New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

Vote Verb

Still thinking we have 1 cultist unable to convert and 2 scum remaining. I'm wary of Crusher but think the prudent play is eliminating who is most likely to be scum rather than spend days speculating on who may have been converted. If we're lucky there's only 1 scum left which leaves the only person left with a shot Crusher.

It's a tricky situation because the 2 most likely to be converted are Crush and Wombat. Lynching town today could be "catastrophic" as JiF would say.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Verb

Still thinking we have 1 cultist unable to convert and 2 scum remaining. I'm wary of Crusher but think the prudent play is eliminating who is most likely to be scum rather than spend days speculating on who may have been converted. If we're lucky there's only 1 scum left which leaves the only person left with a shot Crusher.

It's a tricky situation because the 2 most likely to be converted are Crush and Wombat. Lynching town today could be "catastrophic" as JiF would say.

Says the guy who has been sounding like a SK for days. Maybe I was wrong, and you're cult instead.

Leelou did you protect Verbal before?

Never. I was never 100% convinced he was town. I've only protected myself, JiF and Crusher on various nights.

Yet I'm still alive after multiple shots from Crusher?

Hmmm.....do cultist retain their power when converted? Sounds like Crusher could have been converted, then.

Ok I thought maybe there was a chance Verb had a BPV or something

Small chance but wanted to eliminate the possibility

If Crusher says he shot Verbal twice then something else is at work here

This is really interesting because we have several contradictions now

Crusher says he shot Verbal twice and both times Verbal lived

Leelou has never protected Verbal

Wombat claims to have been roleblocked last night meaning Crusher couldn't have been roleblocked if Wombat is telling the truth

This looks to me like Crusher is cult and Verbal is mafia

Vote Verbal

Ok I thought maybe there was a chance Verb had a BPV or something

Small chance but wanted to eliminate the possibility

If Crusher says he shot Verbal twice then something else is at work here

This is really interesting because we have several contradictions now

Crusher says he shot Verbal twice and both times Verbal lived

Leelou has never protected Verbal

Wombat claims to have been roleblocked last night meaning Crusher couldn't have been roleblocked if Wombat is telling the truth

This looks to me like Crusher is cult and Verbal is mafia

Vote Verbal

Dumbass, I'm not bulletproof. I have some thoughts - let me get them together and confirm something with the mod, first. If I don't provide enough reasoning, lynch me. Fair?

Tell Smash to hurry up with his fake reveal.

Smash, hurry up with your fake reveal.

Now, I have a couple questions for you.

1. Who do you think is likely to be converted at this point?

2. What do you think about Crusher shooting at me twice and me not dying?

Leelou says she didn't protect me. She is obviously a high potential recruit for Sharrow. If you're not lying about backup Cop, then you are a high potential recruit as well.

Another question, actually - your thoughts on Nolder? He's been on your ass for a few days now....you aren't playing much attention to him. Why?

Archived