New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty self-explanatory. You are disgusting scum making disgusting arguments. I already explained my reasons for revealing as I did. Go back and read them.

I was being sarcastic about the 25 reveals goof ball. But to claim my arguements are disgusting is just as stupid as JIF lying about my voting history. Idiot . :)

explain why your making sh*t up ?

Not calling for your lynch here but making up lies to further your agenda is dumb town play.

Lulz - what have I made up? I quoted like 3 pages of your sh*t. You jumped on the Nolderp and Vic trains and disappeared for the real action with Crusher and 80. You havent had an independent thought all game.

This is what you do as scum...huge ping.

Lulz - what have I made up? I quoted like 3 pages of your sh*t. You jumped on the Nolderp and Vic trains and disappeared for the real action with Crusher and 80. You havent had an independent thought all game.

This is what you do as scum...huge ping.

this just proves how terrible you are at this game. My play style has been obvious for years and even though you have explained it, you still dont get it. Great job scum hunter.

Oh, so now I'm not making sh*t up? lol Oh, Smash

dude your mental capacity is at an all time low. Say this along with me so you can comprehend. I agree with your assessment of how I played but your claim of how I voted is wrong which was the POINT of my initial arguement.

I am on one train and thats Dan's I was on other trains to get reveals. You actully contributed to more town death than I have by voting on BG when I unvoted so he would not get Hammered but JIF APE and SMC thought better of that. great scum hunting Jiffy Pop. great Job

I dont blame you Crushlove. We need to start teaching people lessons for playing like boobs.

Bad boy wants to be taught a lesson. Fag.

It's pretty self-explanatory. You are disgusting scum making disgusting arguments. I already explained my reasons for revealing as I did. Go back and read them.

You gave an explanation. Sounded mostly like bullsh*t though.

Not a big fan of misdirection, but it is needed sometimes. I prefer to just clam up but to each his own.

Yeah, okay. "I'm the Watcher" ... wait for it "I'm the cop" ... wait for it "Leelou protect yourself" ... wait for it "Doc is no threat to scum".

So full of sh*t.

I'm going to lay it out one last time. Surprise Replacement Cop who had no idea he was a deputy is about the most convenient claim scum can make, you can feed us townies all the way to the end, and bus if people get suspicious. It's pretty easy to give us the results you did, claim CTM checked the Doc claimant on N1, then conveniently checked the one guy challenging you on N2, but then imply you were role blocked - so you can basically get me lynched but have a built-in excuse for when you are wrong.

Granted in order to get away with no listing a result on me, you had to tip your hand that you guys have a roleblocker. I'm assuming you came at me because you have a Watcher too, which is why and how you knew to bait me into the latter part of my reveal.

Good play... but transparent, imo. Everything about what you revealed with leverages the conveniences of the situation. Everything. Including the initial push to get Crusher to shoot me for hammering 80. (Which is a no win situation, I hammer him you come at me, I don't and you probably come at me too.)

Bad boy wants to be taught a lesson. Fag.

You gave an explanation. Sounded mostly like bullsh*t though.

Yeah, okay. "I'm the Watcher" ... wait for it "I'm the cop" ... wait for it "Leelou protect yourself" ... wait for it "Doc is no threat to scum".

So full of sh*t.

I'm going to lay it out one last time. Surprise Replacement Cop who had no idea he was a deputy is about the most convenient claim scum can make, you can feed us townies all the way to the end, and bus if people get suspicious. It's pretty easy to give us the results you did, claim CTM checked the Doc claimant on N1, then conveniently checked the one guy challenging you on N2, but then imply you were role blocked - so you can basically get me lynched but have a built-in excuse for when you are wrong.

Granted in order to get away with no listing a result on me, you had to tip your hand that you guys have a roleblocker. I'm assuming you came at me because you have a Watcher too, which is why and how you knew to bait me into the latter part of my reveal.

Good play... but transparent, imo. Everything about what you revealed with leverages the conveniences of the situation. Everything. Including the initial push to get Crusher to shoot me for hammering 80. (Which is a no win situation, I hammer him you come at me, I don't and you probably come at me too.)

Dude stuff it. No one believes you. Only reason your not dead is because I ****ed up enough. Don't wanna lose the game for the town as well. If your role is true AVM = worst mod ever.

Dude stuff it. No one believes you. Only reason your not dead is because I ****ed up enough. Don't wanna lose the game for the town as well. If your role is true AVM = worst mod ever.

meh.. personally I don't think you really f'd up. I would have 100% shot CTM the same night you did.. Not sure I would have shot Darthe but I would have shot BG. Same difference.

I believe in me. I believe the children are the future. Teach them well and let them laugh in your faces when you are proven wrong.

meh.. personally I don't think you really f'd up. I would have 100% shot CTM the same night you did.. Not sure I would have shot Darthe but I would have shot BG. Same difference.

Your arrogance is so profound, it even extends to mistakes that others make that you would have made as well. Astounding.

I still believe Ape

The role sounds like BS but idk if that's because Ape is lying or AVM ****ed him

Either way Wombat is not making any sense IMO

AVM ****ed me for the LOLz.

ApeVM came before AwesomeVM. I think he has a great appreciation for my ridiculousness, and how loved/hated I am here... so he saw fit to give me a tailored role. We've seen others that are similarly tailored.

Your arrogance is so profound, it even extends to mistakes that others make that you would have made as well. Astounding.

What is arrogant about agreeing with moves another player made?

Take your victory lap for surviving a night elsewhere.

dude your mental capacity is at an all time low. Say this along with me so you can comprehend. I agree with your assessment of how I played but your claim of how I voted is wrong which was the POINT of my initial arguement.

I am on one train and thats Dan's I was on other trains to get reveals. You actully contributed to more town death than I have by voting on BG when I unvoted so he would not get Hammered but JIF APE and SMC thought better of that. great scum hunting Jiffy Pop. great Job

Uh jeez, here is the Smash we've all come to love. I got my hands dirty on killing the Jester, so did you and what, 12 others? You didnt get your hands dirty on killing BG, who was town....hmmmm, wonder why? And then you were no where to be found when your GF was lynched. Hmmmmmm. Guess who was calling him 100% scum??? Hmmmmmm

I've quoted your voting pattern from D3. You jumped on two easy trains, Nolderp and Vic, and avoided Crusher and 80 - are you denying that?

Shut up, fag.

Scum.

Notice how the Verb and Smash come out to play at night? Seems like they have nothing to fear, right?

What is arrogant about agreeing with moves another player made?

Take your victory lap for surviving a night elsewhere.

Everything you say is arrogant. Arrogant. Arrogant. Arrogant!!!

Actually it is the arrogance of not being able to admit to mistakes, even in the way you agree with mistakes others make, you are an arrogant pig not to be able to say "I would have done the same, but it was stupid", instead you say "I would have done the same, so it's 100% the smartest thing ever."

You are a pig.

I still believe Ape

The role sounds like BS but idk if that's because Ape is lying or AVM ****ed him

Either way Wombat is not making any sense IMO

I dont know anymore, to be honest. Wbat is all over the place. Its very strange play. I'm just really struggling with this whole PM hint thingy and him Pac claiming it. Really clouding my ability to read both of them.

Still would have shot the Ape though, better to just rid the game of his character now than wait until he can truly proper **** the town. And also, wouldnt scum be shooting him tonight anyway so they push to skip a phase? Kind of confused by that part. Seems like thats a no brainer so not sure why he's fighting it so hard.

Notice how the Verb and Smash come out to play at night? Seems like they have nothing to fear, right?

Or it is morning and I'm at work on my comp? Like I don't have 4 years worth of JN mafia meta to support that?

Dumbass.

I dont know anymore, to be honest. Wbat is all over the place. Its very strange play. I'm just really struggling with this whole PM hint thingy and him Pac claiming it. Really clouding my ability to read both of them.

Still would have shot the Ape though, better to just rid the game of his character now than wait until he can truly proper **** the town. And also, wouldnt scum be shooting him tonight anyway so they push to skip a phase? Kind of confused by that part. Seems like thats a no brainer so not sure why he's fighting it so hard.

I might have made up the part about Hated/Beloved. I could just be Mark Sanchez, Town ButtFumble (Bomb) and doing what I can to draw a NK from scum or SK, and take one them ****ers out.

Perhaps I'm fighting to keep Crusher from targeting me.

Everything you say is arrogant. Arrogant. Arrogant. Arrogant!!!

Actually it is the arrogance of not being able to admit to mistakes, even in the way you agree with mistakes others make, you are an arrogant pig not to be able to say "I would have done the same, but it was stupid", instead you say "I would have done the same, so it's 100% the smartest thing ever."

You are a pig.

lol.. getting in your last few troll attempts? I'm too tired to humor you right now.

Of course shooting the Cop was stupid.. duh.

I said I agreed with the reasons for doing so.

Or it is morning and I'm at work on my comp? Like I don't have 4 years worth of JN mafia meta to support that?

Dumbass.

Cool story bro.

You know, I'd love to get your perspective on the game as a spectator. Might be different than those of us actually playing. Could be helpful. Never know.

Archived