The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jokes aside Leelou, Ape, AVM are the 3 I'd go with..

Leelou for that ninja vote coupled with hiding, Ape because he's spamming the game with nonsense, AVM for reasons I've pointed out many times..

If it's JiF or Wombat you played really well.. If it's Heavy you get a golf clap because of activity on the lower side.

Thanks! I will execute this plan in your honor.

Seriously would like to know what illogical nonsense you're referring to. You've agreed with my sophia logic and that we should pressure leelou and heavy (you just said kill in actives right out of the gate)

The ONLY other thing I've said today was that I ****ed up the view last night. Is that illogical? Quite. But seeing as you're obviously not referring to that, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Congratulations on getting me to focus on you and not one of the other 2.

jokes aside Leelou, Ape, AVM are the 3 I'd go with..

Leelou for that ninja vote coupled with hiding, Ape because he's spamming the game with nonsense, AVM for reasons I've pointed out many times..

If it's JiF or Wombat you played really well.. If it's Heavy you get a golf clap because of activity on the lower side.

If you are serious right now, you are stupid. I would have voted AVM with you today in a heartbeat.

And while I'm talkative, I'm not spamming. The majority of what I contribute is either logical or instinctive scum hunting, or me trying to work with others to sort out the most logical path. So GFY

Seriously would like to know what illogical nonsense you're referring to. You've agreed with my sophia logic and that we should pressure leelou and heavy (you just said kill in actives right out of the gate)

The ONLY other thing I've said today was that I ****ed up the view last night. Is that illogical? Quite. But seeing as you're obviously not referring to that, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Congratulations on getting me to focus on you and not one of the other 2.

I just said it, moron.

You know what else is illogical. Wasting an investigation. Dipsh*t.

And **** you about "getting you to focus on me" you chose to do that yourself, I've got you in my crosshairs because you just skated through that day phase without being held accountable for showing up with no investigation result. You wasted a cycle. The only one that benefits is scum.

I don't know what the **** Pac was doing, but you spoke to me like you knew I'm town throughout it.

You are on notice sweet t!ts.

I just said it, moron.

You know what else is illogical. Wasting an investigation. Dipsh*t.

And **** you about "getting you to focus on me" you chose to do that yourself, I've got you in my crosshairs because you just skated through that day phase without being held accountable for showing up with no investigation result. You wasted a cycle. The only one that benefits is scum.

I don't know what the **** Pac was doing, but you spoke to me like you knew I'm town throughout it.

You are on notice sweet t!ts.

What do you want me to say? I screwed it up because I was careless and did it too quickly. Held accountable? Other than lynching me how are you going to hold me accountable? There's literally nothing more I can say or do.

Think for like 2 seconds. Hard for you, I know. I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SOLD that Sophia is the last scum. 100%. So if I am that positive, why would I think someone who claimed Tdogg was anything BUT town? I also spoke positively that Pac was town, as I did with JiF.

What do you want me to say? I screwed it up because I was careless and did it too quickly. Held accountable? Other than lynching me how are you going to hold me accountable? There's literally nothing more I can say or do.

Think for like 2 seconds. Hard for you, I know. I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SOLD that Sophia is the last scum. 100%. So if I am that positive, why would I think someone who claimed Tdogg was anything BUT town? I also spoke positively that Pac was town, as I did with JiF.

Lynching you was the only thing I had in mind.

Don't worry so much though. It is night phase, and we have a bunch of character claims out in the open. This should be easy tomorrow when we lynch Leelou or HeavyFagola.

I'll crack up if Pac was right about HeavyFag being converted... oh wait, he also said Leelou was. He said a bunch of people were, so he's covered no matter what.

I'm saying that I'm pretty sure that you, avm, or Leelou are the last scum.

I've been putting forth about a 15% effort throughout and was able to catch Hess and Basel.. If I would have been intothe game it would be over by now.

I figured I'd be a martyr and help flush out the last scum today.

If I had to bet I'd say Leelou.

I'm saying that I'm pretty sure that you, avm, or Leelou are the last scum.

I've been putting forth about a 15% effort throughout and was able to catch Hess and Basel.. If I would have been intothe game it would be over by now.

I figured I'd be a martyr and help flush out the last scum today.

If I had to bet I'd say Leelou.

If AVM had just used his brain, and viewed her, then we wouldn't have had to endure another day of this...

Frankly, if Leelou is scum, the way she snapped at me earlier in the game to not associate what she says about RL with my town read on her should have been what tipped me off. Oh well.

Now we're talking!!

Unvote

Vote PAC

Official Day 7 Vote Count:

Pac (3) Ape, JiF, Leelou

Leelou (3) AVM, Wombat, Pac

Ape (1) Fog

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

There was no hammer.

The self-vote above by Pac was placed to put him at 4 votes before he unvoted and moved to Leelou.

He hammered himself.

Archived