The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 or 4 meltdowns, Pac self hammers, a cop that views someone already viewed, and a modkill.

Legendary game

game needed some juice so I brought it.. am I really dead?

and you could still be scum.. just think Leelou showed us her ass tho.

How you guys continue to let Leelou and Heavy off the hook is beyond me. Allowing them to not even speak up.

From now on, we should just kill inactives in the sign up thread, and then play.

Ape was previously on you. Then JiF and Leelou voted you. Finally you voted yourself.

hahaha...

I was bored so wanted to make some funnies. I went with the most ridiculous way of saying I got an investigation and came up with a prayer to Maggie hahaha...

hahaha...

I was bored so wanted to make some funnies. I went with the most ridiculous way of saying I got an investigation and came up with a prayer to Maggie hahaha...

The only reason why I even considered is because of that post by the worlds biggest whiny poor sport cheater.

jokes aside Leelou, Ape, AVM are the 3 I'd go with..

Leelou for that ninja vote coupled with hiding, Ape because he's spamming the game with nonsense, AVM for reasons I've pointed out many times..

If it's JiF or Wombat you played really well.. If it's Heavy you get a golf clap because of activity on the lower side.

Archived