New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

We're not going to lynch wrong imo but it's probably 7/3/1 or 8/2/1 right now.

Tanny and Tebow are mafia imo

Pennington is SK imo.

Not sure if there's another mafia and if there is who it would be character-wise. Maybe Holmes? AVM hinted in the OP that Woody isn't in the game.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's kill Verbal. I bet he's not even Tebow.

Vote: Verbal

We're not going to lynch wrong imo but it's probably 7/3/1 or 8/2/1 right now.

Tanny and Tebow are mafia imo

Pennington is SK imo.

Not sure if there's another mafia and if there is who it would be character-wise. Maybe Holmes? AVM hinted in the OP that Woody isn't in the game.

So you bet he's not Tebow but you think Tebow is mafia? Which is it?

So you bet he's not Tebow but you think Tebow is mafia? Which is it?

I think he's mafia but not Tebow. Tebow is probably the mafia's idea of a "safe" claim so they could have given it to their most important member. I could be mistaken and he could actually be Tebow. He's definitely not town though.

Can I make a request never to be scummates with Ape again? He's being disgusting in the QT right now. I'm sure his feelings will be mutual on that end too. lol.

Sorry but if people were allowed to do this, Ape would never be scum again. He would be confirmed innocent every game. Imagine how horrible that would be.

Can I make a request never to be scummates with Ape again? He's being disgusting in the QT right now. I'm sure his feelings will be mutual on that end too. lol.

ape is disgusting in the game thread, in the dead thread, in a mason thread, in the sign up thread and in the post game thread. What we really need is QT with an ignore capability

Would if I could. Alas, I'm just a punter.

Can they be intercepted? Run back for TD's?

Yeah, can you "punt the ball" to people at night? Have a % chance to kick it for a touchback or out of bounds and it be ineffective? But if you die at night, it's a blocked punt and we lose a day (field position)?

I'm great at returning punts among other things, like everything for example.

Sometimes you just get tired of the elaborate kill attempts, the stranger thought. Sometimes...it's better to just do it the old fashioned way -- quick, bloody, and wonderful.

So he grabbed a spear, which made no sense to be left laying around Florham Park, and with all his might fired it at his target standing 20 feet in front of him.

It went 5.

Day continues...

Thanks to JiF for keeping up with the VC for me. My Pirates lost to Memphis tonight but we were down 2 starters. We've come a long way, but we're not quite ready to beat the real programs yet.

Official Day 4 Vote Count

HeavyFog (5): Pac, Sharrow, Leelou, JiF, Wbat

Sharrow (1): Verb

Smash (1): Crush

Wombat (1): Heavy, Smash

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Sometimes you just get tired of the elaborate kill attempts, the stranger thought. Sometimes...it's better to just do it the old fashioned way -- quick, bloody, and wonderful.

So he grabbed a spear, which made no sense to be left laying around Florham Park, and with all his might fired it at his target standing 20 feet in front of him.

It went 5.

Day continues...

well I guess we knew at some point PAC's arm would get the better of him.

It went 5.

Day continues...

hahaah.. heavy from his cell phone me thinks

The day Heavy was born there was much rejoicing throughout his entire town. His father was a great football player, and his father before him, and this his 4th and final child…was finally a son.

Everyone knew Heavy was destined for greatness from that moment on. He was all regional for the high school team…when he was 6. Heavy was amazing. The things he could do on a football field…

Of course, technically that’s futbol….you know, with the little carrots or squiggly lines or whatever it is that goes over the letters. Here in ‘Merica, we don’t use stupid gheyhomofag lame things on top of our letters. And we call that pansy game soccer.

So, naturally, when Heavy moved to America with his old British accent and “futbol” skills, he had literally no friends…and was quite depressed. So, as any young boy trying to fit in during a teen comedy/drama movie during the 90s would show you Heavy tried out for the football team – the REAL football team. Only he sucked. He couldn’t block, catch, throw, run, or hit. All he could do was kick, and honestly, without the ball being circular he wasn’t too great at that either. However, no one else wanted to kick…so he won the job.

Thus was the case all throughout high school, college, and when Heavy was finally picked up to play for an NFL team as the Punter for the New York Jets. Every day he showed up and did his job, the most thankless job in the entire world – a Punter. If you’re good, no one cares. Make one bad play and you’re cut. Be mediocre and everyone hates you. Hell, be an all time great and everyone hates you – you’re a ****ing Punter.

So naturally, when s*** hit the fan (both figuratively and literally, in one case concerning Mark Sanchez the day before) everyone looked at the Punter. The remaining players cornered him, accused him of turning this team into a joke, and he began to cry like a little…well…Punter. I wouldn’t want to insult little girls.

“I’m just the Punter!! It’s me, Heavy! Don’t you see…I’m not bad! I can help this team I promise!” he begged pathetically.

“Mr. Johnson get rid of this fool, he’s one of the one’s turning us into such a circus, we know it!” Leelou yelled.

And Johnson did.

24482.jpg

HeavyFog, Robert Malone (who apparently is staring into all of our souls?), Scum Ninja has been cut.

It is now night. Turn in your NA’s as you can.

The day Heavy was born there was much rejoicing throughout his entire town. His father was a great football player, and his father before him, and this his 4th and final child…was finally a son.

Everyone knew Heavy was destined for greatness from that moment on. He was all regional for the high school team…when he was 6. Heavy was amazing. The things he could do on a football field…

Of course, technically that’s futbol….you know, with the little carrots or squiggly lines or whatever it is that goes over the letters. Here in ‘Merica, we don’t use stupid gheyhomofag lame things on top of our letters. And we call that pansy game soccer.

So, naturally, when Heavy moved to America with his old British accent and “futbol” skills, he had literally no friends…and was quite depressed. So, as any young boy trying to fit in during a teen comedy/drama movie during the 90s would show you Heavy tried out for the football team – the REAL football team. Only he sucked. He couldn’t block, catch, throw, run, or hit. All he could do was kick, and honestly, without the ball being circular he wasn’t too great at that either. However, no one else wanted to kick…so he won the job.

Thus was the case all throughout high school, college, and when Heavy was finally picked up to play for an NFL team as the Punter for the New York Jets. Every day he showed up and did his job, the most thankless job in the entire world – a Punter. If you’re good, no one cares. Make one bad play and you’re cut. Be mediocre and everyone hates you. Hell, be an all time great and everyone hates you – you’re a ****ing Punter.

So naturally, when s*** hit the fan (both figuratively and literally, in one case concerning Mark Sanchez the day before) everyone looked at the Punter. The remaining players cornered him, accused him of turning this team into a joke, and he began to cry like a little…well…Punter. I wouldn’t want to insult little girls.

“I’m just the Punter!! It’s me, Heavy! Don’t you see…I’m not bad! I can help this team I promise!” he begged pathetically.

“Mr. Johnson get rid of this fool, he’s one of the one’s turning us into such a circus, we know it!” Leelou yelled.

And Johnson did.

24482.jpg

HeavyFog, Robert Malone (who apparently is staring into all of our souls?), Scum Ninja has been cut.

It is now night. Turn in your NA’s as you can.

Pac 100% owned Heavy. So... who do you guys think is pennington or last scum?

Mod Note: You guys, while slow, have been doing a great job of playing the game during night phases. Unless I see a stall out like yesterday morning I won't install a deadline -- yet. Don't expect the night to last all day, though (sounds like something from a batman movie..)

Archived