Rex Ryan Is Still Standing

Maxman

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2013/JNPC0021.mp3

Rex Ryan is still standing, that much became clear yesterday at the Jets press conference. Phil Sullivan and Courtney Aurillo take a quick look back at the firing of Mike Tannenbaum, the potential GM replacements and where the Jets go from here. They also break down some things that we learned from Woody Johnson and Rex Ryan during the press conference.

Click play above to listen to our New York Jets Podcast or subscribe via these links:

Mobile users can also try this link.

Lulz - Courtney just said that Cavanaugh was teaching Sanchez the wrong things. hahaha.

Like he was teaching him to throw to the other team and fumble when a player breeze's by him.

Only career starters should be QB coaches. Those guys were on the bench for a reason.

I hit "subscribe on iTunes" only to see that this week's podcast isn't listed. It's like you don't want me to listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why that happened, it was submitted earlier this afternoon. It should be there soon.

I did forget to add the mobile link.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2013/JNPC0021.mp3

What is Gaype?

Integrity's nickname.

Ape is my nickname, as is Monkey ... Gaype is the "pet" name that CockToMouth likes to use for me, funny when he does it because it is an everlasting reminder of the boner he has for me ... awkward when anyone else tries to run with it.

Ape is my nickname, as is Monkey ... Gaype is the "pet" name that CockToMouth likes to use for me, funny when he does it because it is an everlasting reminder of the boner he has for me ... awkward when anyone else tries to run with it.

Dude enough with the stupid cursing. There is no need for that.

Dude enough with the stupid cursing. There is no need for that.

You do not allow racial, religious or ethnic slurs, or cursing, yet you allow (and encourage) people to call each other gay, and plenty of people curse here all day long.

I don't do well with double-standards, makes me feel like nothing is off-limits. I'll try to reign it in. Sorry.

And don't take this personal please. I'm just saying, it's easy to slip when the rules are a blurry line and enforced in different capacities for different people.

You do not allow racial, religious or ethnic slurs, or cursing, yet you allow (and encourage) people to call each other gay, and plenty of people curse here all day long.

I don't do well with double-standards, makes me feel like nothing is off-limits. I'll try to reign it in. Sorry.

And don't take this personal please. I'm just saying, it's easy to slip when the rules are a blurry line and enforced in different capacities for different people.

Your post was crude. There is a difference between someone using the word ass and writing what you wrote.

Your post was crude. There is a difference between someone using the word ass and writing what you wrote.

It's no more crude than most of the gay insults that go on here daily. Sorry. Like I said I'll try to reign it in, it's just hard to know what you will find crude when gay insults are rampant on this site, and encouraged amongst you and the mods. I assume you'll look past anyone and everyone calling me "gaype" on a regular basis though?

I'll just try to stick to mafia and pure football talk.

It's no more crude than most of the gay insults that go on here daily. Sorry. Like I said I'll try to reign it in, it's just hard to know what you will find crude when gay insults are rampant on this site, and encouraged amongst you and the mods. I assume you'll look past anyone and everyone calling me "gaype" on a regular basis though?

I'll just try to stick to mafia and pure football talk.,

Listen I wasn't a prick about this. I didn't like that you typed out cock to mouth in the podcast thread. There is no reason for you to do that.

You said sorry. I can accept that.

But if you want to turn this into something else I wouldnt be shocked. I didn't know what Gaype was and I was trying to find that out when this started.

Listen I wasn't a prick about this. I didn't like that you typed out cock to mouth in the podcast thread. There is no reason for you to do that.

You said sorry. I can accept that.

But if you want to turn this into something else I woulkdnt be shocked. I didn't know what Gaype was and I was trying to find that out when this started.

I'm not making it bigger than it is. As I said, I'll go back to the mafia and pure football talk. Seems joking around here has unwritten rules that I can't avoid infringing on, so I'm good I'll avoid it. I don't know why you are getting angry because I'm sharing my point of view with you though. I'm not being overly defensive or anything, and don't mean to come across that way.

I'm not making it bigger than it is. As I said, I'll go back to the mafia and pure football talk. Seems joking around here has unwritten rules that I can't avoid infringing on, so I'm good I'll avoid it. I don't know why you are getting angry because I'm sharing my point of view with you though. I'm not being overly defensive or anything, and don't mean to come across that way.

We have over 2 million posts here and have gotten by with very few problems. So I disagree that there are these unwritten rules that are so problematic.

But you said you would avoid typing out things like your CTM joke so hopefully we truly are done here. That's all I was asking for.

Archived