JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only skimming this was just a drive by shot as I noticed he's getting his wittle ape swagger back... One of his 5 day 1 FOS was scum, since 1 in 4 in game is likely scum, he's still underperforming..

Day 1: 2 cases, JIF and Jetscode. 1 FOS, crusher. Jetscode = town.

Day 2: 2 FOS, Pac and EP. 1 case, Pac. Pac = scum.

There is a direct correlation between my correctness and my penis size. This is fact. Cannot be debated.

So, Verbal, I have to ask. What's it like being CTM's bitch?

:rl:

I wonder how many people are "backup" something. Or "weak", in Migs case.

I'd guess a lot. We know that it has the potential to become a "bloody mess" in DPR's words...so I'm assuming there are safeguards against letting the game get away from the town quickly. You know...in the event we lose the doc and cop immediately.

Day 1: 2 cases, JIF and Jetscode. 1 FOS, crusher. Jetscode = town.

Day 2: 2 FOS, Pac and EP. 1 case, Pac. Pac = scum.

There is a direct correlation between my correctness and my penis size. This is fact. Cannot be debated.

Don't forget about me, bro ;)

You fos'd me, then took me off. Though you also said I was definitely scum before that...lol.

Don't forget about me, bro ;)

You fos'd me, then took me off. Though you also said I was definitely scum before that...lol.

That has bee SINCE Pac's death.

I was only referencing my fos/cases leading up to that moment. :)

I'm playing mock outrage much Chrissy? I don't need to read every post to play a game I've skipped half the posts in a game before. Let's not get into incidents of not playing a game.

If you are going to bring up Locke's game, then you are about to be added to my ignore list.

Please keep nerd sh*t on nerd site. kthanxbai

I still don't understand how an FoS on me has anything to do with Pac's death lol I took no part in it, I wasn't even here for it. I was off being useless elsewhere.

Holy sh*t you are dumb.

I never said it had anything to do with you. I was talking about my FOS list before Pac's death and after.

The original post I quoted earlier you were trying to link me to Pac which brought the FoS list up in the first place.

Never tried to link you to Pac.

I said that both you and Pac pinged me after JC's death scene. In no way had I connected you two. In the original post you quoted I was telling someone that of the 2 people I FOSed on D2 (you, Pac) so far Pac has flipped scum.

Not connecting any dots between you guys at all.

Reading comprehension. You ****ing idiot.

Regarding Sharrow's sparse play:

I won't be able to play much at all most of next week. If that's a problem, I can drop out and be a potential replacement after that.

This was odd, considering how attentive to the game Hess has been.

I'm going to be limited availability rest of this week.

Same here til Friday

So now the town is following JIF and his half assed reveal and the APE ? I dont think the APE is scum but Im telling you JIF is full of sh*t with that half assed reveal of some town power role. Whats happened to the other out town power roles ? Yet JIF Lives ?

Come on knuckle heads vote me up so I can reveal and get harpooned just like the others.

So now the town is following JIF and his half assed reveal and the APE ? I dont think the APE is scum but Im telling you JIF is full of sh*t with that half assed reveal of some town power role. Whats happened to the other out town power roles ? Yet JIF Lives ?

Come on knuckle heads vote me up so I can reveal and get harpooned just like the others.

To be fair they were shot not harpooned.

Who else do you like for scum?

What is your alignment?

You've been coasting, not questioning anything other than JIF's half-assed reveal. And out of one side of your mouth you slander me, out of the other side you are echoing the very statements I made about JIF earlier in the game.

Huh? Where does that come from?

I think pressuring Smash is valuable. I also think killing either JIF or Wombat or me is the most informative next step for this game. If you give me a harpoon, I will shove it up either JIF or Wombat's ass. We can vote on it between teh 2 of them. Like a mini-game unprompted by the mod.

Yeah, I like my vote on this dweeb.

Speaking of which, JiF, although you might think I'm scum for this, I think you should reveal. With the roles already eaten by Jaws, I'm assuming you will be a target once the WIFOM dies out a little. IMO you should fully reveal now.

I'm down. In fact, I think we should mass reveal. We already know a bunch of roles or semi know them...whats stopping us now?

I'm the Voyeur.

I think pressuring Smash is valuable. I also think killing either JIF or Wombat or me is the most informative next step for this game. If you give me a harpoon, I will shove it up either JIF or Wombat's ass. We can vote on it between teh 2 of them. Like a mini-game unprompted by the mod.

EP too.

But yeah, I like all these ideas.

Who else do you like for scum?

What is your alignment?

You've been coasting, not questioning anything other than JIF's half-assed reveal. And out of one side of your mouth you slander me, out of the other side you are echoing the very statements I made about JIF earlier in the game.

I made my comments based on what I read JIF actully say I did not base it on what you said. I scum hunt and come to my own conclusions and you should know this about me by now, you should also know Ive been hot for quite some time scum hunting . I think JIF is scum and hes my single best bet so Im sticking with it LIKE I ALWAYS DO. I do not follow APE logic and its as simple as that. You want to run me up to reveal be m guest.

Archived