Young Guns Mafia

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's either lying or stupid but poses no threat.. he's not making it to end game with that claim no matter what. If he's alive tomorrow after shooting someone of our choice then we lynch him.. a waste to do it now.

I think he's stupid town.. maybe doesn't even have a gun.

ALL LIARS GET LYNCHED

Killing the Ape is tempting, but using the basis for it as JF80's supposed failed shot is BS.

If Ape is the doc you know he'd self protect, most docs do on the first night when other roled players aren't outed.

Killing the Ape is tempting, but using the basis for it as JF80's supposed failed shot is BS.

If Ape is the doc you know he'd self protect, most docs do on the first night when other roled players aren't outed.

then right now we have 2 options kill 80 fast and furious OR run up the APE to reveal. If APE reveals Doc uncountered I would not mind looking in another direction but either way still very wary of 80

I'm not saying that 80 gets a free pass.. he's dead one way or another in the next night or 2. If he doesn't die, we destroy him.

There's a zero % chance 80 makes it to end game.

you're sounding like me...

And i agree.. 80 put his neck on the line, it will get chopped off eventually.. I don't see the rush

yet you rush to string up the ape ? who has a good percentage chance of being the doc

You're all over the map.. if you want to lynch 80 you'd presume he's scum. If that was the case they killed Crush or BG and never shot at the Ape.

Speaking of which we seem to have either a SK or real Vig out there. The fact that there were 2 deaths is more of an indictment of 80's claim than anything else.

yet you rush to string up the ape ? who has a good percentage chance of being the doc

ape going after nolderp the easy lynch seems like what scum would do to get through day 1 unscathed..

Also.. you think jf80 is lying, but you are saying ape has a good percentage change of being doc? Who the **** does that work dude? If jf80 is lying, gaype did not survive a NK

If gaype is scum, smash is where we look next..

ape going after nolderp the easy lynch seems like what scum would do to get through day 1 unscathed..

Also.. you think jf80 is lying, but you are saying ape has a good percentage change of being doc? Who the **** does that work dude? If jf80 is lying, gaype did not survive a NK

If gaype is scum, smash is where we look next..

You lost me there......

Smash is giving the impression of trying to scumhunt - why are you linking him with Ape?

You lost me there......

Smash is giving the impression of trying to scumhunt - why are you linking him with Ape?

actully hes right, I got ahead of myself verbal. If Im saying 80 is lying about shooting the ape I cant make the connection that ape is a doc.

We can win this, you know. Lead and I shall follow, my Awesome one.

<3

I never got to lynch Nolder on a Wednesday before. I had the fun of doing it now, and I'm good.

So worth it

at what point does hess's little game become annoying enough to string that deviant mf'er up?

I'd lynch him or the Ape. vote: Hess

Yeah, that's the point. If you believe that JF80 shot Ape, then you have to look at the reasons it failed. If JF80 is lying then that is a different issue. We have to hear from Ape. Or JF80 is playing a gambit.

Yeah, that's the point. If you believe that JF80 shot Ape, then you have to look at the reasons it failed. If JF80 is lying then that is a different issue. We have to hear from Ape. Or JF80 is playing a gambit.

So you think we have scum, a sk, and a vig?

How can anyone extrapolate that the Ape was the Doc when there's no evidence to say he was shot at?

There is none. The point is that if you believe JF80 is telling the truth, the fact that his shot didn't work does not make Ape scum.

If JF80 is lying then there is no issue with that. Look at what 80 said. He said his shot failed and used that as grounds to go after Ape, but it shouldnt be.

You're all over the map.. if you want to lynch 80 you'd presume he's scum. If that was the case they killed Crush or BG and never shot at the Ape.

Speaking of which we seem to have either a SK or real Vig out there. The fact that there were 2 deaths is more of an indictment of 80's claim than anything else.

Dont be so dramatic Pac

This was the only post I made that didnt make sense I just got ahead of myself a bit

Archived