Not Voting (6): Crusher, Basel, Wombat, JiF, Nae, Fog

-----

Official Day 4 Vote Count:

Lily (7) Ishy, Ape, Nae, Crusher, Wombat, Fog, Christine

Nae (2) AVM, Lily

Wombat (1) JiF

JiF (1) Pac

Green = viewed as town.

I've got this from what the Ape posted earlier -- best I can do right now, still looking.

Leelou looks somewhat suspicious to me from those counts. She has a throwaway vote D1, and a late vote on Hess D2. Her D3 vote is kind of a null tell because Basel was almost confirmed scum at that point (my arguing against his lynch was mainly to draw reactions). D4, she didn't vote at all.

Christine doesn't look that good either. In fact, she may look worse. She has 2 careless hammers on scum which could have been somewhat lazy late bussing. She also voted Basel early, which I think would be the right place to bus him on that day.

AVM looks somewhat clean to me.

Nae's record is kinda hard to read. It mainly looks a bit lazy which is a null tell imo.

Ape's record looks pretty good to me.

Fog's record is lazy like Nae's. It is better in that he wasn't voting Ishy D2, but worse in that he voted Lily later than Nae did. Null read on Fog.

So overall, I have town reads on Ape and AVM, null reads on Fog and Nae, a slight scum read on Leelou, and a solid scum read on Christine.

Vote: Christine

Here's that post

And I got no idea on the page AVM, but if you search the thread for "color code" you should find a post where I quote four vote counts. My analysis follows in one of myb subsequent posts.

Yeah, you asked me to color code. What is your point, its like you are trying to convince AVM that you thought leelou was Scum. He already made his play, you have no point

Worst scum LyLo play I've seen in a while. Lacks any attempt at subtlety. Too bad JiF is giving up and HeavyFog is inactive.

I'm following through on where I was during night phase. You are the one jumping on AVM's play, dumbass.

You really believe he didn't use his investigation yesterday, pushed more of the must find sofia crap, then comes in today after a conversion with a guilty on your favorite suspect last night?

Sucker or convert.

Day 1 - who doesn't like to lynch Pac, plus I really wasn't getting a scum vibe from Cindy. I would just like to say again, Day 2 I started out voting for Basel because of his voting on Cindy, I switched off him to go to Ishy when he claimed to have a guilty on Ishy and then as soon as Ishy revealed and it was clearly evident Hess was lying and I got home from work I switched to Hess. Day 3 Clear choice - Basel. I would have voted for Lily Day 4 but she was already at L-1 before I got a chance to post. I think D5 was Nae, and she looked scummy, which you seemed to agree with. Then Christine was mod killed. Pac was over the top and hell, he hammered himself. Am I missing anything?

Oops. Looks like Ape's statement that I never made that post was...how shall I put it...factually incorrect?

I never said you didn't say it. I said what's your point? What is the point of debating who you said is fos days ago. It is irrelevant to now. There was a conversion, first off.

I think you are trying to unnecessarily point out earlier suspicion on leelou. I want to know how that is pertinent.

You are selling your old suspicion of her too hard. Like you are the convert.

Okay, suppose AVM isn't lying. Leelou is Scum. Wombat converted?

I just can't understand why wombat is trying so hard to convince AVM he had previous suspicion of leelou.

Wombat being investigated twice makes him a good convert target.

Day 1 - who doesn't like to lynch Pac, plus I really wasn't getting a scum vibe from Cindy. I would just like to say again, Day 2 I started out voting for Basel because of his voting on Cindy, I switched off him to go to Ishy when he claimed to have a guilty on Ishy and then as soon as Ishy revealed and it was clearly evident Hess was lying and I got home from work I switched to Hess. Day 3 Clear choice - Basel. I would have voted for Lily Day 4 but she was already at L-1 before I got a chance to post. I think D5 was Nae, and she looked scummy, which you seemed to agree with. Then Christine was mod killed. Pac was over the top and hell, he hammered himself. Am I missing anything?

This is the most you ever posted at one time.

So wombat is selling his old suspicion too hard...even though you said this just earlier today...

If AVM had just used his brain, and viewed her, then we wouldn't have had to endure another day of this...

Frankly, if Leelou is scum, the way she snapped at me earlier in the game to not associate what she says about RL with my town read on her should have been what tipped me off. Oh well.

Ignoring the 2nd part...the first part alone, that I should have viewed Leelou, indicates that she's at the top of lists for last scum.

edit: Obviously there are two scum now, there was only 1 scum then. Editing so someone doesn't put words in my mouth

It is pertinent because it makes a case for Leelou as being scum early. Furthermore, the two converts were N1 and N7 so anyone's suspicions from between converts are relevant.

That makes no difference. If you believe AVM is cop, he has guilty.

No, seems like you are definitely spotlighting early suspion for AVM.

Leelou just called you out as Scum too. Distancing.

Your "worst lylo play" bit was disingenuous too.

So wombat is selling his old suspicion too hard...even though you said this just earlier today...

Ignoring the 2nd part...the first part alone, that I should have viewed Leelou, indicates that she's at the top of lists for scum.

How did you **** up that investigation. Thats unbelievably retarded. This is such a cluster **** and I dont really care I feel like you should lose for such a stupid thing. lol Dont care if it means the rest of the town losses. You should live with that shame forever.

How did you **** up that investigation. Thats unbelievably retarded. This is such a cluster **** and I dont really care I feel like you should lose for such a stupid thing. lol Dont care if it means the rest of the town losses. You should live with that shame forever.

I did it quick right after the modkill. I was asked if I realized what I'd done, and I laughed and said no -- but I submitted the action and it was my fault. If I were to have changed it, I would have changed it to Heavy and not Leelou, fwiw. Honestly didn't think it mattered. I came out with I got nothin' to try and spare myself the embarrassment.

Archived