JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes, you troll the Ape with pure genius.

Other times, not so much. ;-)

I'm only skimming this was just a drive by shot as I noticed he's getting his wittle ape swagger back... One of his 5 day 1 FOS was scum, since 1 in 4 in game is likely scum, he's still underperforming..

I can't use them - only give them out. And you missed my post where I said I had to give them all out today or lose them. The recipients can hold onto them as long as they want - I can't.

Therefore, I have no need of a vest. After today, I don't care if scum waste a NK on me. I'd rather have a harpoon myself to hunt with.

OK, thanks. I thought you would have the ability later to give out more harpoons.

Pinged me after JC's death. Plain and simple. You and Pac.

Also, what do you mean "always"? I've played with you like once, and just because I hurled FOS as you doesn't mean I've legit thought you were scum, tbh. Unreliable meta.

Wrong you've played atleast 2 other games.

I tried to tell you guys I had a town read on JC before he revealed, completely due to Jack D's game me and JC were scum together and he didn't flail like he did this game.

Just so you know, if you read thoroughly I've already outed my self.

I tried to tell you guys I had a town read on JC before he revealed, completely due to Jack D's game me and JC were scum together and he didn't flail like he did this game.

You want other people to read thoroughly when you can't be bothered to do the same?

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

Ape ( 1 ) - Crush

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 5 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80

Wombat ( 2 ) - Vic, AVM

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat, EP

Smash ( 3 ) - Ape, JiF, JVoR

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

Shinori - vest

Verb - harpoon

Nolder - harpoon

Crush - harpoon

Christine - harpoon

Lol, EP has some sort of compulsion to out his role by D3 in every game he plays in. Not that I bothered to read his posts closely enough to figure out wtf he's talking about.

You, sir, may have rep for that.

@Quint: if you have some way to give me an item today and tell me your identity without outing yourself, I'll give you my last harpoon in return - I'm guessing you can give them out but not use them. Fair is fair, right?

If you CAN give out an item, I'd like to change my request to a vest so that scum doesn't just shoot me and we lose the harpoon. Jaws can EAD - I'd rather him eat me than a power role.

Speaking of which, JiF, although you might think I'm scum for this, I think you should reveal. With the roles already eaten by Jaws, I'm assuming you will be a target once the WIFOM dies out a little. IMO you should fully reveal now.

EP has enough steam that I can move my vote to get some action else where. Still really like EP though...

Unvote

Vote Smash

I'm not even sure why people are voting me lol, I said JC was town you guys forced his reveal got him killed, and I said I told you so. Then I come back to it being day and I have 5-6 votes on me *shrug*

I didn't need the investigation by Ishy. It was "no result".

If you followed the sequence of posts, it was my legit reads on Pac and EP, the explanation of my scumtells on Pac that informed Leelou's decision to harpoon that pig.

It was a trifecta of ishy, leelou and I. Your name isn't in that list of contributors.

LOL

^reads "I'm a damn dirty ape but it was totally me who made Leelou shoot the harpoon"

also, what do I have to do with anything going on in this post?

Lol, EP has some sort of compulsion to out his role by D3 in every game he plays in. Not that I bothered to read his posts closely enough to figure out wtf he's talking about.

Nah, not always Womby, I didn't actually say what I am but I will in a moment. I hinted at it when I got on early.

To go ahead and derail my train, I'm the Town Gunsmith I get a report every day start how many active harpoons there are. There were 0 at the start of both day 1 and day 2, meaning Quint did not give any day 1.

So what you're saying is we're blind squirreling you?

Jesus Christ, EP. If you aren't going to play the ****in game, then just leave.

It's a sad day when a 14 year old is a better man than a 24 year old.

I'm playing mock outrage much Chrissy? I don't need to read every post to play a game I've skipped half the posts in a game before. Let's not get into incidents of not playing a game.

Okay, here is what occurred to me last night.

Pac was a role cop.

JIF semi-revealed a role. Pac didn't view him.

I have been asking to be lynched. He didn't view me.

He was keen enough to know CTM's power-role tell is to latch onto me. So he viewed CTM. Which I believe.

But, does anyone really believe that Pac viewed AVM first? Not Sharrow? Not me? Not Crusher? Not Vic? I don't. Not for a second. No offense to AVM.

Logically. AVM should be the lynch right now.

Yes. I am revoking my offer to be lynched at this point. Nolder, you are stupid or scum. That much is clear. We can chat more later though.

If AVM is scum. He has a free pass.

If AVM is backup bomb, he is able to be removed right now safely to avoid him killing a townie.

Long story short... there is no way scum or shark target him now or later.

i lol'd

If I unvote, are you going to start spinning it the other way that I never really intended to follow-through?

Also to YOU and AVM. I want to know more about your role as backup BOMBs. Please, elaborate. Since now 2 people on my list are both claiming the same safest possible claim in the game.

Nolder already touched on this, but there's really nothing more that can be said. Not told anything more than I've already told you.

Updated

Strong FOS: EP, Smash, Wombat

Weak FOS: Sharrow, Vic, Christine

Removed: AVM, Nolder

I could go for Sharrow or Smash in addition to Wombat.

Actually Pac claimed AVM was a backup bomb iirc

Since I am a backup bomb and that seems like a really odd thing to peg him as I am pretty sure it's legit

Pac claimed I was a backup role. Didn't specify my role, to be fair.

Technically, Pac revealed AVM as a backup role - and AVM said he was backup bomb. Yes. Not sure why AVM would actually tell us that.

Nolder vouched for it.

Because bomb is generally a more anti-town role, and I'm a backup. It'd be one thing if I was a deputy or something.

Archived