JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same way your constant arguing with CTM is anti-town. It's just not productive.

Though in your defense, CTM does do it purely for the lols.

Not true. CTM also does it as a survival technique.

**** it. You guys are retarded. I'm soft-casing JIF because he partially claimed a power role, and making it appear as though Ape might drive a lynch on him, essentially keeps him safe from NK.

If you pay attention you'll see me saying I think him vs. Wombat is town on town, and I flat out SAID I was arguing with JIF during night for a reason. None of you dimwits pick up on anything subtle though. Unreal.

I'm doing with him the SAME THING I do with CTM when I think he's got a role. Just in case my scum read on JIF is wrong.

I guarantee I'm having the most fun in this game right now.

Gotta go to hockey - be back in the morning unless I'm awake enough to log once I'm home.

Keep missing the hints, peeps.

Aaaannnnnnd my ****ing car is dead. Calling AAA now. No hockey tonight, which means I'll be on and off checking.....to see who else can quote my posts and miss the ****ing words in the quote. Sheesh.

those in bold could potentially be hide-n-seek scum. Not quite an FOS list.. just a reminder of who's hiding.

2. Ape -playing

3. Leelou - playing

4. Hess - playing (kind of)

5. Verb - playing

6. JiF - playing

7. Crush - not playing

8. Lils - sort of playing

9. Wombat - playing

10. Christine - not playing

12. Nolder - playing

13. Pac - playing

14. 80 - playing

15. SMC - not playing

16. Shinori - playing

17. Sharrow - not playing

18. Phoenix - not playing

19. Tina - not playing

20. BG - not playing

23. JVoR - sort of playing

24. Smash - not really playing

25. AVM - sort of playing

26. Ishy - not really playing

27. Vic - not playing

Pheonix is EP, he's been playing. Actually he was vocal during night phase, opportunistically dancing around after JC's scene, then day started and he went silent again.

Other than that I mostly agree with your list.

You still have no viable argument for me being scum. Also I won't be claiming my full role cause otherwise I'll most likely just get shot anyway. But I'm not a power role and I'm close to a vanilla.

You came at him. = You are scum.

**** you, Pac, Im playing.

In a game this large a lot of the early stuff is just noise. Plus, there is the usual Ape shenanigens (with the added entertaining benefits of emo fits). That said, his main foil in CTM is dead and now there's a new catfight with JiF.

EP is suspicuious with the info deflect on the JC kill and Shinobangkok is pinging others.

You came at him. = You are scum.

Best logic

**** you, Pac, Im playing.

In a game this large a lot of the early stuff is just noise. Plus, there is the usual Ape shenanigens (with the added entertaining benefits of emo fits). That said, his main foil in CTM is dead and now there's a new catfight with JiF.

EP is suspicuious with the info deflect on the JC kill and Shinobangkok is pinging others.

I'm from america.

Screw it, let's see what this does.

Investigated Crusher, he's Town. Investigated Pac, no result. Doubt anyone would roleblock a newbie like me, so what's up with Pac?

Unvote. Vote Pac.

Kinda makes Apes mention of Pac and Wom going back and forth a little more interesting. Distancing? This guy thinks so. Wom next.

Screw it, let's see what this does.

Investigated Crusher, he's Town. Investigated Pac, no result. Doubt anyone would roleblock a newbie like me, so what's up with Pac?

Unvote. Vote Pac.

Kinda makes Apes mention of Pac and Wom going back and forth a little more interesting. Distancing? This guy thinks so. Wom next.

Pac is playing with the temperature of the town. I mentioned this somewhere. He's on my short list of Shark candidates tbh. 3rd parties play the middle of the fence.

That said, it was Womb and JIF going back and forth that I mentioned as a possible gambit.

I see we are slowly reaching the appropriate level of tension. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 2 ) - 80, Lily

Wombat ( 1 ) - JiF

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 2 ) - Smash, Shinori

Lily ( 2 ) - JVoR, Verb

EP ( 3 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess

Wombat ( 2 ) - Vic, Pac

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat

Pac ( 1 ) - Ishy

With 23 Players, it takes 12 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

On D1 I used the term "100% sure" about Jetscode, and it garnered a pointed reaction from both Pac and EP. If anyone gives a sh*t about my reads right now, it is those 2 guys that I'd like to see swing.

If I had a harpoon I'd jab it into Pac's face. Repeatedly.

Still voting myself though.

Pac is playing with the temperature of the town. I mentioned this somewhere. He's on my short list of Shark candidates tbh. 3rd parties play the middle of the fence.

That said, it was Womb and JIF going back and forth that I mentioned as a possible gambit.

Yeah I'm big bad shark and for my first victim I take out... Migisi?

I'd have made more of a splash than that, no pun intended.

I don't even know what playing with the temperature of the town means you imbecile.

Archived