The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the players left in this game did care. A lot. I don't know HeavyFog, but he's new -- so I'm excluding him from this conversation. While all 4 of us have made awful plays (most recently mine) in our time playing mafia, we sure as hell try our best to win.

The game got blown to bits today, and I don't blame the mod for that. When you put all the time the four of us (JiF, Ape, Wombat, myself) put into this game, it really sucks to have outside factors determining the end. Again, remember that I was pissed off when Ishy came in -- and he helped my cause

Agreed. This. I want to hug you.

And no, that's not a shot on the mod. I have thanked her for the game myself, and seeing as I don't know what happened with the Christine situation I don't blame her for the MK situation. I was explaining myself, and I owned up to it PLENTY of times that I screwed up.

The problem is when players that are dead come in and say things, it alters game play. Dead players can post all that want, IMO -- but it shouldn't be regarding the actually game. Come in with some one liners, tell a joke, say you're bored and it's rainy outside -- no worries. We spam plenty, it's not a question of spam. It's outside of the spirit of the game that the Ape talks about. It's the same reason I didn't pitch a hissy fit to her to take a different investigation request. I screwed up. I owned up to that.

People were claiming that it wasn't a screw up, it was proof I was scum. I had to explain myself. I appreciate anyone who mods and I know how difficult it is -- it's that much more difficult if something happens that requires a MK. So I, nor anyone else that's modded here (pretty much everyone alive) don't have to be told to respect the mod. We do respect the mod. But that altered the play of the game and it changed things, just like the dead talking.

Agreed. I'm a bit put out that the modkill happened and ended the day, but I don't know what was going on there so I'm not going to say anything about it now. The dead influencing the game is really ****ing sh*tty though.

Now back to the game -- here's the problem with Wombat as the recruit guys. Either way -- he could have hammered me and ended the game.

Wombat should be more cleared than me, in your eyes. I could have tried a "convert Leelou and give them Leelou to earn their trust" play. (yes, I know, wifom). I've been wrong on my math before, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Now back to the game -- here's the problem with Wombat as the recruit guys. Either way -- he could have hammered me and ended the game.

Wombat should be more cleared than me, in your eyes. I could have tried a "convert Leelou and give them Leelou to earn their trust" play. (yes, I know, wifom). I've been wrong on my math before, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I blame pac.

And the players left in this game did care. A lot. I don't know HeavyFog, but he's new -- so I'm excluding him from this conversation. While all 4 of us have made awful plays (most recently mine) in our time playing mafia, we sure as hell try our best to win.

The game got blown to bits today, and I don't blame the mod for that. When you put all the time the four of us (JiF, Ape, Wombat, myself) put into this game, it really sucks to have outside factors determining the end. Again, remember that I was pissed off when Ishy came in -- and he helped my cause

I nominate this for Mafia Board POTW.

I'm getting some dinner and taking a break. I've spent way too much time in front of this computer.

My NA is submitted, and I'll be back tonight

It would be really cool if we could see that result. Like if you survived or if I was like the back up deputy....

Back from work. It would make sense for people (Wombat & JiF) who were already viewed and cleared to have been converted, no? Seems like they'd be prime candidates. That said, a new conversion makes everyone a suspect. So I'm thinking vote AVM. Either he missed an investigation, or he "missed" an investigation. Either way, he should pay with a pound of flesh.

Pac, if you weren't already dead, I'd kill you again.

Just saying.

And if I ever mod again, NO ****ING SELF HAMMERS will be the new rule.

it actually worked out perfectly.. I caught her but didn't notice she voted me before I did.. duh.. I didn't mean to self hammer.

if you don't quit (like one or 2 should - not you) you'll see there is often a method to my madness.

it actually worked out perfectly.. I caught her but didn't notice she voted me before I did.. duh.. I didn't mean to self hammer.

if you don't quit (like one or 2 should - not you) you'll see there is often a method to my madness.

Even putting yourself at L - 1 would have been a dumbass move.

speaking from beyond the grave and with no knowledge or opinion about your game except lol.

.. srsly y'all couldn't tell that was a joke.... wtf ever.

I say this with an established unknowledge of the game, but a clear understanding of plausible deniability.

and I'm ****ing dead so ****ing ignore me.

every game has different rules. in this one I speak and so do others and great if that made it more challenging and funny and you know it did.

this one gave you convenient excuses, but spare me the repping caused you to question your decisions cause nothing this side of hell caused that. my opinion never meant jack sh*t to any y'all.

and you damned well know what the ****ing rep was for, dumbass.

now stfu and play without your obeisance to ghosts.

boo!

I'm ok with a joke from a dead person every once in a while, but that was a really poor choice by Ishy. As a confirmed innocent his implicit belief that AVM was in fact the deputy definitely impacted the game to some degree. I think some people are exaggerating the impact, but it had an impact nonetheless and it is totally out of bounds.

I'm ok with a joke from a dead person every once in a while, but that was a really poor choice by Ishy. As a confirmed innocent his implicit belief that AVM was in fact the deputy definitely impacted the game to some degree. I think some people are exaggerating the impact, but it had an impact nonetheless and it is totally out of bounds.

Barney fife.

joke.

deal.

dies for lack of any sense of humor.

Archived