Young Guns Mafia

JiFtheOracle

This is the thanks I get for attempting to rid us of the Ape.

because shooting a player on night one rather than holstering is such a brilliant play 80 ? PAC claims your a terrible player but I dont think you could be that terrible . You should be looked at as well as those egging you on

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a game set in the wild west it seems reasonable to think so, but I'm not buying JF80s claim just yet.

I could go either way. Very possible Crush had a single shot, too. But it's a big game set in the Wild West, so who knows how many guns are out there?

Not too game the mod too much, but JiF did say he chose this movie over Tombstone because of game possibilities.

because shooting a player on night one rather than holstering is such a brilliant play 80 ? PAC claims your a terrible player but I dont think you could be that terrible . You should be looked at as well as those egging you on

We've seen many games where Vigs are required to shoot. I can see that being the case in a game centered around a bunch of shoot outs.

Have you noticed that the Ape has disappeared? I see him posting on the football forum, not here.

Irritated Smash is irritated.

Also, if you hand me a gun I'm shooting someone. F*** holstering. Verbal and SMC are lucky I didn't shoot at them.

He's either lying or stupid but poses no threat.. he's not making it to end game with that claim no matter what. If he's alive tomorrow after shooting someone of our choice then we lynch him.. a waste to do it now.

I think he's stupid town.. maybe doesn't even have a gun.

no, i assumed it was a gay role made up by Jif for his man bear

btw.. Whoever harpooned crusher was making the obvious connection and shooting the big fella thinking he was roled up... Vic, pac and Gaype FOS

^^^^ Just as likely, if not moreso, YOU would make this connection.

80 is scum he knows pushing for the ape would satisfy yours and slats blood lust whether your town or not.

Lets try and kill scum here

I'm not saying that 80 gets a free pass.. he's dead one way or another in the next night or 2. If he doesn't die, we destroy him.

There's a zero % chance 80 makes it to end game.

you're sounding like me...

And i agree.. 80 put his neck on the line, it will get chopped off eventually.. I don't see the rush

ape going after nolderp the easy lynch seems like what scum would do to get through day 1 unscathed..

Also.. you think jf80 is lying, but you are saying ape has a good percentage change of being doc? Who the **** does that work dude? If jf80 is lying, gaype did not survive a NK

If gaype is scum, smash is where we look next..

How can anyone extrapolate that the Ape was the Doc when there's no evidence to say he was shot at?

Wwow.

No vest for me. 80 is either lying, or the Doc protected me. The former is most likely.

Zero logic to CTM's position that 80 can be left alive because he put a target on himself, while I must be lynched immediately. I always put a target on myself.

Zero logic to CTM's position that I would "go after Nolder on D1" but 80 wouldn't. Anyone as scum would cash in on lynch Nolder Wednesdays, especially 80. Scum either hopped on that bandwagon and veiled it as LNW or piggy-backed my meta case. SMC, Wombat and Lily all echoed my meta, Lily also over-sold her first time doing LNW.

Vote CTM

Flawed logic (huge ping) plus the likelihood that he guessed JIF would role Crusher up, and then make the statement above about it.

80 is scummy as sh*t. Should be killed now or next. FOS to Lily and SMC for the way they joined the Nolder wagon by echoing me, lesser on Wombat, he seems like he's trying to scum hunt.

Back to work...

leave me alone ...

I thought that was nol derped ?

Maybe. IDK. <3 Smash?

Unless you're teh scum...then h8u.

ok so once again whats your point ?

answer me dammit or I'll punch CTM right in the face

That's not going to help you get the answers you want.

You lost me there......

Smash is giving the impression of trying to scumhunt - why are you linking him with Ape?

Really?

Cause Smash on one side of mouth is saying that 80 lied and didn't shoot Gaype, but then in next post said Ape is likely the doc cause he survived 80's shot attempt

So... If Ape is scum, it looks very much like Smash, as a scum mate, could be trying to position Gaype as doc

So you think we have scum, a sk, and a vig?

yes i do.. This if a twinkee game... He's lazy and too busy mac'ing on dudes to want to mod for too long, probably lots of shooters (also shooters = phallic = right up jifs alley)

Really?

Cause Smash on one side of mouth is saying that 80 lied and didn't shoot Gaype, but then in next post said Ape is likely the doc cause he survived 80's shot attempt

So... If Ape is scum, it looks very much like Smash, as a scum mate, could be trying to position Gaype as doc

Deplorable.

Bend those words... bend them, spin them. You want us to lynch you first, or 80?

yes i do.. This if a twinkee game... He's lazy and too busy mac'ing on dudes to want to mod for too long, probably lots of shooters (also shooters = phallic = right up jifs alley)

Gaming the mod.

Isn't that how Crusher was selected for NK? Ahhh, yup!

This is the guy to lynch today folks.

Archived