Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but you posted in that thread, right around when Ape revealed. You didnt want to touch it and then you came in here with the late hammer?

I like when you are scum and I poop on your face.

You really are the worst. I logged in at 7:45 and caught up on the Jaws thread, from there I went to Dragonmount to see if anyone replied to my post in that thread, then I came here, caught up, and posted at 7:55.

Is this really the best you have? please tell me there's more.

Don't patronize me you vile pig... and don't take credit for my awesome.

Please review my day 1 list you disgusting freak. Vic was on it, as are Lev and Crush. Lets see what happens but something tells me I could have had another day 1 avalanche of awesomeness.

You really are the worst. I logged in at 7:45 and caught up on the Jaws thread, from there I went to Dragonmount to see if anyone replied to my post in that thread, then I came here, caught up, and posted at 7:55.

Is this really the best you have? please tell me there's more.

889720-001.jpg

A small child walked down the corridor, clutching his teddy bear and a broken mirror. He looked so innocent. But a HAIRY, ODOROUS character claimed that this child was evil and must be killed. The child whimpered and cried, but the whole group was BEHIND him on this, so you closed on him quickly, drawing daggers...

I tried to wait as long as I could, but here's the deal. D3 is about to break and I was going to reveal this anyway. I don't know if I'll be alive or not, so I feel this is the right time to make this play.

I'm the Town Prophet, each night I target one person and get either a cop, tracker or watcher result. If cop, I get told guilty or not guilty. Hess is guilty, I viewed him N1.

I chose Hess because he's the hardest for me to read, I firmly believed CTM would expect an early viewing/death and bail on game to help his scum team way before he'd ever bail as a townie, also felt like CTM was getting bus votes on D1 before he got replaced, and finally I didn't like Hess's dancing around Smash at L1.

So, there you have it. Lynch this piglet. :)

That's 14 player game, and 3 scum dead in 2 days? Hopefully the other killer is a vig and holstered rather than shooting blind. :)

Day broke on a horrific scene. Bodies were strewn across an empty valley while a lone warrior leaned on his sword breathing hard. He knew this was his time but he couldn't give in. He'd stood there for hours already. Breathing, surviving. He wouldn't be defeated. He refused to let his story end like this. No one would know how many he'd defeated or how long he'd made his stand. This wasn't going to happen. He was going to get up in a few minutes and walk his way to the nearest village. He just needed a minute to catch his breath. The sun rose high in the sky and the mighty warrior fell to the ground.

Jetscode1, The Warrior (3X Vigilante), has been killed

AS1qZ.jpg

Elsewhere...

The villager felt his blood run cold when he heard the first wolf howl. When the rest of the pack joined in his heart froze. He'd heard tales of such things from his grandmother but always knew they couldn't be true. Until tonight anyway. The door banged and a wolf growled. The coals from the hearth were giving off a dim orange glow. Bang bang! The pounding continued. Bang bang bang CRRRAAACK. A board had broke. He closed his eyes and knew this was the end for him. Soon they would come in and make a meal of him. It was only a matter of time. CRRRAAAACK. Another bored gone. They rushed in. CRRRAAACK. His throat was gone and his neck broken. The wolves finished their meal and left in a matter of minutes.

Leelou, The (Powerless) Villager, has been killed

iZiRY.png

Ape Reveals, then Day breaks @ 6:51

Pac posts in the Jaws thread @ 7:45 and went to DM. Dont think he'd have checked the thread, not at all?

The little boy was scared and all alone with only his broken mirror in hand. Frustrated and full of despair, he gave up...and he tossed the shiny object into the sea. And that is when the winds began to howl. And the blue skies vanished before him. And the sea began to turn...and TURN. And it swept the poor boy whole...and all became silent in mist and cloud.

But as the sun finally began to show through the darkness, there stood the boy. Or what was once the boy. Who was now...THE ALL AND MIGHTY POWERFUL...

dream-wizard-77642802.jpg

WIZARD252520AND252520DRAGON1.jpg

The child's eyes began to glow, and he bared his teeth, showing fangs. A miasma of dark smoke-like substance began to emanate from him. You cowered in terror, but then made a DC 25 will save, gritted your teeth, stepped up and began stabbing. The dark smoke intensified and you felt something clawing at your mind, but you kept on going until there was nothing left of the child. In fact, no trace remained, yet you had a feeling that a great evil had been vanquished this day.

evilboy.jpg

Hess, the The Greater Evil (Mafia Nexus Usurper) has been lynched.

Ape Reveals, then Day breaks @ 6:51

Pac posts in the Jaws thread @ 7:45 and went to DM. Dont think he'd have checked the thread, not at all?

The last case you made about someone checking other threads, but not this one, sealed Smash's fate when Vic ran with it... and it bailed out Vic, Wombat and Hess who all had votes on them at the moment.

So yeah.... scum MVP.

The little boy was scared and all alone with only his broken mirror in hand. Frustrated and full of despair, he gave up...and he tossed the shiny object into the sea. And that is when the winds began to howl. And the blue skies vanished before him. And the sea began to turn...and TURN. And it swept the poor boy whole...and all became silent in mist and cloud.

But as the sun finally began to show through the darkness, there stood the boy. Or what was once the boy. Who was now...THE ALL AND MIGHTY POWERFUL...

dream-wizard-77642802.jpg

WIZARD252520AND252520DRAGON1.jpg

Awesome, real life lol hahahhaha...

The last case you made about someone checking other threads, but not this one, sealed Smash's fate when Vic ran with it... and it bailed out Vic, Wombat and Hess who all had votes on them at the moment.

So yeah.... scum MVP.

And there goes my trap. Cant you just shut up sometimes.

The child's eyes began to glow, and he bared his teeth, showing fangs. A miasma of dark smoke-like substance began to emanate from him. You cowered in terror, but then made a DC 25 will save, gritted your teeth, stepped up and began stabbing. The dark smoke intensified and you felt something clawing at your mind, but you kept on going until there was nothing left of the child. In fact, no trace remained, yet you had a feeling that a great evil had been vanquished this day.

evilboy.jpg

Is legit? Or did you just 80 poor Nolder's game?

evilboy.jpg

Is this for realz?

I dont like this people stepping up and doing scenes that arent the mod.

So yeah.... scum MVP.

It's seriously the dumbest case I've ever seen haha.. I posted in Jaws 10 minutes before I posted here.. and I had to read a bunch of posts in this thread and type mine out LOL.

Please review my day 1 list you disgusting freak. Vic was on it, as are Lev and Crush. Lets see what happens but something tells me I could have had another day 1 avalanche of awesomeness.

I know. It was the same list as mine, except Crusher.

Can't dismiss that you were mocking me as scum. YOu fag.

It's seriously the dumbest case I've ever seen haha.. I posted in Jaws 10 minutes before I posted here.. and I had to read a bunch of posts in this thread and type mine out LOL.

I give cases about where else someone posted no credence. Taht said, give me the opportunity and I was limp hammer the sh*t out of you.

I'm going to my step brothers for tacos in a couple hours or somesuch

If there's a lynch on Hess while I'm away anyone here can feel free to

1. Do a final votecount

2. Do a lynch scene and/or

3. Coroner report Hess. Please put him down as The Greater Evil (Mafia Nexus Usurper)

4. Invite Hess to the dead thread if the coroner report was posted

It's cool if you guys don't do this

Just giving you the option in case you want to keep the game moving

Night actions should still be PM'd to me

I skipped the final vote count part cuz I'm lazy.

Archived