Verb made it quite clear he was going to sleep with Vic and Verb was not scum.

You are shooting back up the boards.

Archived