JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Nothing to work on cause no one has been lynched. I voted JIF because I do not like his reveal at all. Players have been speed lynched for less at JN yet this game most just unvoted JIF without as much as a simple question. Maybe Jif Is trying to hide his role now that the Doc has been killed but WTF good does that do us ? He admitted a power role lets see some follow through. or at least some more reasoning by JIF we are certinaly not seeing any scum hunting by him which he prides himself on as town even though we know better :tongue: (had to get that in there jiffy pop)

This was the post that pinged me. Used the same bs that Gaype was using about me not scum hunting and not giving reason, when I repeated myself at least 30 times, for realz. And yes, of course I'm trying to hide my role...but he doesnt see the good in that? lol, okay

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Smash too. You claimed what you were doing with me was a trap or sorts - Smash bit, hard. Pretty much echoed the same bs babble you did. I'll find the post. It was scummy as hell. I like this vote. Think him and EP are good trains to start.

I know the post.

Smash got behind the Ape when I went at JC and went at you. When JC revealed, he unvoted but seeded doubt in the reveal by saying "unvote, for now" which is like not even unvoting. When I came at you in night phase, which was half-assed case you at night to keep us both from being NK crap, he regurgitated it.

I know the post.

Smash got behind the Ape when I went at JC and went at you. When JC revealed, he unvoted but seeded doubt in the reveal by saying "unvote, for now" which is like not even unvoting. When I came at you in night phase, which was half-assed case you at night to keep us both from being NK crap, he regurgitated it.

Do you want to be my Robin?

I changed my tune on you after your emo meltdown. Didn't think you'd pull the "lynch me, I'm useless" card as scum.

Earlier in the game you were posting pictures of an ape with a shark head. Telling peolpe I was the shark with no rationale.

You landed Pac, not the investigation by Ishy?

I take it back, dont want to be your partner. You disgust me.

I didn't need the investigation by Ishy. It was "no result".

If you followed the sequence of posts, it was my legit reads on Pac and EP, the explanation of my scumtells on Pac that informed Leelou's decision to harpoon that pig.

It was a trifecta of ishy, leelou and I. Your name isn't in that list of contributors.

LOL

Wait when did that happen?

lol. I'm pretty sure Ishy landed Pac and no one else. Stupid delusional Ape.

Relax guys. It was a team effort by Ish, Leelou and I. Ishy targeted him, brought him into focus, I cased him based on tells, and Leelou killed that mofo.

I'm just getting a rise out of JIF.

If you followed the sequence of posts, it was my legit reads on Pac and EP, the explanation of my scumtells on Pac that informed Leelou's decision to harpoon that pig.

It was a trifecta of ishy, leelou and I. Your name isn't in that list of contributors.

LOL

Gross. You had nothing to do with it. At all. Unreal.

I've been reading through, but I missed it--has anyone taken the credit for harpooning Pac?

We know Ape is taking the credit regardless of his involvement, but did anyone take credit for his or her actual involvement in the kill? Was it in fact Leelou?

I've been reading through, but I missed it--has anyone taken the credit for harpooning Pac?

We know Ape is taking the credit regardless of his involvement, but did anyone take credit for his or her actual involvement in the kill? Was it in fact Leelou?

Yeah, Leelou harpooned his ass based on Ishy' investigation. Gaype had absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

Yes, I shoved the harpoon in Pac's chest.

Yeah, Leelou harpooned his ass based on Ishy' investigation. Gaype had absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

Yes, I shoved the harpoon in Pac's chest.

OK, thanks. I wasn't sure that was definitely out in the open.

It was Ishy's reveal and then Pac claiming role cop that got him stabbed in the chest.

;)

I know. I'm just trying to have some fun with JIF, good grief.

I said Pac was a legit suspect for me today, pointed out his scumtell. I didn't expect you to listen to me, I expected you to act on your own. That said, it was just nice to be right on a tell after the JC mess. :D

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Ape (1) - Crusher

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 5 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, JF80

Wombat ( 2 ) - Vic, AVM

Leelou ( 2 ) - Wombat, EP

Smash (3) - Ape, JiF, JVOR

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

*Crusher might have unvoted Ape not sure. Who cares.

LOL

Relax guys. It was a team effort by Ish, Leelou and I. Ishy targeted him, brought him into focus, I cased him based on tells, and Leelou killed that mofo.

I'm just getting a rise out of JIF.

;)

I know. I'm just trying to have some fun with JIF, good grief.

I said Pac was a legit suspect for me today, pointed out his scumtell. I didn't expect you to listen to me, I expected you to act on your own. That said, it was just nice to be right on a tell after the JC mess. :biggrin:

You're still trying to get credit for it! You are a persistent mother****er, you know that?

**** it - I'm taking all the damn credit. I supplied the harpoon to Leelou because I knew she'd kill Pac with it....who I was sure was scum. The whole ****ing thing was orchestrated by me. I'm Batman, Superman, and the ****ing Green Lantern, bitches. Hell, I'll take Wonder Woman, too. I'd hit it.

If you're a harpoon guy who gave out his harpoons, why are you asking Quint for another harpoon rather than a vest to keep you alive?

I can't use them - only give them out. And you missed my post where I said I had to give them all out today or lose them. The recipients can hold onto them as long as they want - I can't.

Therefore, I have no need of a vest. After today, I don't care if scum waste a NK on me. I'd rather have a harpoon myself to hunt with.

Archived