Giddy up

Jetscode1

the bills over paid for smith, and pryor is making (supplemental) 1st round pick money, no ?

And Tim Tebow's cost? Souls, Larz. He is here for our souls. A hunky virgin with a sparkling personality and a pocket full of Jesus. He is the Temptor. I mean, how can you NOT masterbate to the "shirtless in the rain" picture? I clicked on it yesterday and my crippled old dog started humping leg. He's been neutered since 1999. That's black magic right there, Lars. And not the good kind that comes in leopard print and heels and calls me big daddy when i tip her well. Evil black magic.

Note: Black Magic is mine and we love each other. Don't even think of looking her up. I'd go with Vanilla Puddin or her roomate India Okinawa (she's Belgian).

You know who else would have been good at the wildcat? Brad Smith. he was also a receiver. And an awesome kick returner. And he wouldn't have cost any draft picks since he was already drafted. So, yeah. Wildcat. Awesome.

Cost too much.

Screw the wildcat, go with the shotgun full time like the 49er's did in the 50's -- not just a passing formation as it is now, and both QB's on the field at the same time much of the time. Tebow = Kilmer, a tailback/QB. The only problem is Sanchez isn't John Brodie.

Or, the Wildcat hasn't worked for two years. But whatever.

Seeing that everyone wants to break out stats about the very rare good QBs getting better in their 4th year while ignoring the legion who continues to suck in year 4, here's a stat-no team with a run first attack has won a Super Bowl since the Ravens in 2000/2001.

Seeing that everyone wants to break out stats about the very rare good QBs getting better in their 4th year while ignoring the legion who continues to suck in year 4, here's a stat-no team with a run first attack has won a Super Bowl since the Ravens in 2000/2001.

Not true. The 04 Pats and the 05 Steelers ran more than they threw. Pittsburgh ALOT more.

Archived