New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, someone is lying, whether it's the Ape or Wombat. RB doesn't make sense, imo. Neither does Sanchez as town.I don't think Ape would reveal as Sanchez if he were Pennington. Would be too easy for the real Sanchez to take him out when it suited him. But I don't think scum would have multiple powers that prevented investigations from working on them.

I hate all the fake reveals in this game. Nothing good has come from any of them, imo. They've just clouded the water.

Was hoping to see the scene and get some thoughts in, but I'm not going to be around until later tonight. I will probably be the only one on the team with enough skill and God-given talent to make sense of this game, so I guess you all might as well take the day off until I return.

Meh, someone is lying, whether it's the Ape or Wombat. RB doesn't make sense, imo. Neither does Sanchez as town.I don't think Ape would reveal as Sanchez if he were Pennington. Would be too easy for the real Sanchez to take him out when it suited him. But I don't think scum would have multiple powers that prevented investigations from working on them.

I hate all the fake reveals in this game. Nothing good has come from any of them, imo. They've just clouded the water.

Was hoping to see the scene and get some thoughts in, but I'm not going to be around until later tonight. I will probably be the only one on the team with enough skill and God-given talent to make sense of this game, so I guess you all might as well take the day off until I return.

Pout. Pout... says the silent killer, Santonio Holmes.

thanks SK

If it looks like an Ape, smells like an Ape, FOS’s like an Ape and sucks the life out of everything around it…it must be the Ape.

He was the first of his kind to play in the NFL, and apparently for good reason. No opposable thumbs apparently make it very difficult to hold on to the football. Still, though, he was the starting Quarterback for the New York Jets and at one point seemed to have a future destined for greatness.

Four road playoff victories. He has no talent around him. He’s got all the measurables (except the ones he doesn’t have). He’s SOOOOOOO handsome. These were the arguments often used to protect poor little Ape and his fragile ego. At first it seemed to stick, I mean…who could win with that group of receivers? It’s not like Tom Brady won with a Super Bowl with a great defense and an equitable group of receivers, after all. It simply can’t be done.

But then people started to realize…the Ape ****ing sucked. It wasn’t so much his recievers, his o-line, offensive coordinator, hunger for hotdogs, or even affinity for large asses..ahem..

sanchez21.gif

…but rather, it was him. He couldn’t throw, couldn’t avoid pressure, there was that time he couldn’t slide, he couldn’t receive criticism, he couldn’t even beat the ****ing Dolphins. THE DOLPHINS.

Still, somehow, Ape was loved and hated by fans. Regardless of his short comings, fans and his coaching staff loved and hated him at the same time. So he stayed just as he was, if not getting worse…a spoiled little monkey princess.

At practice one day, someone had just about had enough. He was tired of being embarrassed and tired of losing and saw one solution: take out the Ape. So he waited. He waited until 3rd and 10 when of course a quick 4 yard out was called, and as soon as the Ape cocked his arm back for the throw…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well…what do ya know…the son of a bitch actually held on to the ball this time! Too bad he’ll never walk right again.

GQ_Mark_Sanchez.jpg

Ape, Mark Sanchez, town hated/beloved Princess…has been put on season ending IR.

Nah, just ****ing with you guys.

Ape, Mark Sanchez, scum Framer, has been put on season ending IR.

It is now Day 4.

Pout. Pout... says the silent killer, Santonio Holmes.

thanks SK

lol. Interesting that you both would post that at almost the same time. And, the killer is clearly Pennington, not Holmes.

If I were a killer, I'd have won by now. I'm just that damn good.

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR -- Antonio Cromartie, town tracker, Killed N2

3. Dan -- Eric Smith, town jester, Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla town, Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Quinton Coples, town mason, Killed D2

10. Crush

11. BG -- Braylon Edwards, vanilla town, Lynched D2

12. 80 -- Rex Ryan, scum GF, lynched D3

13. Darthe -- Dustin Keller, vanilla town, Killed N1

14. Wombat

15. Ape -- Mark Sanchez, scum Framer, Killed N3

16. Hess -- Darrelle Revis, mod confirmed town, Killed D1

17. Nolder

18. CTM -- Rex Ryan, town cop, Killed N2

19. Sharrow

20. Vic

21. Ishy -- Jeremy Kerley, vanilla town, Killed N1

22. HeavyFog

BTW, I have poked Vic and heard nothing. Unfortunately everyone playing the game that died has the setup, so I'm looking for someone to step in best I can.

In the meantime, hopefully he'll pop in. If not, I'll give him to the first person I find.

Archived