Dennis Thurman expected to be promoted to DC

RyanBe_Tebowing

My thoughts are, does it really matter? This is Rex's D.

I remember from Hard Knocks, Thurman seemed like a tough, no nonsense, disciplinary, s.o.b. Giving that rookie the business and challenging Cro.

From what I remember on the Brady Bunch, Marcia seemed confident and very flirty. Turns out she was drug addled and would pimp herself out for a fix.

Wish I had known her.

My thoughts are, does it really matter? This is Rex's D.

I remember from Hard Knocks, Thurman seemed like a tough, no nonsense, disciplinary, s.o.b. Giving that rookie the business and challenging Cro.

I feel the same way, it is Rob's D. Would like to know the truth behind Pettine though.

I feel the same way, it is Rob's D. Would like to know the truth behind Pettine though.

Rob? You think they sign him? Feel like they clearly dont want to work together.

Petitine got stripped of play calling duties, he's probably butt hurt. I also think that Rex just wants a shake up on both sides. New beginnings and all. New GM and 3 new coordinators.

Folks hinted Rex had to pull playcalling from Pettine (and you could see more aggressive approach) midseason last two years.

I think Pettine just doesnt have the ingame playcalling/adjustment skills needed for a DC.

Rob? You think they sign him? Feel like they clearly dont want to work together.

Petitine got stripped of play calling duties, he's probably butt hurt. I also think that Rex just wants a shake up on both sides. New beginnings and all. New GM and 3 new coordinators.

In other words, it is everybody's fault but his.

Archived