Michael Boley

redman81

I think Mauga primarily plays inside and the OP was talking about Boley @ OLB. You want Mauga as a 4-3 OLB?

yeah. Where I was going with that, I've mentioned it a bunch of times in various threads, not to be redundant but if need be I've thought Mauga SLB Harris MLB and Davis WLB could be a decent unit. I've always liked Mauga in the limited time he's played and through preseason etc.

yeah. Where I was going with that, I've mentioned it a bunch of times in various threads, not to be redundant but if need be I've thought Mauga SLB Harris MLB and Davis WLB could be a decent unit. I've always liked Mauga in the limited time he's played and through preseason etc.

I don't disagree. I like Mauga and would have him back. He'll be cheap as an RFA. We can't count on him though because he is constantly hurt. Concusssion, torn pec. I think he also had back and knee injuries since he came out in 2009. He missed time in college with a torn pec and knee injury. Not the most durable guy around. Maybe between Ricky Sapp and Mauga they could cover some snaps.

That's a lot of ground for a sloth like Harris to cover.

Archived