The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

Lori started to scream hysterically. Shane saw the walker heading for Carl, and he and Rick both ran for the walker. Rick yanked Carl away just as the walker took a swipe at him. Shane kicked its legs out from under it, and speared it through the face with a pitchfork. Only after it was dead did he see who it had been.....

Leelou, Beth, vanilla town turned Walker, has been Lynched.

It is now night. Actions due by 9pm my time. That's just under 4 hours from now.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how you mean this exactly, but I personally thought I was redeeming myself. Now the games just screwed up.

You did buddy. We were both unvoting and listening before the Ishy post. I was planning on switching, thats why I asked that question.

Good job.

I'm going to make this post before I submit my NA, to insure that I get it out there.

Seeing as I could see her as a walker I'd have to assume the last converted walker is also viewable as walker. That would take out JiF and Wombat (twice).

That leaves the Ape, me, and HeavyFog as unviewed. If you're going to believe me, that leaves the Ape and HeavyFog. Keep in mind that Leelou could have been the first convert OR the second convert.

I've got to think that whoever was going to convert wouldn't pick Leelou. She was top two in peoples suspect list. On the other hand if you're not going to kill me and you're going to convert (statistically the better option), seeing as I switched from Leelou to HeavyFog at the end of the day might lean the last scum to pick her. Not sure...damn conversions.

I think they HAD to have tried to convert me the previous night and the attempt failed. At this point that's the only thing that explains the lack of a NK 2 nights ago -- so I'd like to think, at least, that you guys can trust me. I just don't know whether Leelou was converted last night or the first night.

I'm thinking she was the first convert.

I do think you're right.

Either way with 2 scum with 6 remaining and I was L-1. I die and there's 2 with 5 and a kill tonight ends the game...so therefore, you can't be scum unless there can't be a kill again tonight for whatever reason.

You could possibly rationalize that the Ape or JiF would switch especially after Ishys post (regardless of whether or not he knew anything, if they were scum they wouldn't know that).

So @JiF -- Wombat can't have been the first convert or the second or the game would have ended. He votes me, they kill tonight, AwfulVM lives in infamy.

uhh for the record I've done just a quick sweep of the dead thread and there isn't sh-t for info in there... no one knows anything about anything. don't let that stop the freakout though hahah.

you don't have to have info to actually alter events.

we are the dead and we listen and more fool you if you pay us any heed.

just a shame the living players didn;t care as much as the dead.

stop beating up the mod.

will haunt you forever if yo don;t leave that girl alone.

make whatever excuses you want for your play, it's not on her.

I do think you're right.

Either way with 2 scum with 6 remaining and I was L-1. I die and there's 2 with 5 and a kill tonight ends the game...so therefore, you can't be scum unless there can't be a kill again tonight for whatever reason.

You could possibly rationalize that the Ape or JiF would switch especially after Ishys post (regardless of whether or not he knew anything, if they were scum they wouldn't know that).

So @JiF -- Wombat can't have been the first convert or the second or the game would have ended. He votes me, they kill tonight, AwfulVM lives in infamy.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Guess I was working under the GF impression.

Not sure if it fits.

Dont think its Heavy Fog because he hasnt been around and dont why Ape would unvote when you were at L-1.

This game is a cluster ****.

I actually hate talking at night but all things considered, I felt I should talk out my thoughts in the event I died.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Guess I was working under the GF impression.

Not sure if it fits.

Dont think its Heavy Fog because he hasnt been around and dont why Ape would unvote when you were at L-1.

This game is a cluster ****.

IDK man. This game was exhausting

I'm going to make this post before I submit my NA, to insure that I get it out there.

Seeing as I could see her as a walker I'd have to assume the last converted walker is also viewable as walker. That would take out JiF and Wombat (twice).

That leaves the Ape, me, and HeavyFog as unviewed. If you're going to believe me, that leaves the Ape and HeavyFog. Keep in mind that Leelou could have been the first convert OR the second convert.

You viewed JIF and Wombat (twice) before a conversion took place. Either of them could easily have been the 2nd conversion. My guess is Wombat tbh. The way he was more interesting in convincing you he suspected Leelou for multiple days, rather than anything relevant during the last day phase was gross. Also, don't you think a guy that's been viewed twice makes a good convert?

Anyway, you aren't being logical. The dead are impacting the game too much. Who cares?

And no, that's not a shot on the mod. I have thanked her for the game myself, and seeing as I don't know what happened with the Christine situation I don't blame her for the MK situation. I was explaining myself, and I owned up to it PLENTY of times that I screwed up.

The problem is when players that are dead come in and say things, it alters game play. Dead players can post all that want, IMO -- but it shouldn't be regarding the actually game. Come in with some one liners, tell a joke, say you're bored and it's rainy outside -- no worries. We spam plenty, it's not a question of spam. It's outside of the spirit of the game that the Ape talks about. It's the same reason I didn't pitch a hissy fit to her to take a different investigation request. I screwed up. I owned up to that.

People were claiming that it wasn't a screw up, it was proof I was scum. I had to explain myself. I appreciate anyone who mods and I know how difficult it is -- it's that much more difficult if something happens that requires a MK. So I, nor anyone else that's modded here (pretty much everyone alive) don't have to be told to respect the mod. We do respect the mod. But that altered the play of the game and it changed things, just like the dead talking.

You viewed JIF and Wombat (twice) before a conversion took place. Either of them could easily have been the 2nd conversion. My guess is Wombat tbh. The way he was more interesting in convincing you he suspected Leelou for multiple days, rather than anything relevant during the last day phase was gross. Also, don't you think a guy that's been viewed twice makes a good convert?

Anyway, you aren't being logical. The dead are impacting the game too much. Who cares?

Good point.

Although, I could see some logic in recruiting an inactive.

we are the dead and we listen and more fool you if you pay us any heed.

just a shame the living players didn;t care as much as the dead.

stop beating up the mod.

will haunt you forever if yo don;t leave that girl alone.

make whatever excuses you want for your play, it's not on her.

SHUT. UP.

And no, that's not a shot on the mod. I have thanked her for the game myself, and seeing as I don't know what happened with the Christine situation I don't blame her for the MK situation. I was explaining myself, and I owned up to it PLENTY of times that I screwed up.

The problem is when players that are dead come in and say things, it alters game play. Dead players can post all that want, IMO -- but it shouldn't be regarding the actually game. Come in with some one liners, tell a joke, say you're bored and it's rainy outside -- no worries. We spam plenty, it's not a question of spam. It's outside of the spirit of the game that the Ape talks about. It's the same reason I didn't pitch a hissy fit to her to take a different investigation request. I screwed up. I owned up to that.

People were claiming that it wasn't a screw up, it was proof I was scum. I had to explain myself. I appreciate anyone who mods and I know how difficult it is -- it's that much more difficult if something happens that requires a MK. So I, nor anyone else that's modded here (pretty much everyone alive) don't have to be told to respect the mod. We do respect the mod. But that altered the play of the game and it changed things, just like the dead talking.

Things as simple as a dead cindy repping me when I call JIF a scummy ****. Impacts the game.

This. There are at least 4-5 posts that are influencing my opinions. Nothing to do with the mod.

DMer's have ruined JN.

And the players left in this game did care. A lot. I don't know HeavyFog, but he's new -- so I'm excluding him from this conversation. While all 4 of us have made awful plays (most recently mine) in our time playing mafia, we sure as hell try our best to win.

The game got blown to bits today, and I don't blame the mod for that. When you put all the time the four of us (JiF, Ape, Wombat, myself) put into this game, it really sucks to have outside factors determining the end. Again, remember that I was pissed off when Ishy came in -- and he helped my cause

Archived