The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude you gotta be innocent.. there can't possibly be 6 scum in an 17 person game.

Vote the Ape.

I wish you were right. If you were, I could go back and bump my "If Ape and Christine are the last two" post all Ape style.

I think you're just trying to JVoY the end of the game

I get you're logic. I do. Assume you're right -- Pac (Maggie) was converted. There was no other conversion and seeing as they had 4 originals it couldn't have possibly been 50/50 kill/convert. Last night there was no kill (with no doc alive). These are the facts.

Why would Pac go out of his way, as the last scum, to get you killed now? You don't think he can do this later? Why would he essentially give up if he was THAT well hidden.

If you're lynched and flip wrong, he probably dies and potentially screws town out of a victory. If he sits back probably Wombat, Leelou, Heavy, JiF and maybe even I would all die before him. Why go after you with some bogus "I can pray once in the game to my partner" garbage.

Think man.

So, you are saying that Pac's arrogance compelled him to lie?

I wish you were right. If you were, I could go back and bump my "If Ape and Christine are the last two" post all Ape style.

I think you're just trying to JVoY the end of the game

I'm not trying to JVoY sh-t. I'm telling you that I was told Ape is zombie. I'm not sure why you're so scared to vote him.

Maybe there are 6 scum... hmm.

So, you are saying that Pac's arrogance compelled him to lie?

As stated in the post previous to your post (and continued in the post directly following it), yes. I think he's trying to pull a JVoY. He doesn't know the material, so characters don't mean jack to him. As far as he's concerned T-Dogg is just as likely as Sophia or Rick to be converted.

I can't believe that Pac wanted to lynch AVM before he got Ishy's final results, but now Pac doesn't want to go after AVM for fudging last nights investigation, and AVM is selling me off Pac like he knows Pac is lying about me.

Not sure what to make of this.

As stated in the post previous to your post (and continued in the post directly following it), yes. I think he's trying to pull a JVoY. He doesn't know the material, so characters don't mean jack to him. As far as he's concerned T-Dogg is just as likely as Sophia or Rick to be converted.

wtf are you talking about?? WD and Homeland are my current favorites shows. I've watched every minute of every episode. That's the only reason I joined the game.

So who is Sophia?

Is this game or the show? In the show it's a little girl who disappears in episode 1 of season 2. They search for her for 8 episodes, only to find she had been bitten shortly after she disappeared. In the opening scene, our mod refers to our group "looking for Sophia"

In this game? I don't know. That's why I want to run people up and find out.

wtf are you talking about?? WD and Homeland are my current favorites shows. I've watched every minute of every episode. That's the only reason I joined the game.

Then wtf are you talking about all game?

I thought you swore up and down I could be converted because you didn't know who Rick was and didn't care?

I can't believe that Pac wanted to lynch AVM before he got Ishy's final results, but now Pac doesn't want to go after AVM for fudging last nights investigation, and AVM is selling me off Pac like he knows Pac is lying about me.

Not sure what to make of this.

He said he was the wrong name (not a big deal), and said some garbage about praying to 80 for guidance. Mod loves Walking Dead...does that really fit in the theme? Of course he's lying.

I thought you swore up and down I could be converted because you didn't know who Rick was and didn't care?

When did I say anything of the sort? I said that names don't matter. BIG DIFFERENCE from what you're trying to sell.

When did I say anything of the sort? I said that names don't matter. BIG DIFFERENCE from what you're trying to sell.

Not trying to sell anything. I thought you and Ishy both said you didn't watch the series and didn't care about names. If I'm wrong, my mistake. Wanna vote Leelou now?

Yeah, but the lulz would have been epic.

dude I'm not even lying.. I expect Wombat to flip town but didn't like his smarmy remark. We can keep going through as many townies as we want so long as someone decides to lynch the Ape before it gets too close.

Not trying to sell anything. I thought you and Ishy both said you didn't watch the series and didn't care about names. If I'm wrong, my mistake. Wanna vote Leelou now?

I'll vote Ape because he's scum.

Wombat because he's a dick.

your choice.

He DID say that AVM.

Now it's time for you to start paying attention. Look at the posts I just bumped. Pac joined this game because he loves WD, he said it on D1 when he was giving us the "i'm not in the flow" excuse.

Pac wanted you DEAD when you revealed as deputy. Even though I mapped out a perfectly logical path for us to get the extra investigation from you.

I can't believe you ****ed up your viewing, and now you are being obtuse about this.

Just ****ing vote Pac. You caught him in a lie about not knowing who Rick is, I caught him lying about which character he is and my alignment.

3 lies.

What are the chances there really is a GF in this game? Pretty low, right? Pursuing JiF-as-GF seems super unlikely. Vote Ape for cathartic purposes.

Nice of you to re-join the game dude.

If there is a cop, and a deputy (that isn't retarded and wastes views) then the odds of a GF type is actually high.

He DID say that AVM.

Now it's time for you to start paying attention. Look at the posts I just bumped. Pac joined this game because he loves WD, he said it on D1 when he was giving us the "i'm not in the flow" excuse.

Pac wanted you DEAD when you revealed as deputy. Even though I mapped out a perfectly logical path for us to get the extra investigation from you.

I can't believe you ****ed up your viewing, and now you are being obtuse about this.

Just ****ing vote Pac. You caught him in a lie about not knowing who Rick is, I caught him lying about which character he is and my alignment.

3 lies.

^^^

ApeHead.jpg?thumb=1

dude I'm not even lying.. I expect Wombat to flip town but didn't like his smarmy remark. We can keep going through as many townies as we want so long as someone decides to lynch the Ape before it gets too close.

Hmmm... sounds like a completely different plan than "lynch me, prove i'm not lying, then lynch ape".

You'd think with all the times these guys have played with you, they'd have all voted the sh*t out of you instantly for that pseudo-martyr bullsh*t.

You are the ONLY person less likely to self-martyr than me. You think you are the most valuable person in the game. Good theater though... kudos on that.

AVM, I think you have over-bought into the Sofia thing. I had too.

You are letting it cloud your thinking here.

Sofia might not even be in the game. Technically, she really doesn't even show up in Season 2 until she's getting shot to sh*t as a zombie. There was no point in Season 2 that Sofia was human, that we know of.

So maybe "looking for Sofia" is mod flavor, which means anyone could have been converted. Including Pac.

Hell, if you were on a scum team with Lily, Basel, Hess and Christine, who would you convert if you had a choice?

Ya sorry I've been gone so long. My apologizes to all. I probably can't add much here, but it seems the safe bet is that Ishy's read on JiF as town was accurate. More likely than the alternative of him being GF or something else. Who knows what funky setup or roles are in use. We could always explore that route later if need be, but the prudent play would be to leave JiF for now.

Archived