Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Levity today and PAC tomorrow? Jig and I will bring this home lol. Do I really need to wait for her to come back and fake claim?

The case on Levity is based on a new player who is not a regular JN poster being inactive. We have had this happen tons of times here with DM people. Matter of fact our moderator is doing it as we speak. LOL She was watched and didnt move. She is easy pickings if you ask me.

Pac? Not sure what the case on him is. But Im notorious for not getting a read on him

Jif? seems to be playing like town JiF. If not I guess he tricked me as well as I nailed him last game.

You? Scum I thinks. You did your scum thing and even now doing your golly gee thing? I love it but it tells me your scum. The other thing is you are in my opinion the brightest and most intimidating player here. Last game as town two people killed you the same nigh your awesome fiance tried to recruit you. THREE simultaneous nigh actions to either kill you or recruit you. Why are you alive? You are with scum or recruited. You should die today and rest up for DPR's game. LOVE DANX

Lol I don't know why I'm alive either, except that it looked like I might actually get lynched this game. I guess i still might tomorrow. As long as pac's around to hammer I'm fine.

I actually think you're town...

With any luck when Nolder wakes from his 3rd cat nap of the day he'll strut in and call it a game. I still feel pretty good about Lev.

If not though and it comes down to me hammering you tomorrow? Well... lets just hope we don't have that scenario.

The last thing standing between the Land and oblivion was a halfling named Dan. She traveled deep into the Darklands searching for some way to stop the evil. In the end she decided it would be easier to just join the winning side and approached what remained of the Warlocks forces. They killed her and went on to corrupt the Land anyway.

Dan, The (Powerless) Halfling, has been killed

9YRrf.jpg

The Dark Forces Win!

Archived