JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 straight games with scum on day 1.

Greatest Scum Hunter Ever.

You are disgusting.

Also, if you hadn't been a complete retard on D1 - you and I could have killed him then, because we were both pounding him until we turned on each other. We suck at this sh*t.

3 straight games

JiF >>>> Ape

clearly

It's good to see you playing better than you had the past few months... but this statement is absurd. You only CATCH scum on D1 when you LEAD THE LYNCH on scum on D1. In that department I'm pretty certain I am in the lead.

You did a good job nailing a ping on D1. You are less convincing with your cases than I am though, hence the fail.

She was distant - that might have been what tipped him off. He watched her for a while, though, to make sure. Finally, when he saw what he was looking for, he knew...and he threw.

The harpoon took her before she even knew it was there before it pierced her heart. He briefly wondered if she had felt any pain at all. Then he walked away.

LILY, MAFIA EXECUTIONER AND NINJA, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

She was distant - that might have been what tipped him off. He watched her for a while, though, to make sure. Finally, when he saw what he was looking for, he knew...and he threw.

The harpoon took her before she even knew it was there before it pierced her heart. He briefly wondered if she had felt any pain at all. Then he walked away.

LILY, MAFIA EXECUTIONER AND NINJA, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

Note this is the 2nd mafia ninja. Would be wise to not clear anyone tracked/watched.

1. JC - Town Doc, Executed D1

2. Ape

3. Leelou

4. Hess - Mother****ing Shark

5. Verb

6. JiF - Town Voyeur, harpooned N3

7. Crush - Killed N2

8. Lils - Mafia Executioner and Ninja, harpooned N4

9. Wombat - Symp turned Mafia Goon, lynched D4

10. Christine

11. Rand - Had the good sense to leave.

12. Nolder

13. Pac - Mafia Dirty Rolecop & Ninja - harpooned D2

14. 80

15. SMC

16. Shinori - Town Lover. Eaten D4

17. Sharrow / JiF 2.0 -

18. Phoenix - Town Gunsmith, lynched D2

19. Tina - Town Lover. Eaten D4

20. BG / CTM 2.0 -

21. CTM - Town Bodyguard. Shot N2

22. Migsi - Town / Weak Doc. Eaten D1

23. JVoR - Town Lie Detector, Eaten D3

24. Smash

25. AVM

26. Ishy - Town Cop. Eaten D2

27. Vic / JC 2.0 -

The fury ruled his brain and boiled his blood...the was no logic anymore, it was all instinct.

He had followed SMC for a while now, waiting until they reached a spot where no one else could witness...

He took a running start, pulled the harpoon back, and let loose...planting it squarely between SMC's shoulder blades.

The harpoon stopped abruptly, nearly knocking SMC down, but not quite.

SMC screamed.

WHAT THE ****!

He spun, reaching for the pole sticking out of his back, finally maneuvering to peel off the vest and drop the harpoon to the ground. He stared at the figure that had thrown it...but the figure ran away.

You know how incredibly ****ing stupid you are, Ape?

You make incredibly ****ing stupid people seem like Mensa members.

what are you carrying on about? need I remind you I was the one that had to pound logic into everyone's head while you were advocating a scum agenda along with wombat and lily?

Archived