JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correction:

Final Vote Count

Hess (2): JC, Pac

JF80 (1): Verb,

Nolderp (9): Ape, AVM, Lils, 80, SMC, Leelou, Smash, BG, Slats, Wbgay, Nolderp, Vic

Vic (1): Dan

Leelou (3): Hess, Wbat

Smash (1): Crusher

Pac (1): CTM

Still wrong. Stupid.

I've seen snowflakes in Florida before. Don't fool yourself, it gets damn cold there sometimes.

Flakes or flurries? Flakes I've never heard of. Its gets cold. It was in the high 20's low 30's one night here in Dec.

That isn't cold.

More the former. I mean come on, there's poolside (or swim-up) bars every five feet in Aruba. But really it's not even just about booze, there's plenty of other options for those not looking to be sh*t-faced the whole time. It's just that you're on vacation and drinking tap water? Lame.

We're talking about weather now? It's like a f***ing Senior Center in here. Accentuated by BG's presence and interjection into the conversation.

I've got a deadline that needs my attention today. I need to dial it down a couple notches here ... cue Spats petty comments, followed by old grumbly fapping.

I'm sure it gets pretty rank if those cages aren't cleaned on schedule.

vote: ape

This way I get to claim OMGUS when he inevitably votes me.

But please, let's lynch him. Should've done it yesterday.

wtf is a town jack of all trades?

http://wiki.mafiascu...k-of-all-trades

Jack-of-all-trades

The Jack-of-all-trades is a role with several one-shot night abilities - typically abilities centered around investigating, protecting and killing. The Jack-of-all-trades may use whichever ability they want on a specific Night, but can use each one only once.

The "standard" JOAT is a one-shot Cop, one-shot Doctor, one-shot Vig, and one-shot Roleblocker. However, this exact model is uncommon.

http://wiki.mafiascu...k-of-all-trades

Jack-of-all-trades

The Jack-of-all-trades is a role with several one-shot night abilities - typically abilities centered around investigating, protecting and killing. The Jack-of-all-trades may use whichever ability they want on a specific Night, but can use each one only once.

The "standard" JOAT is a one-shot Cop, one-shot Doctor, one-shot Vig, and one-shot Roleblocker. However, this exact model is uncommon.

he knew that or could have found it in 10 seconds.. that's why he earned his FOS.

Agreed 80 is lying

Vote 80

He's either lying or stupid but poses no threat.. he's not making it to end game with that claim no matter what. If he's alive tomorrow after shooting someone of our choice then we lynch him.. a waste to do it now.

I think he's stupid town.. maybe doesn't even have a gun.

he knew that or could have found it in 10 seconds.. that's why he earned his FOS.

no, i assumed it was a gay role made up by Jif for his man bear

btw.. Whoever harpooned crusher was making the obvious connection and shooting the big fella thinking he was roled up... Vic, pac and Gaype FOS

no, i assumed it was a gay role made up by Jif for his man bear

btw.. Whoever harpooned crusher was making the obvious connection and shooting the big fella thinking he was roled up... Vic, pac and Gaype FOS

So down to lynch the Ape now that Crusher is dead. Crusher is Ape's only friend in these games.

Archived