The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

So wombat is selling his old suspicion too hard...even though you said this just earlier today...

Ignoring the 2nd part...the first part alone, that I should have viewed Leelou, indicates that she's at the top of lists for last scum.

edit: Obviously there are two scum now, there was only 1 scum then. Editing so someone doesn't put words in my mouth

I'm not selling old suspicion. I'm working to figure out what I believe.

Wombat seems unflinching, and only focused on appealing to you.

I don't ****ing trust any of you ****ers

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did it quick right after the modkill. I was asked if I realized what I'd done, and I laughed and said no -- but I submitted the action and it was my fault. If I were to have changed it, I would have changed it to Heavy and not Leelou, fwiw. Honestly didn't think it mattered. I came out with I got nothin' to try and spare myself the embarrassment.

There's a reason why I was the cop and you the deputy Barney Fife.

I did it quick right after the modkill. I was asked if I realized what I'd done, and I laughed and said no -- but I submitted the action and it was my fault. If I were to have changed it, I would have changed it to Heavy and not Leelou, fwiw. Honestly didn't think it mattered. I came out with I got nothin' to try and spare myself the embarrassment.

I feel like this is too stupid not be true.

Are actions simultaneous? Meaning, could Leelou have been converted last night?

I'm not selling old suspicion. I'm working to figure out what I believe.

Wombat seems unflinching, and only focused on appealing to you.

I don't ****ing trust any of you ****ers

Wasn't saying you were selling old suspicion. Just that you accused him of doing so when you admitted earlier today that Leelou was at the top of suspect lists. That was my point.

Wasn't saying you were selling old suspicion. Just that you accused him of doing so when you admitted earlier today that Leelou was at the top of suspect lists. That was my point.

Your play since the **** up is unbelievable. That said, Ishy just made it easy.

Scum gotta be blowing a gasket, lol

DMers suck at this

Your play since the **** up is unbelievable. That said, Ishy just made it easy.

Scum gotta be blowing a gasket, lol

DMers suck at this

I don't know how you mean this exactly, but I personally thought I was redeeming myself. Now the games just screwed up.

Well she just got hammered because of your post, so it altered the game whether you consider it verifying or not.

I thought I hammered you to be honest. lol This game is so ****ed I really could give a sh*t and thought you should carry the stain.

That said, once I saw you werent and starting reading a little of what you were throwing out, you did start to sway me. Hence the unvote. But Ishy sealed the deal for me.

****ing DM'ers.

I thought I hammered you to be honest. lol This game is so ****ed I really could give a sh*t and thought you should carry the stain.

That said, once I saw you werent and starting reading a little of what you were throwing out, you did start to sway me. Hence the unvote. But Ishy sealed the deal for me.

****ing DM'ers.

The conversion kept us at 6 instead of 5, and that's all that saved me.

BTW -- you, me, ape and wombat have 29.3% of JN's total posts today. No wonder max lets us do whatever the hell we want

Archived