New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooked.

Verb. Second time in a row.

Ok either you've been lying this entire time and you're mafia or Crusher got recruited

You can't both have been roleblocked last night

@Wombat: what does "hooked" mean?

It means roleblocked.

Ok I thought maybe there was a chance Verb had a BPV or something

Small chance but wanted to eliminate the possibility

If Crusher says he shot Verbal twice then something else is at work here

This is really interesting because we have several contradictions now

Crusher says he shot Verbal twice and both times Verbal lived

Leelou has never protected Verbal

Wombat claims to have been roleblocked last night meaning Crusher couldn't have been roleblocked if Wombat is telling the truth

This looks to me like Crusher is cult and Verbal is mafia

Vote Verbal

Yes. Maybe a vest? I shot one off Smash last night.

Crush a vest can not block an investigation if thats what your asking.. I told you I got a vest in a deal. I had to talk my way out of being forced to vote leelou but I felt I had no choice since you were talking about shooting me.

What we need to Vett are the power roles since a cult is involved but its possible lily is scum and the reason I say that was due to wombats back and forth with the APE when he died, he seemed to be bussing wombat heavily and we all know the APE tends to over do it just a bit.

I think Nolder and lily could be the last 2 baddies but im not sure in which direction. I could go with either of those lynches today. Personally I think Lily will give us the most information on a lynch. If lily shows up as a real cop crusher tonight you shoot leelou who will obviously protect vetting her and I will be shot by scum who would be Nolder then you and leelou hammer Nolder and win the game for us.

if one of the 2 lily or leelou is not killed and are scum or cult this game is over tomorrow in favor of one of them.

I'm thinking in the weirdness with wombat claiming to be rb'd the same night crusher said he shot verbal for the second time that Lily will be the better lynch.

I agree but for another reason lol. I was looking at the APE/Wombat back and forth which seemed to be a bit forced. 2 nails are certainly not good.

So let me ask you leelou if we lynch Lily and have crusher shoot you for a 100 % vett and I die tonight does that make sense to you ? Obviously you should have no issue with that scenario and scum certainly would not shoot you and waste a shot so I will be dead as well.

Honestly leelou I can go with a nolder lynch or a lily lynch, reason I say Nolder is because he was all over the map early in the game then all of a sudden quieted down really fast ...possible convert ? Either way we cant lose with you vetted

What's important today is to lynch the mafia to stop the nightkill. I am sure you're the mafia Smash because Verbal was mafia and making up the whole vote controlled thing which you also latched on to. He was proven a liar and you're using the exact same lie. I'm also sure because no one else in this entire game has been "unable" to claim as a post restriction. I can vote you now or on monday but either way it's clear to me who needs to go today. If there is still a cultist among us we'll deal with it tomorrow.

What's important today is to lynch the mafia to stop the nightkill. I am sure you're the mafia Smash because Verbal was mafia and making up the whole vote controlled thing which you also latched on to. He was proven a liar and you're using the exact same lie. I'm also sure because no one else in this entire game has been "unable" to claim as a post restriction. I can vote you now or on monday but either way it's clear to me who needs to go today. If there is still a cultist among us we'll deal with it tomorrow.

I think it's Smash for mafia and Lily for cult.

I agree but for another reason lol. I was looking at the APE/Wombat back and forth which seemed to be a bit forced. 2 nails are certainly not good.

So let me ask you leelou if we lynch Lily and have crusher shoot you for a 100 % vett and I die tonight does that make sense to you ? Obviously you should have no issue with that scenario and scum certainly would not shoot you and waste a shot so I will be dead as well.

Honestly leelou I can go with a nolder lynch or a lily lynch, reason I say Nolder is because he was all over the map early in the game then all of a sudden quieted down really fast ...possible convert ? Either way we cant lose with you vetted

I don't feel comfortable with this plan because I think you are mafia.

your not making sense Nolder Crusher told you he shot my vest off last night. Its the reason I took the deal. I also told you I have a restriction and its been clear i do yet you keep bringing it up. what Im 100 % sure of is that crusher and myself are town and Leelou can easily be vetted . What Im also sure of is that both you and wombat acted really sketchy throughout this game with all sorts of lies and crap. My way of playing this game is ALWAYS lynch liars and that gives you a much better percentage of winning. Doggin taught me that in my first 2 Mafia games and honestly it very rarely lets you down.

You keep pushing the same crap because in reality you have no case on me. Im pretty sure your either scum or cult.

I will wait for leelou to weigh in but my vote stays on you and leelou can also persude me to vote lily if need be. Eithe way the scenario I laid out wins the game for town so even if you do somehow happen to be town you should be happy with that .

I don't feel comfortable with this plan because I think you are mafia.

Leelou now you seem to be bouncing around ? wtf ? Are you afraid of getting shot tonight with no protection ? Im not sure how a Doc could not be in for this deal Unless said Doc has been converted and lost her power to protect. Of course you dont feel comfortable with the plan if you cant protect yourself since you lost that power after being converted.

Unvote Nolder

No, I can protect myself, but then the remaining scum if we don't lynch them today, which I think is you, can shoot anyone they please and are directing Crusher to shoot me.

what ? Im telling crusher to shoot you to vett you.... or do you expect us to believe you were not converted out of the goodness of our hearts ? The only players IMO who have been semi veted are crusher and myself I told you I got a vest and crush shot it off as he confirmed. Your not looking at this game from a team perspective currently we have to try and vett everyone. If we lynch Nolder and he comes up cult and crusher vetts you all you 2 do is kill the odd man out tomorrow what could be difficult about that ? if your telling the truth we can lose. Its not possible. Unless of course your lying and cant protect yourself.

Let me also add if Nolder comes up cult you dont even need to be vetted. Same if we vote lily.

I can protect myself. There is still someone out there that can kill besides Crusher and I highly doubt it is cult. Are you hunting for the other killer or cult? Plus, I think the other cultist is Lily. Do you think Lily is scum, cult or town?

No, I can protect myself, but then the remaining scum if we don't lynch them today, which I think is you, can shoot anyone they please and are directing Crusher to shoot me.

We need to lynch scum today. Smash is best bet for scum. Be awesome if he was both. If Nolder is the last game he has played masterfully.

vote smash

your not making sense Nolder Crusher told you he shot my vest off last night. Its the reason I took the deal. I also told you I have a restriction and its been clear i do yet you keep bringing it up. what Im 100 % sure of is that crusher and myself are town and Leelou can easily be vetted . What Im also sure of is that both you and wombat acted really sketchy throughout this game with all sorts of lies and crap. My way of playing this game is ALWAYS lynch liars and that gives you a much better percentage of winning. Doggin taught me that in my first 2 Mafia games and honestly it very rarely lets you down.

You keep pushing the same crap because in reality you have no case on me. Im pretty sure your either scum or cult.

I will wait for leelou to weigh in but my vote stays on you and leelou can also persude me to vote lily if need be. Eithe way the scenario I laid out wins the game for town so even if you do somehow happen to be town you should be happy with that .

How is it clear you have a restriction? Unless I'm missing football references that I wouldn't be expected to pick up on anyway your only "restriction" is not claiming. That is the same thing Verbal told us when he was being "vote controlled" and then he did actually claim later so even if you were telling the truth about that (you're not) then you should have been able to claim last night but you "couldn't". Your restriction is something you made up to avoid having to come up with a believable fakeclaim.

Im not exactly sure what I did in this game to become a suspect but when you look at wombat and Nolder

wombat claimed about 3 different roles in the span of a few pages which I felt was hilariously scummy but in ture JN form he was let off the hook. Then lily comes in and tries to make it look like scum is dead and Crusher made a kill last night when it was obviously scum.

Nolder was acting like a complete nut early in the game then all of a sudden came to a screaching halt and began acting normal. Was that Sharrow recruting him and reigning him in ? I dont know but it certainly is fishy.

Only reason Im looking at you at all leelou is because you were an early power role reveal and need to be vetted and thats it. I have no issue with your play until now.

The main thing is we have cases on 2 people who have played wildly at best yet you come to the conclusion that im Scum ? Based on what I would like to know ?

with my scenario leelou if your town you can not lose its not possible.

How is it clear you have a restriction? Unless I'm missing football references that I wouldn't be expected to pick up on anyway your only "restriction" is not claiming. That is the same thing Verbal told us when he was being "vote controlled" and then he did actually claim later so even if you were telling the truth about that (you're not) then you should have been able to claim last night but you "couldn't". Your restriction is something you made up to avoid having to come up with a believable fakeclaim.

well nolder nice skimming job I exaplained this over and over to you I can get the post but **** it to be honest if what I put forward this last page is not enough just lynch me and get it over with.

How could you be 100 % sure ? Its been obvious this game AVM has tailored some of the roles based on our previous play and talk about the Jets . AVM and others know I hate to reveal you should know that as well but who the **** knows if you actully pay attention half the time but Im restricted and thats all I can tell you. if you dont believe that and keep pushing then why didnt you vote and push me earlier ?? Why now nolder ? Self preservation ??

I cant convince you because i know what you are so I hope others see through your crap as well its all i got right now.

here ya go Nolder skim some more

good luck crush

>Implying that was worth my time to read

I pushed on you and backed off because at the time 80 and Verbal were still around and were more obviously scum

Cry some more though I'm sure your scum team can't wait to get in here and let you know how you blew it for them

You are dead. Stop influencing the hypothesis about when you and potentially others might have been converted.

even more offensive is he thinks a good game consists of outing the doc on day 1, continuing to call for her lynch and then begged the vig to shoot the cop on day 2, who he also knew was scum. :Lastly he set his sites on the tracker who had figured out who the cop was and defended the cop from Pac's attacks.. Pac is now officially the worst townie going. You've been supplanted. Worst townie game I've ever seen. Re crunching the numbers, the strongest pro town move on day 1 is to lynch Pac.

Congrats!

even more offensive is he thinks a good game consists of outing the doc on day 1, continuing to call for her lynch and then begged the vig to shoot the cop on day 2, who he also knew was scum. :Lastly he set his sites on the tracker who had figured out who the cop was and defended the cop from Pac's attacks.. Pac is now officially the worst townie going. You've been supplanted. Worst townie game I've ever seen. Re crunching the numbers, the strongest pro town move on day 1 is to lynch Pac.

Congrats!

I was waiting until endgame for this. Let these guys finish, they've all got a lot of time wrapped up in this one now... don't want another game with a blown up endgame. Too much of that recently. :)

Archived