New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Pac is right that scum shooting him was retarded. He was obvious cult and scum needed cult alive at that point to fearmonger and take numbers from the town.

At that point, I think we were more concerned with Cult having a cake-walk to end game, and also having our NK blocked.

Crusher juke was the best. Juked us out too, tbh. Might have converted Nolder that night if we didn't think he might be getting killed.

Was I the only one not fooled by that? I knew Crusher was shooting me the whole time, especially when he posted "B.I.B." in response to JIF, "Batman is Back" as a response to JIF after JIF told him "shoot Ape". I thought it was obvious. Hence the theatrical exit.

Also, Pac is right that scum shooting him was retarded. He was obvious cult and scum needed cult alive at that point to fearmonger and take numbers from the town.

I was "obvious" cult lol... ok.

Anyway, tell your dopey brother he's getting a role PM for Karate Kid. I probably won't start it till Wed night or something.

At that point, I think we were more concerned with Cult having a cake-walk to end game, and also having our NK blocked.

Was I the only one not fooled by that? I knew Crusher was shooting me the whole time, especially when he posted "B.I.B." in response to JIF, "Batman is Back" as a response to JIF after JIF told him "shoot Ape". I thought it was obvious. Hence the theatrical exit.

So you knew you were getting shot but chose not to roleblock him anyway?

Also, check out my new ride (OK, not right now, but about 6 months - 1 year down the road now that I'm making big money):

dodge_dart_colors_blue_streak.jpg

when did these threads become 80's diary? I know more then I care to about this wanker's life

So you knew you were getting shot but chose not to roleblock him anyway?

Yes. Leelou is the one that tricked me, she made a couple posts that had me thinking she believed my reveal and might be protecting me. Don't know why but it made sense at the time. LOL

Yep. I was screaming in the scum QT why it was a dumb decision but no one listened to dumb old 80.

You in the QT is like me in the regular thread, you make too much God damn noise and muffle out even the few good ideas you have.

I blame you.

Yes. Leelou is the one that tricked me, she made a couple posts that had me thinking she believed my reveal and might be protecting me. Don't know why but it made sense at the time. LOL

LOL yeah so didn't buy all that and put in my protect the second night fell anyways.

Btw, I had a great fake reveal that I never got to use. As well as claiming the fake-PR I was doing as real, I was going to say that as Holmes I would be forced to quit the game (die) if certain conditions were met. Then when forced to reveal the conditions, I would have said that if all the town power roles were killed, I would quit. It would have been awesome.

Also, check out my new ride (OK, not right now, but about 6 months - 1 year down the road now that I'm making big money):

dodge_dart_colors_blue_streak.jpg

Is this the Dart ButtDart that Tom Brady is the spokesman for?

Tell me about what you want/need from a vehicle. I will help you select something that allows you to keep your penis attached to your body.

You may not have been around for the game where I silenced myself to try to vet myself. lol

yeah thats why I made the BPV offer to you figuring you would be able to vett me but you just came in and hammered. Did you not give any thought at all to the possibility someone was trying to manipulate my vote ?

FWIW The suggestion I made to you guys at end game was designed to kill the cult, not to actully win the game. I knew once it got down to 3 people (since I would have Killed someone that night) you would have voted me off unless someone made a huge error .

Tell me about what you want/need from a vehicle. I will help you select something that allows you to keep your penis attached to your body.

1. I'd like to buy American.

2. I'd like a car that looks sweet but is somewhat economical.

3. I'd like car that won't break down all the time.

1. I'd like to buy American.

2. I'd like a car that looks sweet but is somewhat economical.

3. I'd like car that won't break down all the time.

Then you have options. A Camaro or Mustang should be in consideration.

Man, a Mustang would be sweet.

You can get a Camaro or Mustang for under $25K and if you time it right, like a 4th of July sale (that's close to 5 months away) you could get 0% financing, cashback, and maybe even zero down. You should still put down at least $5K.

That's to buy, of course. To lease would be cheaper but there are other issue to leasing.

You can get a Camaro or Mustang for under $25K and if you time it right, like a 4th of July sale (that's close to 5 months away) you could get 0% financing, cashback, and maybe even zero down. You should still put down at least $5K.

That's to buy, of course. To lease would be cheaper but there are other issue to leasing.

Sounds good to me, but there's no chance I'll have $5,000 to put down anytime soon.

Archived