The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least I can say I figured it out. I may have ****ed it up with the investigation, but I shouldn't have had to investigate with the MK. It happened fast and I ****ed it up...oh well.

Ape followed me on "that sophia bullsh*t" the entire game until middle of the night, then switched his tune. He got converted by Leelou or he's stupid as ****. Say all you want about my stupid play, I have an excuse with other screw ups going on and everything happening fast.

I'm Beth, vanilla town. Last I checked I didn't have any bite marks on me.

Of course I'm going to be an easy lynch, I was quiet and don't say much. There is the possibility that you, AVM, were not deputy and you were trying to save your team's ass by making a believable claim. Hell, I've even done that before. You also pushed on the Sophia symp thing. Clearly we aren't dealing with just a symp.

vote AVM

Predictable

Yes, it has become predictable that I'm the advocate for logic.

I think it's more predictable that you had NO investigation for us yesterday, then you blabbed more about Sofia, then there's a conversion, and suddenly you have a result on Leelou after she was the one with the most recent buzz around her name.

What's your play? Are you bussing her? Or are you making the LYLO play here and trying to get us to lynch a townie, so you can make the final conversion or whatever?

The deputy reveal was brilliant, but we should have lynched you yesterday. ****ing Pac had to blow sh*t up by lying. We should have taken you out, and the game would be over. My original plan: get Ishy's result from you and lynch you the next day. No way we should have deviated from that when you showed up with no new investigation.

At least I can say I figured it out. I may have ****ed it up with the investigation, but I shouldn't have had to investigate with the MK. It happened fast and I ****ed it up...oh well.

Ape followed me on "that sophia bullsh*t" the entire game until middle of the night, then switched his tune. He got converted by Leelou or he's stupid as ****. Say all you want about my stupid play, I have an excuse with other screw ups going on and everything happening fast.

I brought up the Sophia stuff originally, I think. Either way, it's not hte first time I've floated a theory and had scum take it and run with it and **** the town.

And **** you, nothing in this game has happened fast.

I brought up the Sophia stuff originally, I think. Either way, it's not hte first time I've floated a theory and had scum take it and run with it and **** the town.

And **** you, nothing in this game has happened fast.

Oh go **** yourself you arrogant prick.

I was the first to bring up Jenner for Hess and the first to bring up Sophia.

And who always kills people for stating the obvious? The ape.

What did he just do? State the obvious -- of course anyone viewed as town can be scum now. No friggin' duh Einstein.

I always state the obvious. I do it as a scum hunting ploy to see if anyone contests it. Logic traps. I do it all the time dude... all you are doing here is highlighting that I'm still town, derp derp derp

I've stated the same stuff over and over again. I was consistent. Me screwing up is a lot more realistic than you suddenly changing tune about what I'd been saying.

How did I change tune? I agreed with you but tried to discuss other scenarios like random outcomes, etc. You insisted it had to be Sofia, I didn't. Now seeing a conversion, it's obvious why. You had to have us looking for the Sofia symp, to pull off the deputy Rick claim.

Looking back now at your dialogue with Lily, about not wanting her to bite you. Hindsight has me viewing you differently.

You expect me to believe that you "missed" an investigation, and that last night you viewed Leelou over me? You are handing us Leelou because you think she's the easier lynch.

Oh go **** yourself you arrogant prick.

I was the first to bring up Jenner for Hess and the first to bring up Sophia.

So you introduced Sofia, and you were insisting that we needed to Sofia hunt. On the day I said we should probably lynch you to make sure your deputy claim wasn't BS.

Your lucky Pac ****ed up, tbh. He bought you a day to at least have a chance to make this play.

I've stated the same stuff over and over again. I was consistent. Me screwing up is a lot more realistic than you suddenly changing tune about what I'd been saying.

You know who is consistent? People with an agenda to fulfill.

I change my tune over the course of the game many times, because with each new event, new information/realizations are had.

I'm so ****ing exhausted from fighting people over logic the past week in this game. First regarding Rick being converted, then that there was even a deputy in the game, now this.

You know why there might not have been a kill the night before? An attempted conversion on a power role (me). Why keep AVM alive? Because they wanted to convert me. My original theory was right, they can't convert power roles.

In fact, aside from the first conversion game we've ever played here (EY's Night of the Living Dead) we have just about always played power roles can't be converted. Remember that game Vic was cop, got converted, chaos ensued...and after people with conversion games (SMC's Thing, for example) steered clear of allowing such a thing as it really messes with balance.

For those of you saying that I'm just a deputy, no. By the time the no NK happened I was the full fledged cop. Meaning the only way I was converted was if I was the first conversion.

Here are the facts you'll see the Ape present regarding that:

1 -- I didn't push the Lily lynch and didn't even have my vote on the train.

Entirely true. I have a record, however, of always missing on Lily and it's pretty well known.

2 -- My low activity then spike in higher activity

I already explain this. I was the deputy and wanted to keep suspicion down enough to not get me killed but mild enough so I wouldn't be a NK target. Once I was pressured and had to reveal I've maintained this level of activity

3 -- Posting as if I knew he was town

Again something I already explained. If you believe 100% that Sophia was all we were looking for at the time (which made sense then), why would I expect the Ape was anything but town? I clearly stated in the thread I wouldn't vote for anyone who had named their character. I had an agenda, and it was obvious what it was. I made that agenda public but no one followed.

4 -- When AVM posts lists like the one you're reading now, he's scum

Said same thing last game. I was cop, he was dumb.

We talked about balance earlier. They started with 4 scum in a game with 18 players with the ability to recruit multiple scum. So the question can't be if I ever really was the deputy (now turned cop)...and unless someone else has another explanation for the no NK night before last, there's no questioning if I was converted last night. The only question is if I was the first convert. I tried to lay that out the best I can as to why I'm not.

If I was scum and knew Pac was lying, why not go along for the ride and kill the Ape? Seriously.

This day has been ****ed up entirely -- from the modkill, to switching to night when it should have been day, to Pac trying to kill the Ape based off a lie. I am sorry you a$$holes think I ruined your ****ing game because I didn't make sure I knew what I was doing. I said plenty times already I ****ed up

Archived