Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I didn't understand this post from 80, he said we were both town, that CTM provides the most value, then votes me?

I don't get the idea of taking out a Miller. It's the stupidest claim for scum to make D1, meaning CTM is telling the truth and is town. The Ape vetted himself and is also town. So who provides more value?

CTM.

Vote Ape

Wombat is selling garbage. Miller claim, without pressure, is pretty pro-town, and exactly what we've seen CTM do in the past. The last time he was Miller, he claimed immediately on D1 with no pressure. This time he waited for the run-up. That's why I thought he was lying. Nothing else Wombat says here is credible, just disingenuous crap about me "wanting to seem pro-town" when he just made the point that what I was doing using my challenge basically was NOT pro-town. He contradicts himself.

CTM is town imo. Miller claim D1 is pretty pro-town. Don't understand why the Ape would use his ability D1 as town. The whole dying by D3 thing doesn't really make sense to me but evn if it is true, why not wait 'til D2 to force the action? Methinks the Ape is more concerned in vetting his role and seeming pro-town than in actually playing pro-town.

Vote: Ape

Lily safely plays the middle. Parroting people like Wombat, pushing my train to grow, agreeing the miller claim sounded townish, but withholding her own vote as if to see what sticks.

I'd say without question Lily is scum.

I really don't like the way Ape is coming across. And like Wombat said, it would be a stupid play for scum CTM to claim Miller.

Vote Ape

I agree with this. Ape is over selling this time around. Holding my vote until I get caught up.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I investigated Smash last night.  He is NOT Cobra Kai (i.e. NOT scum).  Hopefully we aren't dealing with a Godfather in this game.

I think we need to lynch from the following pool:  Those that voted Ape in the battle, those who voted CTM late (bus attempt), or those that stayed off entirely.

Voted Ape:  Lily, JVOR (replaced HeavyFog)

Voted CTM late:  80, Crusher, Wombat

Didn't Vote:  Sharrow, AVM, Verbal, Nolder

A relatively large pool, yes, but its the best information we have now that CTM flipped scum.  Of these, I think Verbal is the most suspicious.

Vote Verbal

Wait, seriously?  lmfao

You are hands down the worst ever at this game.

Congrats

I happened to agree with Wombat. 

Also, look at the time stamps of these two posts. I did finish reading and then voted 6 minutes later. I wasn't stalling. 

Lily, on 08 Feb
2013 - 12:03, said:

I agree with this. Ape is over selling this time around. Holding my vote until
I get caught up.

Lily, on 08 Feb
2013 - 12:09, said:

I really don't like the way Ape is coming across. And like
Wombat said, it would be a stupid play for scum CTM to claim Miller.

Vote Ape

I didn't understand this post from 80, he said we were both town, that CTM provides the most value, then votes me?

Wombat is selling garbage. Miller claim, without pressure, is pretty pro-town, and exactly what we've seen CTM do in the past. The last time he was Miller, he claimed immediately on D1 with no pressure. This time he waited for the run-up. That's why I thought he was lying. Nothing else Wombat says here is credible, just disingenuous crap about me "wanting to seem pro-town" when he just made the point that what I was doing using my challenge basically was NOT pro-town. He contradicts himself.

Lily safely plays the middle. Parroting people like Wombat, pushing my train to grow, agreeing the miller claim sounded townish, but withholding her own vote as if to see what sticks.

I'd say without question Lily is scum.

Then why are you voting Hess?

1) Lily

2) Leelou

3) Verb

4) SMC

5) Darthe (Double Voter) NK'd N1

6) Nolder

7) Crush

8) JiF

9) Ape

10) 80

11) Smash

12) AVM

13) Hess

14) CTM (scum traitor) lynched Day 1

15) Dan

16) Wombat

17) HeavyFog (JVOR?)

18) Sharrow

19) BG

I had to revisit this, because this game is very low-participation right now. Dan, Wombat, Nolder, AVM, SMC are all posting less that I'd expect from them. Verbal just had a baby. JVOR came in, made a very insulated neutral statement and voted me, and never contested me response to it. JIF's been on the wrong end of the Donkey Show down in Mexico for a week.

Yeah, this sucks.

I like BG and JVOR for scum right now.

I think 80 is retarded, he should have let the day play out some (let Smash get run up and claim) before giving us his result. Now Smash won't get run up, won't have to reveal to be held to. If 80 was so concerned with a GF, he should have let this happen. Would have been more informative. Only give us results when you have a guilty. 

I trust 80 less now.

I'm back, dont worry, we got this bitch. 

I'm jaw dropped dumbfounded right now at how awful 80 is at this game.  Its impressive actually.  Having a hard time thinking about anything else his stupidity is that distracting. 

Yeah well I prefer to reduce the pool we lynch from and give my results before I get killed.  GFY.  Someone counter me if they want me out.

Sweet, you cleared one person but he could be a GF, per you.  ******* awesome work brah.

Makes perfect sense to bus CTM any time you are scummates with him. Early or late. I had the trump position in that challenge when you strip away all the back-and-forth. From a purely pragmatic standpoint, CTM was the obvious choice.

So who voted who and where matters less to me than how they voted. Meaning, those that hedged their bets in how they worded their votes came across as most scummy. 

Also, I'm not questioning the names on your list so much as I'm questioning the logic you are approaching your list-making with, and how you've arrived at Verbal as most suspicious, and why you'd ******* tell us Smash was town before watching to see who came after him.

I mean, if you have a town read on me, and I'm clammoring for Smash's lynch, then you should have sat back and seen who kicked off this day phase seeing if they could get behind the Ape or something. Dumbass.

Like I said, dumbfounded by his stupidity. 

I don't like the way Ape is misleading, at least with my quotes (putting them in the opposite order, to build a case falsely) but after the gladiator match, I really think he is town. 

I copy/pasted from a Google doc, like you did with your Word doc. The time/date stamps are on both of them. Nothing to hide, and nothing misleading about them. You are grasping at straws with this OMGUS sh*t.

Wombat's vote on me came across like a misdirection play. I encourage him being run up - Hess vs. Wombat would be good.

I could be wrong, but I think scum would have been more likely to be subtle in putting votes on me, and hedge their bets more, bus CTM and set up future incriminating appearances, and/or nudge the folly of others. 

My vote is on Hess, Lily or BG if nothing substantial happens that changes my point of view.

Why on earth would you come straight out with your viewing like that? 

My first thought too.  I can't remember the last time we had cops clearing innocent views early in the game...waaaay too many bad outcomes of doing it

Because I'm not allowed to vote 2 people at once.

So I'm voting for Hess, because I know he's lying about having been shot at.

Vote: Hess

lynch all liars

Unless it's just Hess being Hess...so I can clear this all up:

Hess are you scum, or can I trust you?

you can trust me. I would investigate Ape tonight. He's way to excitable about everything this game. Dude needs to take a deep breath.

If ur scum though, I won't go down swinging. Have at it.

Certainly don't understand at all the concept of rushing into the investigation result reveal, but I don't know why that would make anyone feel worse about 80s alignment.  If anything, this is the first time I feel confident he wasn't being Hess-like in yesterday's L-6 (or whatever the hell it was) reveal.  I'll just leave it at that so we don't have another 20+ pages on the matter.

Normally I don't need an excuse to vote Verbal since I always want him dead, but considering he was on paternity leave late last week and into the weekend I don't think we can look at his lack of voting in this instance as scummy.

The late CTM voters are an interesting pool and of those I'd go Wbat.  IIRC, he went after Ape first when the voting was neck and neck and then when the tide turned against CTM, he voted him.  I also believe he did the "I think both are town but ..." as a sort of vote hedger. 

Vote: WWWombat

Weird game. First CTM gets thoroughly outplayed by the Ape, shaming himself. And now I'm getting a town vibe from SMC.

I was planning on voting Smash or Wombat today. I think 80 actually might have made a good play revealing that result since I'm assuming most people thought Smash was scum. It was either do it now or wait for him to reveal first and then do it.

Anyway, Wombat was pushing the Ape train even after he had voted for him. Didn't seem that cut-and-dry to me to be doing that when he did, so it pinged.

vote:Wombat

Certainly don't understand at all the concept of rushing into the investigation result reveal, but I don't know why that would make anyone feel worse about 80s alignment.  If anything, this is the first time I feel confident he wasn't being Hess-like in yesterday's L-6 (or whatever the hell it was) reveal.  I'll just leave it at that so we don't have another 20+ pages on the matter.

I don't feel worse about him, just that saying it isn't what I'd do.  But I also investigate people already investigated, so what do I know.

you can trust me. I would investigate Ape tonight. He's way to excitable about everything this game. Dude needs to take a deep breath.

If ur scum though, I won't go down swinging. Have at it.

That's par for the course, though.  Town ape gets like this after nailing scum D1 or snagging one or his more argumentative counterparts (CTM, Pac, etc)...he did both, essentially. 

I will give you the comment from last game where Ape said he wouldn't hesitate to bus on D1, but that was more specifically towards 80 and rather assumptive at best. 

The only problem I've had with the new system is not being able to ctrl-B to bold.

Yeahhh...that blows.  The quoting isn't that bad, honestly....it's the bolding and time to post.  But thus is life.

Weird game. First CTM gets thoroughly outplayed by the Ape, shaming himself. And now I'm getting a town vibe from SMC.

I was planning on voting Smash or Wombat today. I think 80 actually might have made a good play revealing that result since I'm assuming most people thought Smash was scum. It was either do it now or wait for him to reveal first and then do it.

Anyway, Wombat was pushing the Ape train even after he had voted for him. Didn't seem that cut-and-dry to me to be doing that when he did, so it pinged.

vote:Wombat

Would have been better to see who goes after Smash, and how they go after him, who does the casing, who does the nudging. Then give the results. 

I completely disagree with your logic on this. This post is disgusting.

Archived