I Got it!...TEBOW FOR GM

Jets2013

Since we wont play the guy what about making him our GM? God will be on our side for a change maybe? =) Kinda window dressing position anyway no? :character0182: or for pete sakes at least ALWAYS send the guy out for the coin toss...it infuriated me they didnt do that :mad0259:

Since we wont play the guy what about making him our GM? God will be on our side for a change maybe? =) Kinda window dressing position anyway no? :character0182: or for pete sakes at least ALWAYS send the guy out for the coin toss...it infuriated me they didnt do that :mad0259:

Yeah, God was really on Tebow's side last year.

Yeah, God was really on Tebow's side last year.

He's gotta be on the field for the devine influence to take place...he'll have the best coin toss record of anyone in the NFL...watch...but Rex will probably send Sanchez or McElroy out there instead....just doesn't make any sense at all. We have the best coin toss guy in the game and what? He sits on the sideline its just ridiculous.

He's gotta be on the field for the devine influence to take place...he'll have the best coin toss record of anyone in the NFL...watch...but Rex will probably send Sanchez or McElroy out there instead....just doesn't make any sense at all. We have the best coin toss guy in the game and what? He sits on the sideline its just ridiculous.

Come on dude, if you are really a Tebow fan, a fan of his football play, then you have to stop with the divine nonsense. I personally think Tebow is better than a third of the QBs in the league and could also be a valid backup QB provided that the team has a successful starting QB like Wilson or RGIII. But he is never going to get a chance at starting or in a backup role if the media coverage and rabid fans don't stop with the nonsense.

I have accepted that he is headed to Montreal, I would suggest you do the same.

Come on dude, if you are really a Tebow fan, a fan of his football play, then you have to stop with the divine nonsense. I personally think Tebow is better than a third of the QBs in the league and could also be a valid backup QB provided that the team has a successful starting QB like Wilson or RGIII. But he is never going to get a chance at starting or in a backup role if the media coverage and rabid fans don't stop with the nonsense.

This....

Why would any team want to bring in this media circus ? (Well wait the Jets did)

Say what you want about Tebow as little as he played was a major distraction IMHO.

If he insists on being a QB his future in the NFL is not great. If he goes to a place like New England where he basically HAS to accept a wildcat role then I think he would not only be fine but would probably thrive. It would be interesting to see how BB would handle the hoards of media and Tebowtwats that suddenly would invade Foxboro.

What makes you so sure they are letting him go?

Woody likes the circus....I hope they let him go. But seriously...to be honest I still feel like if Rex put him in after the bye week we wouldn't have fallen nearly as far as we did. Playoffs maybe not...but we wouldn't have been 6-10....no way. Tebow is a leader and raises the play of those around him...Sanchez is not. Thats incredibly underestimated and its a shame what they did with him. So yes i hope they do let him go...for him and for the Jets

Woody likes the circus....I hope they let him go. But seriously...to be honest I still feel like if Rex put him in after the bye week we wouldn't have fallen nearly as far as we did. Playoffs maybe not...but we wouldn't have been 6-10....no way. Tebow is a leader and raises the play of those around him...Sanchez is not. Thats incredibly underestimated and its a shame what they did with him. So yes i hope they do let him go...for him and for the Jets

I agree with this and am just as upset as anyone that he got screwed last year. But that happens in life sometimes. It's time for him to move on.

Better than punt protector maybe...the coin toss is a very underestimated part of the game. =D

Finally somebody who gets it. First step in our rebuild needs to be firing our coin toss coach and hiring somebody who still knows the game. David Copperfield would be first on my list but he's probably gathering a lot of interest from other organizations.

Finally somebody who gets it. First step in our rebuild needs to be firing our coin toss coach and hiring somebody who still knows the game. David Copperfield would be first on my list but he's probably gathering a lot of interest from other organizations.

We need some creativity....hey, why dont we draft Te'o..he seems pretty creative! =) Heisman braintrust high fiving themselves today for sure!

Archived