Kobe Bryant - "Cause we're old as ****"

JustInFudge

And yet he's having one of the most impressive seasons I've ever seen from an NBA player (Not going to claim there's a lot of material there). What he's doing at 34 is ****ing insane.

They'll come good at some point, and will go on a run.

he sure is shooting better but he keeps playing 40 minutes a game he'll slow down

And yet he's having one of the most impressive seasons I've ever seen from an NBA player (Not going to claim there's a lot of material there). What he's doing at 34 is ****ing insane.

They'll come good at some point, and will go on a run.

He really is playing incredible. I'm sure they'll figure it out...but I'm just waiting for that scumbag Howard to show his ass and bring the whole ship down with him.

They really are and it's why I'll never understand the D'A hiring. Even if they can manage to get their act together and get some sort of run going, he's going to run them into the ground. They're playing for a 6th seed at best with the West looking like it currently does and there's no way they'd stand a chance being on the road for the entire postseason at their ages. They're going to get stuck with the Clips or Thunder in the first round and get beaten really, really badly.

Howard is so checked out and I don't think he wants to be in LA. Some games he plays and then other nights he gets frustrated because he can't pull his usual routine on offense. I don't think Kobe likes him very much either. It's one thing to not know where you're supposed to be, but you can't have lapses in simply not caring when you're on his team these days. He'll come out and defend guys like Gasol when they start getting blamed in the media, but he's been really mum on Howard and it just reeks of something brewing.

They really are and it's why I'll never understand the D'A hiring. Even if they can manage to get their act together and get some sort of run going, he's going to run them into the ground. They're playing for a 6th seed at best with the West looking like it currently does and there's no way they'd stand a chance being on the road for the entire postseason at their ages. They're going to get stuck with the Clips or Thunder in the first round and get beaten really, really badly.

Howard is so checked out and I don't think he wants to be in LA. Some games he plays and then other nights he gets frustrated because he can't pull his usual routine on offense. I don't think Kobe likes him very much either. It's one thing to not know where you're supposed to be, but you can't have lapses in simply not caring when you're on his team these days. He'll come out and defend guys like Gasol when they start getting blamed in the media, but he's been really mum on Howard and it just reeks of something brewing.

Oh, its going to pop. No doubt. Howard is just an outright scumbag. Cant stand the ****er.

I watched a ton of Magic games as I'm a quasi-fan since I was there when the franchise moved to town. He's a bum. All the god given ability in the world but no desire to become great. Just wants to live off his natural ability, could care less about becoming anything other than an athlete. Which is all he is...could you imagine with his talent if he gave the effort to play like Chandler does each night what type of player he could be?

Oh, its going to pop. No doubt. Howard is just an outright scumbag. Cant stand the ****er.

I watched a ton of Magic games as I'm a quasi-fan since I was there when the franchise moved to town. He's a bum. All the god given ability in the world but no desire to become great. Just wants to live off his natural ability, could care less about becoming anything other than an athlete. Which is all he is...could you imagine with his talent if he gave the effort to play like Chandler does each night what type of player he could be?

Yeah. It's a very odd trajectory for a career. He went from being the surefire best center in the game to now just...not. The refusal to develop any sort of offensive repertoire since the one year that he took them to the Finals is bizarre. I think that something happened in that one series where they lost to Atlanta. He was as dominant as ever and they still lost handily, maybe that did something to his psych because that's when all of this started. I do hate the Lakers though, very much, so if he bails LA I'm going to be ecstatic.

The Nets will gladly give the Lakers Lopez for Howard.

Seriously? Would you really want Howard and Deron together at this point? That's a toxic relationship waiting to happen with how much Williams wants the ball. I think at this point if I'm a GM I'm passing on Howard, not worth the hassle.

Also Lopez is 5 times the player that Howard is offensively. He's not the same Howard that almost shamed Lopez into retirement a few years back. That dude is gone.

Seriously? Would you really want Howard and Deron together at this point? That's a toxic relationship waiting to happen with how much Williams wants the ball. I think at this point if I'm a GM I'm passing on Howard, not worth the hassle.

Also Lopez is 5 times the player that Howard is offensively. He's not the same Howard that almost shamed Lopez into retirement a few years back. That dude is gone.

My opinion is based on two things: 1. Lopez is a girl and I'm pretty confident that his teammates hate him, and 2. Every center who has played with Kobe despised/s Kobe.

Archived