Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im the King. I cannot be lynched. Plain and simple. So if you two tards want to waste the day to vet me fine. Scum may not kill tonight and cut down the pool. Up to you two,.

K. After unvoting and rereading both or our positions on Dan - who do you like for scum?

Im the King. I cannot be lynched. Plain and simple. So if you two tards want to waste the day to vet me fine. Scum may not kill tonight and cut down the pool. Up to you two,.

Hmmmmm...might not be the worst strategy. Vets you, we dont miss lynch and we see what the night brings.

K. After unvoting and rereading both or our positions on Dan - who do you like for scum?

Danx- not as much as before because of what was brought up.

Levity- Still think she is just not conributing being new. The view helps but the point of someone else killing is good.

You- been town on you all game. But you turning on me is concerning but I have toi remove myself and iut makes sense,.

Pac- never pinged me but never really does

Not sure.

Danx- not as much as before because of what was brought up.

Levity- Still think she is just not conributing being new. The view helps but the point of someone else killing is good.

You- been town on you all game. But you turning on me is concerning but I have toi remove myself and iut makes sense,.

Pac- never pinged me but never really does

Not sure.

Starting to think vetting you is the call...

I'm not either, just dont see why they'd recruit someone who got that much heat that was being tied to townies.

For this ^^ reason.. because people would go back to Vic and Ape's posts and question why they'd recruit someone under so much heat.

Crushers little reveal dance is concerning.. first he self votes and says to come at him.. then unvotes and says don't vet me.

Yeah... Lev still tops but I could go Crush too.

Crushers reveal is convenient to say the least...and thats why I kind of want to vet it.

For this ^^ reason.. because people would go back to Vic and Ape's posts and question why they'd recruit someone under so much heat.

Starting to warm up - opened the day with you and her as my top 2...then wavered on Crusher...then the reveal...back to you and her.

The fact she hasnt touched the thread in days is making me want to kill on principle.

As the peoples of the Land marched in defense of their kingdom the sky was suddenly darkened. The sun was not blocked, merely dimmed and blood red as if a haze of evil had settled over the sky. Then there was a bright flash and day returned as if nothing had happened. Unfortunately something had happened. A dwarf was found laying on the ground bleeding from his eyes and ears.

Jets Voice Of Reason, The (Powerless) Dwarf, has been killed

qiSky.jpg

Meanwhile...

Verbal ran as quickly as he could, jumping from roof to roof as the sun began to set. He had been out scouting for information but got caught up picking a few pockets and now he needed a place to lay low. Thinking he'd ran far enough he hopped nimbly to the ground and prepared himself to enter a seedy looking inn. Just then three guards rounded a corner down the road and shouted, running towards him. Verbal rushed into the inn and out the back again trying to get away. He spotted a crowd of people and fell into step just behind them hoping he could blend in. As he turned his head back to check if the guards were following him he tripped on what felt like a rock and stumbled to the ground, breaking his neck.

Verbal, The Rogue (Hated Hider), has been killed

IQyCd.png

Later...

Guards were questioning the owner of the inn when a shriek was heard from upstairs. Everyone rushed to see what was going on and found a maid clutching her face in horror staring wide eyed into an open door. The guards went into the room and found a dead man laying naked on the floor surrounded by candles in a strange pattern and with his hands wraped around a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach.

Wombat, The Servant (Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter), has been killed

FXooc.jpg

Vote: Vic

Day broke on a horrific scene. Bodies were strewn across an empty valley while a lone warrior leaned on his sword breathing hard. He knew this was his time but he couldn't give in. He'd stood there for hours already. Breathing, surviving. He wouldn't be defeated. He refused to let his story end like this. No one would know how many he'd defeated or how long he'd made his stand. This wasn't going to happen. He was going to get up in a few minutes and walk his way to the nearest village. He just needed a minute to catch his breath. The sun rose high in the sky and the mighty warrior fell to the ground.

Jetscode1, The Warrior (3X Vigilante), has been killed

AS1qZ.jpg

Elsewhere...

The villager felt his blood run cold when he heard the first wolf howl. When the rest of the pack joined in his heart froze. He'd heard tales of such things from his grandmother but always knew they couldn't be true. Until tonight anyway. The door banged and a wolf growled. The coals from the hearth were giving off a dim orange glow. Bang bang! The pounding continued. Bang bang bang CRRRAAACK. A board had broke. He closed his eyes and knew this was the end for him. Soon they would come in and make a meal of him. It was only a matter of time. CRRRAAAACK. Another bored gone. They rushed in. CRRRAAACK. His throat was gone and his neck broken. The wolves finished their meal and left in a matter of minutes.

Leelou, The (Powerless) Villager, has been killed

iZiRY.png

I'm not really sure about how I feel about this. The mafia rolecop reveal makes me feel a bit safer about Ape, though, who's probably literally the only one I can say that I trust in some way. I like how Vic tried to hide behind him on D1, though.

Leelou's town flip honestly surprises me. She made one big post against me and didn't post anything significant the rest of the game until her death.

Vote Hess although, do thirds scan as guilty here? He's not really offering much of a defense other than "watch me die and you'll see" otherwise.

2 posts from Levity in the last 20 pages. Thats it. Thats all.

So this makes her scum?

No. It makes me bored and frustrated that we're down to 5 with 2 people not playing. I'd rather get rid of her at this point. 2 posts with all the action that's been going on? Its lame. We can afford a miss lynch. If she doesnt want to play, lets fix that for her.

Plus yeah, its scummy. Especially if she was recruited...it makes sense.

Archived