New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leelou your starting to worry me now have you not read my posts ? You were the first person to reveal and probably the first target of Sharrow but I kind of shrugged that off and started leaning Nolder because i think he was sturring up a bunch of sh*t like he always does.

Crusher I dont know what to tell ya bro But thanks for shooting off my vest . I put my neck on the line for that freakin vest lol

Awkward!! LOL

Awkward!! LOL

Crusher if we lynch Nolder today and hes cult Im pretty sure that implements lily as scum

if we lynch Nolder and he shows up Scum then Leelou is Cult

if we lynch nolder and hes innnocent then its a complete crap shoot and I give you Matter of fact if hes innocent shoot me tonight my vest is gone thanks to you

What I can tell you is Im not scum and I would love to hear the results of lilys investigation. because from that I think I can figure this mess out.

Vote Smash

Alive at endgame fml

Anyway Smash is obviously mafia and if there is another cultist I gotta guess it's Leelou at this point since Smash appears to have vetted Crusher

Obviously ? where do you get this sh*t from ? Based on what ? that im freakin restricted ?

Yeah pretty much

We know everyone else's role except for yours and we've seen them demonstrated

Perhaps your role is to give BPV's conditionally and you were able to give yourself one

Whatever the case nothing is preventing you from claiming your role you're making that up

I am 100% sure of that

Yeah pretty much

We know everyone else's role except for yours and we've seen them demonstrated

Perhaps your role is to give BPV's conditionally and you were able to give yourself one

Whatever the case nothing is preventing you from claiming your role you're making that up

I am 100% sure of that

How could you be 100 % sure ? Its been obvious this game AVM has tailored some of the roles based on our previous play and talk about the Jets . AVM and others know I hate to reveal you should know that as well but who the **** knows if you actully pay attention half the time but Im restricted and thats all I can tell you. if you dont believe that and keep pushing then why didnt you vote and push me earlier ?? Why now nolder ? Self preservation ??

I cant convince you because i know what you are so I hope others see through your crap as well its all i got right now.

Besides actually being very sure due to process of elimination it is part of my role to make bold claims such as being 100% about things. In other words I'm supposed to be obnoxious.

So you tell people your 100 % sure Im scum ? LOL are you kidding me ? Dont you think thats a piss poor way of using your so called post restriction ? Plus the fact you've seen other obvious posts restrictions yet you call me out on mine ? Nice job man . You stink of self preservation Nolder and claiming 100 % of anything in this game without solid investigative proof is ALWAYS a bad play or a scum play.

With only one death last night, I'm guessing that was Crusher's kill. That might mean the mafia is gone and we just have the cult to deal with. In that case, it wouldn't hurt to confirm townies. Does that sound right to y'all?

Incidentally, I almost viewed Pac. lol

With only one death last night, I'm guessing that was Crusher's kill. That might mean the mafia is gone and we just have the cult to deal with. In that case, it wouldn't hurt to confirm townies. Does that sound right to y'all?

Incidentally, I almost viewed Pac. lol

No not true Lilly. I hit Smash last night. Knocked his vest off. Still one scum.

I think we should wait for Smash before continuing

He said he was going to be busy over the weekend and I don't think he'd lie about that or anything

Doesn't seem fair to continue without him unless you guys already have your minds totally made up

Archived