it is becoming crystal clear to me that the jets need to have

ylekram

6 offensice lineman on the field. line up vlad every down as a tight end and lie to him that evry down is a running play.tell him to smash 1 guy off the line.figure that vlad and hunter together might be able to pull off an average right tackle job. leaving hunter on an island is just retarded and both tight ends dont have a clue on how to block.yuck

6 offensice lineman on the field. line up vlad every down as a tight end and lie to him that evry down is a running play.tell him to smash 1 guy off the line.figure that vlad and hunter together might be able to pull off an average right tackle job. leaving hunter on an island is just retarded and both tight ends dont have a clue on how to block.yuck

Jumbo package every down, all season long...FTMFW!!!!

Actually, this idea isn't totally absurd. Back in the 1970s, the Bills used an OT as their TE. I think he his name was Paul Costa. He was part of the "Electric Company" that blocked for OJ Simpson when he ran for 2003 yards in a 14 game season, so they essentially had a 6 man OL with 2 RTs.

The problem is Ducasse is all wrong for the scheme. You need a big guy who's quick and nimble (for his size) to be that outside blocker, and that's why Ducasse was a guard in college and is back to being a guard now. He's NOT quick and nimble.

Actually, it would help Hunter a lot if the Jets even had a TE who could actually block.

Actually, this idea isn't totally absurd. Back in the 1970s, the Bills used an OT as their TE. I think he his name was Paul Costa. He was part of the "Electric Company" that blocked for OJ Simpson when he ran for 2003 yards in a 14 game season, so they essentially had a 6 man OL with 2 RTs.

The problem is Ducasse is all wrong for the scheme. You need a big guy who's quick and nimble (for his size) to be that outside blocker, and that's why Ducasse was a guard in college and is back to being a guard now. He's NOT quick and nimble.

Actually, it would help Hunter a lot if the Jets even had a TE who could actually block.

I think Costa came into the league as a TE and just ate himself into a tackle.

Archived