JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR...I agree with 80 most...Hess has to eat a bomb then get harpooned...the key is not to out any more non bomb roles cause it just causes Hess to devour them.

Also, aware that the Ape makes a decent observation that scum could wifom the sh*t out of who is the bomb and all but whatever.

But what if Hess doesn't want to eat a bomb?

It seems like an easy way for him to survive until endgame. Just kill the outed players and wait.

I agree with those that thinks that we need to use the harpoons on Hess. The question is if it´s enough to shoot him again and again or if we need two or more to do it during one day. Or if he needs to eat a bomb first. I have not seen the film but harpoons are meant to be shot at big animals, not humans.

This is why anyone who is suggesting we leave Hess alone is dumb. All we're gonna do is get a bunch of role reveals, maybe kill some scum, and let Hess coast to endgame.

Killing Hess is priority # 1 for both town and scum, especially since we aren't 100 % sure how to kill him yet.

Day broke with a red sunrise. it matched many of the townspeople's eyes, and many of their attitudes.

It was a night of speculation for most. It was a night of planning for some. No deaths took place, which many accepted as an ominous sign of the coming day.

IT IS NOW DAY 4. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING AND SENDING REQUESTS TO QUINT.

This is why anyone who is suggesting we leave Hess alone is dumb. All we're gonna do is get a bunch of role reveals, maybe kill some scum, and let Hess coast to endgame.

Killing Hess is priority # 1 for both town and scum, especially since we aren't 100 % sure how to kill him yet.

In Jaws Mafia it kinda, you know, makes sense that killing the shark is the main objective.

The key is how.

I think the multiple harpoon hits might work. That's the town proactively killing the shark. Waiting for Hess to eat a bomb seems to reactive for me. He can easily avoid doing that.

I think the multiple harpoon hits might work. That's the town proactively killing the shark. Waiting for Hess to eat a bomb seems to reactive for me. He can easily avoid doing that.

In the movie, he swallowed a "bomb" and they hit him with the harpoon. I'm going with that theory. There wouldnt be 2 bombs and 2 backup bombs in this game if that werent the case.

And no, he can't avoid doing it if we stop revealing. Especially if he's forced to eat each day.

Hey Verbal, see my secret message below.

GFY FAG

EAD

You got me to chuckle. Nice work. Now DIAF.

How do WE as town kill the Shark rather than him killing himself?

Good question, and I don't know the answer. Maybe it is a combination of town & scum working together? Town to plant the bomb in the shark, and scum to "shoot" it? Or harpoon it, and we don't need scum? I don't know.

In the movie, he swallowed a "bomb" and they hit him with the harpoon. I'm going with that theory. There wouldnt be 2 bombs and 2 backup bombs in this game if that werent the case.

There are 2 revealed bombs thus far? I didn't realize any had revealed yet - only the backups.

And no, he can't avoid doing it if we stop revealing. Especially if he's forced to eat each day.

Yes, he can avoid it by stop eating people.

That's my problem with it. We're still lynching people so we're eliminating people for him if he worried about eating a bomb.

There has to be another way, IMO.

And, technically, the shark ate an oxygen tank that was shot by a rifle and then blew up. I don't know how that fits into the game and likely it doesn't.

There are 2 revealed bombs thus far? I didn't realize any had revealed yet - only the backups.

I may be wrong on that. My original theory was 2 bombs and 2 backups, one via lynch the other via NK. With what we know now, there may in fact only be 1 bomb and 2 backups (Nolder and AVM).

At a time. But let's ask DPR about this to clarify.

@DPR -- If Quint gives a harpoon to player A and player A uses it. Can quint give player A another harpoon?

EACH PLAYER MAY ONLY OBTAIN ONE HARPOON OR ONE VEST FROM QUINT DURING THE GAME.

Yes, he can avoid it by stop eating people.

That's my problem with it. We're still lynching people so we're eliminating people for him if he worried about eating a bomb.

There has to be another way, IMO.

And, technically, the shark ate an oxygen tank that was shot by a rifle and then blew up. I don't know how that fits into the game and likely it doesn't.

Dude, Hess CLAIMED freaking bomb to try to get a counter. What. The. Hell.

Archived